youtu.be/q0z08OpmEPc
youtu.be/a4tMtw5D28c
youtu.be/GibiNy4d4gc
youtube.com/watch?v=ecysji72hqI
youtu.be/5pM2SozsyPE
youtu.be/nJ405s9tkYY
youtu.be/qCUNYW_86ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good job this is an anonymous board because I would track you down and literally beat your fucking face in for making such a stupid affirmation.

He's had countless better ones but how can you possibly say Inception didn't? It spawned the whole BWWWWWWAAAAAAAAM era of soundtracks.

lion king

Understand all women are just sentient fuck dolls

do this and life will become 100% easier and less frustrating

MGTOW

kike

Pirates of the Caribbean is one of the most memorable scores ever created
Interstellar soundtrack is GOAT
I don't even care for MoS or BvS, but their OST are really good.

I'm pretty sure Grace tweeted that either Spider-Man Homecoming or Wonder Woman was one of the best movies she has ever seen, so I think her opinions can be safely discarded. Seriously, not even Jeremy Jahns would have the gall to say something so completely stupid

Modern Warfare 2

MISOGYNIST MUCH?

>"I'm shocked at how Nolan has portrayed British soldiers in this film"
what about it was bad?

They're all cis white men of course

This. morricone > williams >>> poledouris > elfman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> zimmer

He shows them engaging in some selfish acts, and being assholes to the French at times.

She felt disgusted that he would treat so called heroes in such a way.

She's a dumb woman, in other words.

She's right about Zimmer. He's a fucking hack who doesn't even compose his own stuff. It's all done by nameless assistants

t. Hollywoodfag

if people remember his scores fondly, they're positively memorable. You're full of shit.

Closed it right after she got through her second word. Her voice is shrill and fucking horrid, I don't know how you autists manage to sit through this literal who's shit opinions on this movie.

lion king, gladiator, the rock, pirates, inception, batman

She said BVS was on par with kubrick, since then I have never taken anything she says seriously.

>expecting anything of merit from someone who makes "react" videos

zimmer makes derivative garbage. get some taste you schmucks

>MISOGYNIST

Men will never hate women as much as women hate each other.

You need to REMEMBER

youtube.com/watch?v=vOf78z3Hi4U

T H E R O C K
H
E
R
O
C
K

Does Grace ever not have the worst opinions on anything? Sure she's kinda thicc and I like her weird voice, but she's literally retarded.

>It spawned the whole BWWWWWWAAAAAAAAM era of soundtracks.

What is District 9?

>Hans Zimmer never made a memorable score
No wonder Gladiator is considered ultimate mancore. Wenches cannot comprehend.

Gladiator is terrible but fun as hell to watch, also if you haven't read the script, the script itself is one of the most amazingly batshit things ever written.

I watched her video about the Bright trailer and she stated multiple times how talented Max Landis is and how much she liked American Ultra.

>Malick
How does she know who Malick is?

Seriously, how does anyone know who Malick is? How the fuck do they find out about this guy?

The Tree of Life because it was nominated for an Oscar, so all the wannabe film buffs became Malick fans immediately afterwards.

I dropped this cunt after she said Spiderman HC is the best movie of the year so far.

She's right. Zimmer is a talentless, derivative hack and only 14 year olds still on their batman high like him. Same goes for Nolan. Jesus christ evolve and develop would you?

The Man of Steel theme is the BEST musical piece from any superhero movie EVER. (if you think William's theme is better than your taste is shit)

jesus christ her voice is irritating. same reason i can't watch dogfucker.

Who is this bitch and why do I care? Her mouth would do good to go around my cock instead of flapping about trying to put a cohesive thought together.

No, this theme is.
youtube.com/watch?v=8aVzhFQxnzA

if you can't recognize this as being a great piece of film score, then you need to leave

youtube.com/watch?v=TG9-j3eevL4

Did she really say that? Is it really even possible to have such a shit opinion?

I'll never understand what ppl see in that theme.

This is the same women who was hyped for, and defended the Ghost in the Shell live action movie.

overrated schlock

Reddit

Williams is objectively better, not just 'BRRAAAHHHHHMMMMMPPPPPPPP' for every theme he writes

Yup, kino confirmed.

She's right though. Hans Zimmer has nothing on John Williams for example. Nolan is shit too. Get some standards.

Can you name any other composers? Prove yourself

John murphy bitch

Who are you gonna name, the Gustav Holtz copycat John Williams?

Not 100% of Zimmer's work is perfect, but he is a decent composer that makes memorable melodies.

