She made a terrible mistake in taking this role over Deadpool's girlfriend...

She made a terrible mistake in taking this role over Deadpool's girlfriend. She has about three lines in the entire movie, and maybe 90 seconds of total screen time.

Movie sucked btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vgS7nfdRMC8
youtube.com/watch?v=95yvl_VT3_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

X2>DoFP>X1>Deadpool
(Gap)
X3>Origins:Wolverine>First Class
(Power Gap)
Logan>Apocalypse>The Wolverine

She would've sucked in Deadpool too.

I liked Psylocke in MvC2

Didn't see this garbage

She would have been alright. Sassy girlfriend is within her range, and it would have introduced her to a lot of people.

The press for the movie portrayed Olivia as if she were one of the main stars instead of what amounts to a cameo.

youtu.be/vgS7nfdRMC8

Maybe they thought they needed a woman to do the press tours and Jennifer Lawrence thought she was too good for it?

Thats what it seems like.

I don't think she was ever offered this role. I think she might have been offered a chance to try to win it maybe but I don't think she would have made it far in casting process.

Morena is a better actress by a lot. One is a julliard trained actor. the other is a nerdbait whore whose biggest accomplishment is being a beard for a faggot in wisconsin.

Is there any good screenshots in it if I just want to jerk off?

I'll second this.
Someone with the bluray version post some of her screenshots pls

only for jlaw, but not much.

She is full of shit if you ask me,has acting range of a plywood.

Not really. That's how little she is in it. And many of her scenes are 90% CG so it's not really her body. She has maybe 20 seconds total of non-CG shots.

>Maybe they thought they needed a woman to do the press tours and Jennifer Lawrence thought she was too good for it?

They thought they needed a woman to do the press tours and Jennifer Lawrence thought she was too good for it.

FTFY

>When Ryan From OC congratulates you on fucking his wife in a sex montage

who the fuck would waste their bodily fluids on this...thing

Bryan Singer is such a flaming faggot that he doesn't even put sex appeal in the girls.

I applaud them for trying to go for authenticity she just doesn't have the body for it. You need a lithe woman to pull that outfit off.

Woah so powerful

>2 weeks from casting couch

She's just fine in productions that have any merit. She was okay on Chuck and lot of old tv shows she appeared in, and on the Newsroom. She's a comedic actress.

She was a glorified cameo on chuck.

I feel like Olivia gained weight in order to increase her breast and thigh size but all it did was make her look like a mom. She looks more like Psylocke now in her skinnier form than she did in that movie.

She might be back, end of the movie seemed to hint at it.

I'm glad she didn't take the role.

It could also be the cut of the outfit. Lines on material make it look worse than if they kept fabric straight.

She looks fine, just sort of ridiculous. Like a 30 year old mom dressed up to take her kid out for halloween.

She's lost a lot of weight since then. Usually I am against this but she looks good.

Her psylocke suit has a breast guard that goes down to her hips. Look at how thick material is plus the sash. I'd say she is the same weight in both pics.

kek why is her cleavage so blurry?

needs to do a les scene with Chloe Bennet

comic costumes are Halloween costumes.

One bright spot is when she isn't wearing clown makeup she actually still looks a lot like her old self other than the jaw surgery.

>bag Brolin as Cable
>find out dodge Munn bullet

I pity the Dead who can no longer feel such Pool.

>Deadpool above Logan
I see rounchy, litty fan here.

I like Deadpool more than Logan because I enjoyed it more. Its not "better" but I know which one I will rewatch.

Munn is just a long line of fuckups throughout her "career."

Morena is far more attractive and a way better actress as Deadpool's waifu.

Psylocke had literally four lines in the whole movie and was also irrelevant. It was a cameo and nothing else.

youtube.com/watch?v=95yvl_VT3_w

New unexplained powers for wheels and a dash of Mary Sue

How on earth can she still land roles ? She can't act to save her life, any nerd draw she once had is gone since ages, and to top it off she has now done some fucking weird jaw surgery which makes her look like an alien.

Unless she is the greatest cocksucker in the history of mankind, I cannot understand how she can get parts in bug budget movies ???

>she has now done some fucking weird jaw surgery which makes her look like an alien
she just ate potatoes retard

She fucked Bret ratner.

>long line of fuckups throughout her "career."
>net worth: $12 million

gain perspective

Sloan-fu is best Olivia, and she's mine so back the fuck off, punks.

HOL UP

>fucking weird jaw surgery
>Unless she is the greatest cocksucker in the history of mankind

>weird jaw surgery
>greatest cocksucker

She works very hard. She's what hollywood looks for in an actress these days: someone who is very good at the press tours and interviews, and has no illusion of being more than a cog in a machine.

This

>bag Brolin as Cable
>find out dodge Munn bullet
life is good

GENTLMEN

Someone post the gif of the Avengers "acting" in the last movie.

gawddamn the ttittays on those pic bikini

I went ahead and found it. This is what "acting" is these days for this kind of production.

>reference one of the most embarrasing tv shows on hbo

I got ten meme bucks that she will appear in Star Trek : Discovery at some point.

