Bette Midler chasing down litterbugs!

>Bette Midler chasing down litterbugs!
>xD
>I love it when celebrities are willing to be silly!
>xD xD xD
>oh goodness! how did a show this good resonate with the plebeian masses???

It's funny she was able to push her political message and not be overbearing and hated by 50% of the country for doing it. Why? Because it wasn't mean spirited like every political message is today.

>Why? Because it wasn't mean spirited like every political message is today.

i was a kid at the time and didnt know who bet middler was, and didnt care either

Can someone explain to me what Kekistan is and shy brainwhashed Sup Forumslacks are so obsessed with it?

It's a intentional joke that some people take too seriously because they're dumb.

I don't understand are you agreeing with me or not?

No one on Sup Forums likes that shit you can go there right now and ask them. This is one butthurt redditor spamming images in a bizarre attempt to convert people to leftism through shame. He's been here for awhile. Check the image hash he's probably posted that dozens of times.

I've yet to see a sincere kekistan poster on this site but every second thread is full of autists like who think it's the appropriate response to anything which could potentially lead to a discussion in which anybody could express an opinion to the right of Pol Pot.

have you been to reddit? they love the simpsons, because its sense of humor is very similar to theirs.

>unintentionally outing yourself as a redditor
You played yourself fåm

Well I have been to it before, that's why I hate it. I haven't been there in years, though, and only gave the site about a week before I jumped ship, so I'm not a redditor, I've just been to reddit. Someone who visits america isn't automatically an american.
If you haven't been there yourself then you have no reason to hate it and are just being a sheep. And if you have been there then you are on the same level as me. So, fail.

Of course you can hate it without going there. Once that stupid fucking Baneposting AMA happened you could see the quality of the board drop off a cliff.

If you don't investigate things firsthand then you don't have an informed opinion.

Kekistan is reddit, its about as far away from Sup Forums as it gets.

>this whole fuckin thread
Jesus it's like the red scare in Internet form

>express a desire for modern liberalism to acknowledge it's flaws and improve itself
>"B-BUT WHAT ABOUT Sup Forums? HUH? WHAT ABOUT /POL? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF FUCKING NAZI OR SOMETHING?"

>that pic
Sup Forums and /r9k/ used to be the biggest reddit magnets. Sup Forums surpassed them for a brief period from /r/the_donald fags (who were politically very different from the rest of reddit and so had to come to a place that was more politically welcome, not realizing that culturally they would not be accepted) but eventually we drove them out or a few assimilated. it was a frustrating period but their presence on the board is far less visible than it was say 6 months ago.
most of reddit probably fits in with the more liberal boards on the site.

also her political message wasn't taken too serious and wasn't the main focus so it didn't felt preachy, besides she could chase cars by running, which the simpsons nowadays don;t do this kind of jokes without being rude or mocking them completely

just because you're not being preach still doesn't mean it's funny.

i think it was funny because it was ridiculous but didn't feel like it was insulting her

That's just reddit being reddit, user.

>you now live in a time where a candidate for President of the United States can go on national TV and literally call half of the United States "deplorables"
Dehumanizing has gotten so fucking bad that it's the only language the young speak anymore. Their opponents are evil. That's that.

Oh, stop bullshitting. Constant compromise and "Oh, they don't really mean that" and "Well, I'm not gonna defend their views but I'll defend their right to express them." is what has gotten Trump into power. The first and only reaction to him and his cultists should have been "These people are terrorists. What they stand for is not normal. If we keep tolerating it, it's gonna destroy us" and then treat them accordingly. Now it's too late for the United States, I hope the rest of western civilization is gonna learn from their failure.

>jlkjfpjewpofjpewofjpoewjfpoewjfpoidsjfk TRUMP jdkfjpjewqpifjpa
Point proven. You're a fucking moron who was all too ready to believe that somebody was New Hitler and his supporters are "cultists." No advice for you. Just kill yourself. You're a pawn for polarization thinking you're a knight in the holy war against a villain of the month.

Kekistan is a PSYOP pushed on the web through Sargon of Akkad aka Sargoy of Cuckad meant to drive people away from "Kek" as a concept and applied memetics to weaken what is potentially a very powerful source of legitimate memetic warfare. Something even the DHS recognizes as a concern wherein groups like ISIS are concerned, with their memes.

Memetic warfare and meme "magic" are real, powerful forces and this is all a big psy-op to drive people away from Kek, force it out of fashion early to destabilize a powerful new bloc.

And its raining post toasties.

>No advice for you. Just kill yourself. You're a pawn for polarization thinking you're a knight in the holy war against a villain of the month.

same to you to be honest if you're unironically a trump supporter.

really like seeing alex jones and breivik in the same picture

This truly is the worst timeline.

nothing about what they're saying is wrong though, no matter how hard the right kicks and screams, times are changing.

so its not gay if its a feminine penis? good to know

what's exactly wrong trying to keep roads clean?

apparently environmentalism and keeping the planet unpolluted is leftist cuck communism :^)

(the people who think like this won the election btw. RIP)

If you suck a dick you're a faggot. There's just no way around that one.

its a woman.

>this entire fucking post
Last I checked it was antifa, not Trump supporters, pulling tips from Mussolini's Big Book of Fascism.

It was formerly "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

Yeah,those alt righters are unbearable right now,with their constant media campaigns against liberals. Also they are annoying with their never ending propaganda.

>trump supporters
>want to deport immigrants and create an all white ethnostate
>constantly invoke nazi imagery and unironically glorify nazism
>constantly violent at protests
>obsessed with guns

but no its the ANTI-fascists who are the real fascists. lmao

You see here is where you fuck up. I can safetly say ANTIFA are violent extremists because they are all part of the extreme fringe. Their leaders endorse black blocks, arson, vandalism and violence against anyone they see as evil. You, on the other hand, are trying to tar and feather dozens of political demographics with the same 'they're racist nazi's!' slander. It would be like me trying to call all leftists communists.

Stop being a fucking retard for five minutes user.

>wieghtlifter

>le fascism is bad meme

Fascism will never be looked at objectively as a political system for a very long time. Debating its positives and negatives is just a waste of time.