Tfw capeshit movies are finally losing favor with normies

>tfw capeshit movies are finally losing favor with normies
>tfw I don't have to be inundated with this garbage for much longer now

game of thrones is still huge and its not much better than capeshit

Are you under-aged and have only seen the rise and fall of capeshit? All this means is we'll get another big shitty genre fad for the next decade and a half.

>check movies playing in theatres on Rotten Tomatoes
>the only fresh ones are superhero movies

Do studios just put all their chips there or...?

just wait until infinity war drops and the hype gets larger than ever

So don't pay attention to them? Fucking loser

What was it before capeshit?

Disaster movies.

Where do you get the impression that they are losing favor? All evidence points to the opposite. Besides, without capeshit we still have to deal with Starshit.

people are going to tire of quips and cgi

I guarantee we're going to return to a place where hollywood movies actually had some heart and soul in them and not just a series of sterile scenes slapped together

>return to a place where hollywood movies actually had some heart
not a fucking chance. It's only going to get worse

>I guarantee we're going to return to a place where hollywood movies actually had some heart and soul in them and not just a series of sterile scenes slapped together
This is the stupidest thing ever said on Sup Forums

Unfortunately Generation X was the last generation with any talent or creativity. The well has run dry.

Are you high?

Infinity War Part 1 is on track to become the highest grossing movie of all time.

Yep. This. And they're not doing too well either. They keep trying to remake the 80s and fail every fucking god damned time. Except with new Thunder Cats, which of course got cancelled, because we can't ever have nice things.

People don't seems to realize that if you account for inflation, nothing will ever match Gone With The Wind's box office gross.

Tell that to the comic book industry.

Protip: It will never ever end.

i-i'm just trying to convince myself it will get better

bullshit

capeshit is something else

id compare it to the blockbusters of the 90s except now every blockbuster is capeshit

We've gotten Baby Driver and LaLa Land recently, so originality is coming back to Hollywood. We just have to keep on supporting these kinos and let capeshit flop. We're taking a step into the right direction with the new spidey.

>being this deluded

yeah... i can see a huge drop in interest for more capeshit after the Infinite War and Justice League movies end their run... people are ready to let this shit die out

woah, slow down there son... you're going to sprain your wrist jerking off Marvel that hard

Action movies set in the future.

Predictions for the next cinefad? Teen dystopia doesn't have the demographic, and war films are a bit too serious (hacksaw, fury, dunkirk).

Monster films?

The quality of horrors is increase too, perhaps we could soon enter another golden age?

lol no it won't

If Force Awakens couldn't do it then marvelshit won't beat Avatar.

I WANT BUDDY COP COMEDIES!

soon vr will be so good we'll be able to make whatever kino we want in our own little virtual hollywoods

video games will become so realistic and immersive that capeshit movies will become dull

the only thing about movies that will matter is the quality of their story

Even Sup Forums is loaded to brim with capeshit fans. It's never going to be over at this rate. I wonder when people will tire of seeing the same scenario play out a few dozen times?

Capeshit is so all-encompassing that it has severely reduced the output of regular action and sci-fi. Something that irks me to no end.

I especially hate capeshit for the fervour it instills in its retarded fans. I once met a friend, and a friends of his, at random in the city, and he mentioned they were going to the cinema. He asked if I wanted to come along, so I asked which movie they were going to. Captain America. I declined, but the other person asked me "which team are you on?" I blinked, and asked her what she meant. She meant Marvel or DC.

Nobody has ever asked that question for anything else. Even that fucking Star Wars and Star Trek thing usually gets answered with either a lack of care, or the fact that you can like both.

I'll be glad when capeshit dies. And if I'm perfectly honest, I would make capeshit illegal if I could, I have such disdain for it.

>only one movie in theaters.
>everyone goes to see singular movie.
>LOL BEST EVER.

There are 15+ "capeshit" threads active on this Pakistani scrapbook enthusiasts page, right now.

yes it will be nostalgia monster flicks ie Stranger Things, IT, etcetera

have you heard of china?

I'm not into bara I'm not into bara I'm not into bara I'm not into bara I'm not into bara I'm not into bara I'm not into bara

I unironically believe this aswell user.

>people are going to tire of quips and cgi
this is true with quips, but not with cgi. although I do predict a massive dropoff of capeshit after IW, most likely we'll enter a new phase like anime adaptation universes, more videogame adaptationor asian adaptation shows. hopefully we'll get back to the 2000 era of high fantasy

>I guarantee we're going to return to a place where hollywood movies actually had some heart and soul i

nope not gonna happen. too risky in today's market. non popcorn movies are high risk

Bucky looks fucking retarded, that short hair looks fucking retarded

> Sup Forums only watches kids' movies
> Sup Forums complains there are only kids' movies

Bullshit. There have been tons of great movies lately. Grow up.

>All this means is we'll get another big shitty genre fad for the next decade and a half.
please be sword and sandal, please be sword and sandal

>He thinks capeshit is dying because a movie made 300 million instead of 400 million

Honestly I just clicked the thread because OP's picture

Vidya Kino :^)