Saigon... shit. I'm still only in Saigon

Saigon... shit. I'm still only in Saigon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WpSGF7Y-K3c?t=7000
youtube.com/watch?v=kmqFePmpKNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You see Willard... things can get... confused out there

what was this guy's problem?

Apocalypse Now is unironically my favorite film of all time, am I a pleb?

absolutely not, AN is a time-tested classic that's almost flawless

I thought this was a days of future past thread when I clicked on it desu senpai

Charlie don't surf!

No. Just because plebs pretend to like Taxi Driver and Apocalypse Now, it doesn't mean they are bad films. But that's only the case if you're the kind of person who legitimately values such a film and pays attention when watching it, who actually gets engaged in it and thinks about it while watching it, instead of spending half the runtime staring at your fucking phone looking at tumblr and unfunny facebook meme compilations.

I love it so much I wish I was born in time to experience Vietnam

Does the french bit add anything? I'm pretty sure I'll fast forward through it if I watch it again.

no, always watch the theatrical

What happened to the dog, lads?

Never get off the boat...

He swam away

>I wish I was born in time to experience Vietnam

THIS IS THE END

Hey, i cant believe! im still in saigon!
youtu.be/WpSGF7Y-K3c?t=7000

During my time in the Vietnam war I saw women get raped and my best friend get shot beside me and eaten by myself. I took heroin by the adam’s apple and was sexually assaulted by a band of gorillas. Every day I woke up in a trench with a needle in my throat and a gorilla up my ass each day I shot the head off a filthy communist jew I hope they burn in whichever religion they come from. Praise Satan. Everyday I watch reynads stream I had served 97% of my military time and I knew I was going to die soon. Then I saw it. The code TEMPO and the side of his screen. I used it to get 3% off my time in Vietnam and was shipped back to Reynad's basement where I was safe and the only thing up my ass was Reynad's buttplugs. I knew I was happy now I have PTSD and terminal diabetes cancer I know that I have I have pleased the immortal lord Reynad, and thats all that matters...

Just give him some fuel.

I actually prefer the redux version. I am the only one

They or the gooks probably ate it. No joke

I think the french part is my favorite part of the movie, together with the whole boat ride/exposition on kurtz

French part showed us that the US were very cocky going into the war, and ignored advice the french had to offer. It also shows that vietcongs got efficient in fighting western armies long before the americans came.

It slows down the movie a bit. But, by god do I love it.

This is the end, beautiful friend...

youtube.com/watch?v=kmqFePmpKNA

no, there is no reason to watch the theatrical version when redux exists

>inb4 b-b-but it b-becomes to long
go back to watching capeshit if you seriously think this

>I wish I was born in time to experience Vietnam

I like the French part for how it almost feels like they're in a place haunted by ghosts and for the historical themes it has but you can skip it. It's almost better if seen on its own. But it's def not as terrible as a lot of other things in Redux.

you would have shit your pants you fucking little bitch

How's the book?

Much, much better
The only good scenes in the movie are the ones ripped straight from the book

One more question: any difference between UK and US publishing of the book?

I was about to watch the movie for the first time when I saw this thread.
I have Redux with me, should I watch it or the theatrical cut?

D-did you b-b-become legendary?

Both.