Clint mansell
Dario marianelli
carter burwell

You've depressingly set the bar very low, I'm truly surprised

What if you like him for Lion King, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Interstellar.

No Time for Caution is probably one of the greatest soundtrack pieces of the past decade and or two besides A Drop of Memories by Susumu Hirasawa and Concerning Hobbits by Howard Shore

Ovi Kintobor

How can Spider-Man Homecoming be the best movie of the year when she said Wonder Woman was literally one of the best movies she has ever seen? Did she really love Spider-Man that much?

>"Hans Zimmer never made a memorable score"

This is objectively true, Zimmer is the MacDonalds of movie soundtracks.

Clint Mansell was a one hit wonder with Requiem for a Dream, and even then only one song. His contributions to others is simply piano scores. Really disappointing. His recent work isn't much. Moon, Black Swan, and Ghost in the Shell didn't have very many standout songs.

Anime Ghost in the Shell had a better soundtrack. Series and movies
youtu.be/q0z08OpmEPc
youtu.be/a4tMtw5D28c

The reason she said it's better than WW is that she relates more to Peter. Whatever that means.

>This isn't memorable
youtu.be/GibiNy4d4gc
Stop larping as a contrarion when the point you make isn't even based on reality

Interstellar is, at the same time, literally the most underrated score ever, and just the best score ever made

In my eyes, requiem for a dream is overrated. Moon's theme was top tier.

You're missing out on Carter Burwell tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=ecysji72hqI

Instellar main theme is literally a copy of one of Philip Glass compositions

>Can you name any other composers? Prove yourself

Yeah, that will be hard, these come directly to mind

Ennio Morricone
Klaus Doldinger
Basil Poledouris
Vangelis
John Williams
Jerry Goldsmith

heck even guys like mike oldfield, harold faltemeyer, jan hammer, eric serra, brian eno etc have done more memorable scores than Zimmer

>>"Hans Zimmer never made a memorable score"
Hans Zimmer is literally the only movie musician whose name I know.

How?
I love Philips Glass too, but i can't se the similarities between Interstellar and minimal music.
If anything Interstellar is closer to Bach or something like that.

Are you retarded?

>main theme
Which? Most people think of the docking scene or the tidal wave planet when they think of Interstellar. Are you talking about STAY?

Not doubting, just interested in the basis for your claim. Like this. It is really interesting to see how much composers use of each other's works.
youtu.be/5pM2SozsyPE

I'm serious.
Glass didn't invent arpeggios or syncopation, you faggot.

I don't remember which one it was but the similarities were astounding. Felt like a Glass ripoff.
Retard

I love you too user

kys my man

>John Williams
Kek, really? Even his Harry Potter theme wasn't original. Jeremy Soule did the soundtrack for the game, which came out a good 14 months or more before the first movie. The entire soundtrack is similar.
youtu.be/nJ405s9tkYY
youtu.be/qCUNYW_86ro (go to 2:30)

I used to respect Williams, then I discovered he was "heavily inspired" on pretty much all his soundtracks. Not that he is a thief, just unoriginal

>I don't remember
Well then why are you arguing Glass is more memorable? Usually I remember specific tracks if I'm making a point.

jfc Grace why do you do this to me? why do i have that insatiable urge to fuck your brains out, impregnate you, do a doggy style, cum inside again and let you clean my cock?

why?

>I remember but i don't remember
>calling other people retards
How do we save Sup Forums?

Nino rota
Joe hisaishi
Bernard herrmann
Ennio
Greenwood
And even fucking Michael giacchino have made more memorable soundtracks

I'm on my phone at work cunts
Just google it
I'm sure I'm not the only one

Do you even know how music works?
You sound like you want to impress strangers on the internet.

kys

You've seriously never heard He's A Pirate, Circle of Life/King of Pride Rock?

I don't think some of Sup Forums knows what the word memorable means. I'm not even a big Zimmer fan and this meme of "non memorable" is baffling to me.
Proof of burden is on the one who made the claim

I thought this woman was a cunt until I saw this. Patrician taste.

People just want to shit on him because he's popular.
You can say anything about his scores except that they're ineffective. He's literally a brand at this point.
He just did a live show on fucking Coachella ffs

Moon and The Fountain's scores are great.

Regardless of whether they're derivative garbage, they're still memorable.

Interstellar's OST is absolutely god-tier

how'd you even find this dumb kike?
her voice is so fucking trash i couldn't last 30 seconds.

why would you ever think a woman who looks like that would be anything but a soft brained shitter?
she looks fucking retarded enough without even having to hear her speak.