This movie is not that good. Honestly have a headache from the clock ticking the entire movie and the bullets...geez...

This movie is not that good. Honestly have a headache from the clock ticking the entire movie and the bullets...geez. I wasn't even front row but this was bad.

Only plot that seemed cohesive was Hardy and even then his stunts and dog-fighting were unrealistic. By no means Nolan's best.

the whole plot was just them getting evacuated, what did your pea brain not understand?
Did you fail to realize that it wasn't chronological?

Don't worry user. The next Marvel movie comes out soon.

Did anything happen after the credits?

Nope

I'm watching this and it isn't as good desu... Well watched half maybe it gets better.

When the movie ended was there text to remind the audience (Americans) that the allies won WW2 in the end?

Yes. The Nazi officer shows up in an office reporting what happened to someone sitting in a rotating chair back turned towards the camera. He says to fight against the Soldier known as Dunkirk is to "court death", The chair slowly turns revealing it was Adolf Hitler the whole time and he smiles. Cut to black. "Dunkirk will Return"

I just got back from reading the credits to the end and this gave me a dunkek

idk about you, but I'm pretty hype for the WW2 Cinematic Universe. Do you think they'll have a scene where Hitler combines all the religious artifacts he has collected into the Holocaust Gauntlet?

Also they could have had more of a stronger role for women. It's a movie, not a documentary, so they could have taken more of an artistic liberty and made it less generic english guys that all look the same.

Stop it, you're making me want to write my Star Wars soundtrack backed world war two adventure

Kill yourself actually do it

Nolan was probably held at gunpoint to make this eternal anglo propaganda, course it's not gonna be his best, true passion project next i'm sure

They shouldn't make anymore WWII movies. Yeah, those men were fighting the evil Nazis but they themselves were vile racists as well. It's best to avoid glorifying that time period by not representing it.

Naziboos go idolize a people that dont keep wanting to ruin europe, like rome.

Do it. The Holocaust Gauntlet was forged out of the same metal used on the ovens and gas pipes used in such concentration camps as Auschwitz. It was essentially forged with the souls of 6 Million Jews.

It can't be worse than Hacksaw Ridge, fuck that movie was bad

He didn't really go for a movie, if he did there would have been more than a page of script. He went in for a war experience and about the rescue mission.

I do wonder how Nolan plans to stay in the business. Can he use his money to open more Imax theaters? Cause damn... Being in DFW, there's like, 2 places to see it. Forth Worth science museum (dome screen, fuck that shit). or Cinemark 17, where I saw it Today, and basically the only screen to see it on in DFW.

I agree, he went and dun kino

OK watched it and it's pretty average. 7.5/10. Sad I got tricked by rotten tomatoes shills again.

If I liked Interstellar and Inception, will I like this movie too?

I'm sorry spiderman is getting crushed shill. It's a shame that the worst blockbuster of the year had to compete with the best

its different.

It would be GOAT kino

There was a mid-credits scene where you hear a phone ring and you see the bottom half of some guy in a wheel chair by a desk. He picks it up and you here "Mr. President, there has been an attack" and then it is abruptly cut to black. The guy on the phone sounded like Samuel Jackson

I haven't seen the movie because I heard it's just Christian propaganda. Is it actually any good?

no its just garbage

It was a pretty sub-par experience. The movie is like he read the Wikipedia page on the evacuation and just made up the details of what it was actually like to be threatened by three planes over the course of a week

Nazis are the BAD guys????

Fuck this shit

What would the state of the alt-right be today if the Nazis weren't such memes? Nazis didn't really feature in the film anyway

This movie is literally Nolan. Elements from all his movies are in this. Theres a dream sequence, very interstellar. Theres mocs like in interstellar and Arial combat which feels like it came from interstellar. He took the best actor from TDKR, Tom Hardy and makes him act with his eyes again. And like all Nolan movies Michael Caine is in it.

Dunkirk is the pinnacle of Nolan Movies

This. I those guys could see London in 2017 they would join the Nazi's

Was it better than War of the Apes?
Was it better than The Dark Knight?
Plebs no need answer

When the movie ended was there text to remind the audience (yuropoors) that the Americans won WW2 in the end?

JIDF out

The Battle of Britain began.

>it's a "le no plot" poste

end your fucking life cretin scum

>Is it actually any good?

Of course, you already said so yourself.

>I heard it's just Christian propaganda

The guy the French dude buried punched his way out of his sandy grave and you got to see his dick

>dream sequence
What movie were you watching?

>They shouldn't make anymore WWII movies. Yeah, those men were fighting the evil Nazis but they themselves were vile racists as well.

If you were next to me in the streets and I heard you say that, even if I was 100% sure it was bait, I would kick your ass.

Did the photobomb guy make it into the final cut?

CONTRARIAN Sup Forums STRIKES AGAIN

That unironically sounds good. Indiana Jones-Nazi's in a WW2 universe where all sorts of crazy shit goes down.

What the fuck are you talking about? It's 2017 and only the most dimwitted people aren't aware that US / UK are genocidal psychopaths. We're the bad guys, moron. Just because the Nazis was just as bad don't make us right. I'd LOVE to see you try to stop me from saying that. You dumb, horrible little bitch.