Yellow fever? Bullshit

Yellow fever? Bullshit.
Latinas are way much better women as friends, gf or waifu. I admit that asian women tend to be kind, but it is only because they are not attractive, Latinas on the other hand are sexy, cute, smart and friendly (be aware of some bitches though)

Latina as in Italian Spaniard, Portuguese, Romanian? Sure

But if you mean """"""""""""Latina"""""""" American. then tippity top kek

*blocks your path*

now that's a fucking 10/10

There are gorgeous Brazilians why do you post bullshit?

People on Sup Forums are far too beta to handle a Latina that's why they settle for Asians. Because they're so "submissive" haha

ITT people who have never set a foot in latin america

>tfw no latina centaur gf

Not only did I set a foot there, I live there for a long time.
btw, Chile, Bolivia, Peru and Ecuador does not count. They are in the same level of asians.

macaco Brasileiro

>Ftw no brazilian model gf

Weird, she looks much better in that picture than she does in her videos.

Every Latina I've met was an insufferable arrogant bitch

This, they are selfish pathetic whores.

White > All

that is a very universal issue

Only if they are viking/nazi or gingers. Ordinary whites aren't shit.

Except Latinas are more insufferable because they believe they deserve a white European and they keep whining about this, most of them are hideous af and they still believe they are entitled to that.

back down brown boy, you cannot compare

>Except Latinas are more insufferable because they believe they deserve a white European
I can help with that

topkek I see couples like pictured everywhere I go.

To be fair a lot of white guys specifically prefer them. If only they knew how bad things really are. Their sight is as short as their dicks.

>tfw no qt latina gf

If he wasn’t a football player then she wouldn’t even look at him, indio

You sound like a resentful indiecito. I bet you are chaparrito and ugly. You feel resentful because hot latinas prefer white men.

It's your fault for sucking at sports.

Enjoy your deal with the devil. Meanwhile I'll endure the yellow fever jokes and enjoy someone that ages gracefully. You'll have six good years, tops.

we don't marry them bro, we just love and leave

woke as fuck

How to get turkish gf

t morenazo

What's up with Latinas in Miami all wanting to own a yoga studio or be a gym teacher?

same in LA
they just want to flaunt their asses in tight pants which is completely okay

Still seems pretty stupid since they all want to go out and party every night when those jobs aren't stable or pay enough for rent

that doesn't apply to them. they stay in spectacular shape and marry up the economic ladder.

they also take BBC on the down low white boy

>tfw it's true
>tfw I know a girl who is getting dicked by a man 40 years older than her who she thinks will marry her just so she can pursue this lifestyle

In my experience the type we're discussing don't interact with blacks unless they're rich

Still better then pajeets n fatimas

Ya when guys say hot latina its always Argentina brazil colombia or Venezuela

Ur rant is like pigskins going muh women love burnin coal

Basically western sex toursit

Be Turkish

El allemANO, señores

it's not that i have yellow fever
asian women are just the easiest to hook up with
white women are too hard, latina and black women are even harder

Kek, I truly doubt it.

Pretty much this, but let them live with their fantasies, I have "black" fever but have only seen like 4 black girls in my whole life.

African girls are better than latrinas

Both are acceptable

Nords/Goths/Romans > All of europe

Only losers get easy women. Get another race. It is worth the effort.

i just want to get my dick wet with the least amount of effort possible
if i ever want to get a relationship i'll follow your advice

NO! NEIN!

>Latinas are way much better women as friends, gf or waifu.
in HS i was infatuated with a girl and the day i decided to ask her out, we were talking and then after a bit she said "hey did you know we're related?" and she want on to explain how(she's my 2nd counsin, but i've never seen her at any family gatherings).

ever since then I avoided latinas. only black/asian/whites girls for me. i know they can't possibly be related to me..... i hope.

>smart
kek

Smart. Fuck her then throw her away as a useless yellow paper. Then marry a real woman when u wanna settle down

I married a Colombian and it is the best thing that has ever happened to me. She is a real woman.

Good lad

>She is a real woman
As apposed to a fake woman?

They look the same aside from skin color.