What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Tried too hard.

Christian values and
49 % comment never recovered

People actually thought this guy was ripped? I can curl double that 40 pound piece of shit.

It went wrong at "Mitt Romney"

Seriously how the fuck come most slime y fucks have these disgusting filthy rat fucking faggot faces? Just look at them and tell me they are absolutely straight people who certainly aren't lacking in spine. You'd know you'd be lying.

They look like fags and have no character.

m o r m o n

Romney was too robotic and proper. He never sunk his teeth into Obama and tore him up.

Mormons and Romney's father being one of the GOP backstabbers that fucked over McCarthy who was totally redpilled on domestic commies.

A boring faggot who refused to call out obama for his shit because nice Mormon whacko.

They remind people of their bosses and their bosses' bosses.

he quit
conservatives HATE winning anything
they're rather lose with principals intact than win with principles intact.

Was way too obvious about being a corporate dicksucker.

His "corporations are people too" line really fucked him over I think.

He did absolutely nothing to make it seem like he was working for the common man.

in b4
>b-but he's not a waaaycist!

But he got so far.
I guess in the end it doesn't even matter.

I see it too, I end up questioning their ((heritage)).
None of them look more ratty than Ted though.

corporations are people too
47%
binders full of women

I'm still glad Obama won but Romney is a way better guy than Trump. That was a great night.

>corporations are people too
>47%
>binders full of women

Those were all creations of the media. The first one is true in a narrow legal sense. The second one is true, but not something you say. The third just showed how biased the media is. He simply showed a huge amount of evidence that he respected women in the workplace and the media tore him up over phrasing that wasn't even bad.

That said, both Romney and Ryan are cucks, so fuck them. Just don't believe the media's lies.

>binders full of women
>trees are the right color of green
>grass is just the right height

Older men should be forced to wear their suit jackets at all times. White shirts make them look like sleazy used-car salesmen.

he stopped campaigning in the last month

Romney2012 is the Hillary2016.... nobody likes them, they can't draw a crowd, yet the media shoves them down our throats.

They lost. They disappeared for the last month of the election, it made no sense. Trump was right, no excuses for not beating Obama.

The incumbent almost always wins if it's clsoe. They only lose if they run into a recession (Bush Sr) or crisis (Carter).

Obama was also a very charismatic and popular president. It's not surprisng that he won: it's just a pity that neither of them decided to run this year as both could have easily beat clinton.

Instead we got Trump whose about to hand the Democrats a third consecutive term in the Oval office.

Bravo Trump.