>beat bernie sanders
hmmmm

>with nothing left to lose

>cheeto hitler small hands is impeached and jailed
>congress enacts a special vote
>hillary rodham clinton takes her rightful place as madame president
>alt right KEKS BTFO

it's her fucking turn

Her campaign was lousy because it had no real platform or goal. "I'm with her." Wow.

she lost her mind

She really doesn't. She's incredibly rich and once her current body fails she'll just switch to a younger one.

Bernie did literally nothing wrong.

>One state is allowed to overpopulate itself and outvote everyone else with sheer numbers

Um, no sweetie, popular vote means shit all

She would have been president if putin didn't hack our election and change everyone's votes

the fuck is she looking at?

He cucked for blacks.

That will be a glorious moment in the history of USA if it happens..

No, he lost. With all his lying and gerrymandering bullshit, and all of his voter fraud horseshit, he lost to the least popular Democrat in generations. The fucking electoral college is not the public mandate. He's going to jail.

As someone who voted for Trump, I really wish she had won. Putting this buffoon in charge was a big, big mistake.

> nymag

Sure there's no bias there.

lol

fuck off you stupid phoneposter.

>Idiots happy their clown won because our country uses an archaic electoral system

This should be a wake up call to all of you. The system has failed when clowns like Trump can win.

It was her turn in 2008 and she lost to a nigger

That she won the popular vote by 3 million people.

Why does it matter that those extra votes all came from California? I'm not saying the popular vote means anything, but those same 4million beaners or whatever could have spread out across other blue states and the result would have been the same.

It was clear system is broken, when Obama won.