Oh look, Loki is the main villain in the Justice League movie too. DCucks will defend this and AquaThor

Oh look, Loki is the main villain in the Justice League movie too. DCucks will defend this and AquaThor

DCucks BTFO

He's just the general/assassin that works for Darkseid.

Is Darkseid like Thanos?

Darkseid's uncle works for him? Lol, talk about being cucked.

no thats Hades, a Wonder Woman villain

Yes but he wont be a giant purple grapeman

and Thanos is actually a rip off of Darkseid

Its actually the opposite. Darkseid is a much better villain and in fact came first.

both of them are retards

Looks better than I thought it would to be honest.

No, he's actually a threat.

Looks like a new Dota 2 hero.

I kinda like it honestly, but he's such a lame character to choose for the first Justice League movie.

Comics are for children and if you read them as an adult you're a dissapointment to your ancestors.

Darkseid is more like Apocalypse-Lite-Cuck

Bitch don't kill my vibe

darkseid also got mugged

>Comics are for children and if you read them as an adult you're a dissapointment to your ancestors
I'm already a disappointment to my ancestors without even needing to pick up a comic book

They better not fuck up Darkseid's hair in Justice League 2

Its dark seided.

Because grey rock number 5 is so interesting

Classic meme.

at least he's got good taste hats.

What's gonna suck more for you guys, the unwashed masses saying Darkseid ripped off Thanos or the AP-affiliated bloggers clogging every Entertainment news feed with AAHHCSSCSCHCHULLY pieces about their whistleblowing expose on Thanos actually being a Darkseid ripoff?

>Implying
They're both faggots that have lost fights to people without powers (Batman and Cap respectively.)

Thanos at his peak would have also fucked Darkseid's shit up.

It will be the endless capeshit war threads started by Sup Forumsedditor faggots about their gay daddy Hack Snyder or their Shitfinity War garbage.

Whoever wins, we all lose.

Thanos could turn Darkseid into water

>Thanos stronger than Darkseid
lelmao

He also worked at McDonald's

How the fuck did comic books become popular again? This shit looks fucking retarded.

Yes...

You guys have fun with the fedora-tipping men's rights in space punching bag they turn Darkseid into for Wonder Woman to slap around. I'll just stay in my comfy cinematic universe enjoying an absolute madman.

Comics are supposed to be fun.

You'll notice comics sell at an all time low right now and are doing their absolute best to be as "cinematic" and "cool" and "take themselves serious" as possible.

You think working at McDonalds is funny?

To be fair, Darkseid there was at his lowest and even then him falling the stairs was like Hitler letting a fart. Nobody could believe or knew what to do in fear of insulting the great leader.

X-Men.

Even Nolan knew Singer was on to something with the grimdark visuals.

and you have to give 1950s thanks to that

One word:

Watchmen.