So are there still going to be people on this board denying it even when more and more people in Hollywood explicitly...

So are there still going to be people on this board denying it even when more and more people in Hollywood explicitly state their agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0OlPBWATLNo
youtube.com/watch?v=_k1zJV0DSvc
youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are almost all celebs liberal?

God he's an ugly motherfucker

Seems to be a by-product of being molested, or molesting.

everyone knows hollywood is liberal you idiot
you're not taking the scales from anyone's eyes and showing the emperor has no clothes, you're shitting up Sup Forums with your embarrassing adolescent fantasies of political crusade

I don't get it. How is Trump causing people to become legitimately insane and unhinged nutcases? Even Bush didn't have this effect,

Because they live inside gated communities, behind blast proof doors. If they lived in a barrio or the hood I can guarantee their ass would be voting straight ticket republican for the rest of their natural lives.

You're not allowed to be anything else in Hollywood, or else you get the Mel Gibson/Tim Allen/Bill Cosby treatment. Chances are if you see any celebrities who don't want to discuss politics, they're conservative, and want to maintain their careers.

>This thread will stay up for hours

1. they have created a monopoly on the industry and will blacklist anyone who speaks out or opposes

2. jews

3. a large group of above average - beautiful people who have never had to work a day in their life for anything are bound to struggle to understand the plight of the commoner

4. getting repeatedly raped starting from a very young age by said jews

pick one or more up to you

Imagine still dickriding Trump in 2017

>Even Bush didn't have this effect,
this. whats up with that?

Is this the stupidest carreer move of all time?

Trump has literally done nothing that has affected yours or their life personally to warrant this retarded regression.

>actors being overly dramatic

Who'd have thought?

>Bill Cosby
So be wildly successful for decades?

Not memeing but the Bush era was a different time. There was a show on television called The Man Show that objectified women and slammed gays, Patton Oswalt actually had balls, and being apathetic was considered cool.

because this time trump is actually the one memeing on hollywood instead of the other way around

It's obviously a joke.

i think the vast majority of normal people understand that hollywood has an agenda but that's not what this thread is about. and i don't understand what a single thread has to do with a crusade or why a single thread is "embarrassing". what is the point of this post.

>fucking drumpf rite guis xDD

is this your first day on Sup Forums?

How did hollywood, wallstreet, billionaires, and forign leaders lose the election for hillary? Did god really step in and will it? Celebrities were shilling up the ass for her katy perry, that one black rapper, and a bunch of hollywoods were saying they were going to leave the country, should the election become a movie?

That's kind of my point. True or not, all that rape shit was kept under the radar for decades until he started telling black people to get their shit together. The timing on all that is very suspicious.

The nail that sticks up gets hammered down.

Acting is a craft of empathy, and the right lacks empathy.

jew selection/brainwashing

matthew mcconaughey is christian and was talking about how we just need to accept Trump and still has a career. Does that apply to everyone?

Also notice that Bill Cosby represented the ideal Black family in the 80s and 90s, promoting a strong fatherly archetype for the black community to adopt. Instantly disregarded as coonery nowadays in light of these allegations and now liberals promote militarism.

Liberals are all mentally ill. Everyone knows it.

Acting is just the craft of being a convincing liar, "empathy" doesn't have anything to do with it. There's a reason the ancient Romans placed actors in the same social level as whores.

madonna was offering free blow jobs for clinton votes, for god's sake.

>post modern collectivism is empathetic
Pretty sure those Hollywood fags could give a shit about the working class in flyover states or the south.

>le actors arent people just like us

>did God step in and will it?

Yes, absolutely. While Trump is far from perfect, he's also far less evil than Hillary.

God set her up. For almost four decades that evil whore murdered her way through Washington, and at the precipice of her greatest, lifelong dream, He looked down to her and said NO!!

He is truly great. Praise Him.

They aren't. It's heavily politicised and image centric, you have to have a massive ego to get anywhere in the profession.

t. guy not on alcohol and opiates and weed

because liberals control academia and the elites take their cues from academia

Ethos is everything

artists are almost always left leaning
also its a long tradition going back decades and has been the status quo ever since

good luck trying to get her to honor that deal.

Check those holy dubs, god bless

has anybody tried?

>2017 madonna
no ty

You know he's saving face for getting fired, right?

Madonna is somebody that would tease you about her dick sucking prowess, but then call you a misogynist when you want her to hold up her end of the bargain.

>Todd Joseph Miller was born in Denver, Colorado, the son of Leslie, a clinical psychologist, and Kent Miller, an attorney.[1][2] His father is of English, Swedish, German, and Scottish ancestry, and his mother is of German-Jewish, Austrian-Jewish, and Russian-Jewish descent.[3]

Too bad the left has made it clear they outright hate working class white people at this point.

