If Nordic people are "the best race" why are there so few of them?

If Nordic people are "the best race" why are there so few of them?

quantity over quality

also jews

NORDICS ARE SHIT
>muh blue eye master race
>uh nordic mastr race
yeah no fuck off you're a shitty rae of people who can't eve nbe civilized and are ultra feminine with yoru gay look

Jews are the master race cause they hold the button on the world.

nigga its cold here

But there are even less Jews than them

Huh... this makes me think...

>If a Ducati is the best sports car why aren't there more of them?
This is literally how you sound kid.

you're a race of cucks btw fagggggggggggggg you just let your women be free and fuck random men and apologize for things you didn't do, seriously man up you light feminine boys with your cheesy little smiles and your sensitive everything lol

Just look at your pic, how can you doubt?

They are less Ducatis because they are expensive to buy and create. However, the cost of making a human being is the same no matter what race. Not to mention Nordics are very rich and could afford more children on average

Is that supposed to be a bad structure? Firm timbers, good shingling. The arched construction withstands lots of weight from snow, and the support beams pointed out help also.

Compare to African "architecture."

because they only fucking inbreed?

Daily reminder to all retards that there is no such thing as a Nordic race

Because of the weather.

>whites think intelligence and strength is an evolutionary advantage

And they're getting cucked out of evidence. Chinks are stunted, tiny dicked emaciated subhumans but we're the most adaptable. Look at us, over a billion of us even though 90% live in third and second world countries. We can survive with little to no food(see viet cong and famines), our genitalia are small and hard to damage (much less find) and our flat noses resist impact much better than long ones.

We have the necessary cunning intelligence to cheat and scheme our way through exams and earn more than any other race in developed countries.

Our large numbers means millions can die or get cucked by the BWC and it wouldn't make any difference.

We eat anything. Locusts, dogs, jellyfish, bear vomit.

Sure we're not great inventors of scientists but like the cockroach we thrive.

>me build good hut. black man, no good hut. bad doodoo and the roofoo

Really?

Okay then.
The Backstreet Boys sold millions more albums than the majority of rock musicians and hiphop artists in the history of recorded music, with a larger budget.
Since there are so many more of their albums sold does that mean they are "better" than John Coltrane, Daft Punk, Howlin' Wolf, Black Flag, Clutch, Kendrik Lamar, etc.?

An evolutionary death sentence.
And how many of them do you see? The roads are full of practical but cheap cars like toyotas and volvos.

hey where do i collect my nordic qt

>race doesn't exist guys we are all one race - the human race!

You can't compare the effects of capitalist forces on an art form like music to making babies. Making babies is a thoughtless activity evolved to take the lowest amount of thinking possible. It is not subject to market forces. It is not subject to fluctuation. It is not subject to the ability of an artist. It's not even subject to the consent of the participants.

He said "best," not "pratical."
Our antique farm equipment was once practical, but I wouldn't let one in my garage.

you're describing the epitome of a subhuman

Then what is your original point then?
Because it sounds an awful lot like "If X is better than Y then there should be more X end of story checkmate racists *sips tea*."

Intelligence is inversely correlated with reproduction.

>Nordic people are "the best race"
oh boy, you need to slit your wrists.

My point is that baby making is equal cost across the species. If Nordics are truly better, there should be more since you get "more bang for your buck" so to speak

your point is horrible and you should feel bad
go misuse logic on reddit where u belong

This may come as a shock to you, but some people actually don't measure their quality of life by how many times they copulate and breed.
There's a reason they have so many kids in the inner-cities, and it's not because they're the pinnacle of human evolution.

>thread is dead
praise jesus