Because being liberal is the most intelligent political leaning and humanity has always been striving towards growth, those who oppose it will be silenced and left behind.

Because if you're not, you'll get blacklisted and have your projects shut down.

I don't even like them, but I'm pretty sure libertarians have the highest average I.Q. of any political demographic.

spooky

what they don't get is that teens are rebellious in nature, and if they get a hint of your intentions they will shift the other way.

if the right wing wants to destroy this piece of propaganda machine all they have to do is expose them.

getting teased and shamed like that is sexually stimulating in it's own way.

>adopting progressive values
literally destroying the western world. Fuck you commie kike faggot

usually low-income high-crime areas vote democrat though

>Mel Gibson/Tim Allen/Bill Cosby treatment

all those people were extremely famous though...

im iranian and my dad was denied entry into this country before the travel ban was overturned

what'd Tim Allen do?

wait for him to put it together

has anyone thought as to why hollywood is liberal in a less conspiratorial way?

In recent history, republican policies negatively affect the economy, mostly to the lower classes.

with less money, less people will be spending it on the media which would be bad for hollywood

>How is Trump causing people to become legitimately insane and unhinged nutcases?

youtube.com/watch?v=0OlPBWATLNo

youtube.com/watch?v=_k1zJV0DSvc

youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU

GOD BLESS HIM

Correct, and I knew this would be brought up, but if you were to transplant them for a couple of days to get culturally enriched, they would wake up very fast.

aside from the war, which didnt happen immediately, bush didnt really do anything terrible aside from speaking poorly

A citizen being active in politics and actually going out trying to do something is dumb to ridicule. That's actually a good thing for people to do.

Him being stupid and not actually being able to say something of any substance IS to be ridiculed.

Bit different.

>Someone hates trump (literally the most hated president in American history)
>Trump shills FUCKING LOSE THEIR MINDS
Every time.

Don't worry, I hear Germany will let your dad rape any woman as "being groped" is now an accepted norm over there.

cultural centers also vote democratic though.

do you know anything about politics aside from memes?

>their agenda

we are persian not syrian. nice try though

>denying it
denying what? that Hollywood is pushing a liberal agenda? Who has ever denied this?

~~~~~~~~~good~~~~~~~~~

Pretty decent bait

ah so you'll just rape and then kill us instead of the reverse. I forget the difference some times.

yea, a father not able to visit his family because he may be a terrorist based on the idea that lots of muslims are terrorists and lots of iranians are muslim.

yet he is not muslim or a terrorist, bravo trump, great 'extreme vetting'

since when is persians loving rape a stereotype?

are jews really only 2% on the population. They are fucking everywhere. Maybe they are just skewing the stats some how

and you guys wonder why people hate trump...

>not giving a shit about the plight of the white working and middle class is empathy

Your father now knows what it's like to be a divorced husband in America, and nobody cares about them either.

oh come on this may have worked last year but with the health care bills the republicans have been pushing how can you say they care about the working class more than democrats?

So beautiful.

Nobody is saying the Republicans actually give a shit about the white working class, but at least Republicans don't blame them for niggers and immigrants living shitty lives.

hey man, you alright?

Oh, please, shut the fuck up Mohammed! Travel issues persist in all countries.
I have family that have rejected into America and Canada multiple times.
And they're white, Christian, etc.
Travel restrictions are there for a reason and shouldn't be violated because guy from the Middle East wants to see some family.

it's not about terrorism, non-white immigration to white nations should just be minimal

TJ Miller is just as cunty and self righteous as the people he doesn't like.

he wasnt immigrating though, he mostly lives in iran and was just visiting

also we are white

Shadilay, friends!

>also we are white
look I know CNN calls everyone white but it don't make it true, Brohammad

>Travel restrictions are there for a reason

must have not been a good reason if it was rescinded a few days later

You forgot that Trump is Jewish so he was also chosen by Yahweh

my skin is white, people usually assume I am jewish before middle eastern.

im not Caucasian if thats what you meant

Most are actually moderate, but I bet you call anybody who doesn't fall to the extreme right of the political spectrum a liberal.

>preaching progressivism to children through a movie about emoticons

I literally hope he dies in a fire

Trump is literally Jewish

yeah right, hollywood is venezuela left.

What people need to understand is that liberal democrats represent everything that is evil in the world. They have openly embraced and promoted every form of deviance.

These maniacs actually believe that little boys want to be little girls. They openly promote promiscuity, which greatly harms our society. They literally want everyone to be bi sexual or gay. They hate marriage. They hate men. They hate gender roles. They hate the nuclear family. They actually want people to believe there are more than two genders.

Liberal democrats are quite literally the children of Satan. You don't have to support Trump. In fact you can spit in his face for all I care, but don't ever side with these evil liberal democrat monsters. They are truly demonic, and siding with them will cost you your soul.

Be warned brothers.