I want to drink that pool

underrated post

that was the worst scene in the whole mcu, complete clusterfuck of messy action, it was transformers tier visual noise.

because MCU is for literal kids.
12 and under

Morena Baccarin is goddess tier in Deadpool though, so we didn't lose anything.

Munn is riding a pretty cushy wave where she has model looks, notable acting credits like Newsroom and some nerd appeal. All of this adds up in hollywood so if she asks for a small part and doesn't place too many demands on the amount of lines she gets or is a bitch on set, she can easily get roles like Psylocke or Deadpool's girlfriend.

If she was a decent actor, she's probably get actual roles, but she isn't so she doesn't.

I highly doubt she made that money from acting. Like she probably owns a business or two.

she also did fucking nothing in it

Had a good kek

new Storm a CUTE

everyone looks retarded acting against greenscreen, unless you're a freak like Andy Serkis where that is your natural element

Genuinely surprised how much of this was practical.

>Bryan Singer is such a flaming faggot
Yeah right.

The majority of top level actors didn't step foot in Julliard. Munn sucks but that place is overrated to the hilt. Save the Last Dance really fucked people up on how significant that place is.

>Unironically hating Logan and apocalypse

is that sum nipel?

you think bitch on set?

smelly old slope

You mean they made a terrible mistake by casting someone who can't act?

Oh she's a total bitch from what I've heard. Part of the reason they made her stuff her face with hotdogs and shit on camera at G4 was because literally everyone working there hated her and knew she'd be willing to do basically anything on camera even if she knew it was degrading as fuck. Being famous and desired is her only real interests in life.

People like that usually don't go very far in any career. Sure, she gets a few parts here and there, but it is never anything that creates lasting career bonds with directors or companies. She's constantly moving around and just eating little crumbs off the floor basically. I mean, she's 37 and is still trying really make it big as an actress. Most actresses are retired by that age.

>literally everyone working there hated her and knew she'd be willing to do basically anything on camera

why'd they hate her? being able to do anything on camera is a production team's dream

Why do autists feel the need to shove their opinion in a thread that literally no one asked for?

Snakes in the butt.

>liking kill all whiteys propaganda

>First Class that low
>Fassbender Magneto >>>>>> old fart Magneto
>yellow black uniforms
>Kevin Bacon as whatshisname was awesome

She's basically an epic bitchy narcissist. People liked the fact that she was willing to do anything, sure, but only because it gave them an avenue to make her to degrading shit as payback for being an asshole off camera.

It's like if someone walks around telling everyone that they are the baddest motherfucker around and that nobody can take them down. A lot of people just instinctively feel an argue to punch those kinds of people in the face to prove them wrong.

she was willing to do anything to further her career.

She still is. That's why she accepts shit roles with barely any lines because "Gotta get my face out there!"

I've known a few girls like this. The kind that does modeling jobs for free. Tries to get lead singer positions in bands even though they don't know anything about music and don't contribute anything and can't take direction from others. Their idea of a good acting gig is working in kid's show at amusement parks. These people are so desperate to make it big that they just whore themselves out for chumpchange and them wonder why they aren't getting any "real work".

The thing about Munn though is that she's still in that stage and she's 37 years old. Even the really desperate ones I've known gave up by 30 if they hadn't made it yet. They just go back to school and become nurses or whatever. My guess is that because Munn has a lot of money, she can basically treat acting like a hobby that might eventually make her really famous.

X2>DoFP>Logan>Deadpool>X1>First Class>The Wolverine>Apocalypse>>>X3>Origins

Olivia is 37? Damn, I thought she was like 27.

You really really really really need to gain perspective because you have never ever met anyone in Olivia's league in your life. She is not some two-bit theme park show slut, she's in the frickin' X-men movies. Even playing a minor role in a movie of that size is beyond the wildest dreams of most people who are trying to get into acting.

And no one in this thread knows her. We do not know if she is a bitch behind the scenes or not. A post you've read on some place like Sup Forums or a shitpost on an old message board like gamefaqs is not authoritative. Find some interview with someone who was actually on the crew where they say she was a bitch, because I won't believe it until then.

>OP and crew don't post this gem
sadly I saved this from somewhere and don't have the +/- adjacent frames, my penis is sad.

BRUUUUH

DoFP was absolute dogshit lmao

... munn, you're drunk, get off Sup Forums

>She is not some two-bit theme park show slut, she's in the frickin' X-men movies

I'm saying her thinking is the same as these kinds of girls, because the pattern of roles is clearly indicating that. When they're in a project, they aren't the main attraction they are the people who are just barely there and should know that they have to be thankful they even got that much. Those people aren't rare, Munn is just an unusual case where one has somehow managed to keep their tenth fiddle career alive.

Yes, she's in X-Men movies and on the grand scale of things that's really neat. But what is her role in them? Is she getting lead roles? Does she get any epic moments like Quicksilver gets? Are her toy models flying off the shelves? Are the ones she's in even good? Is she even known outside of the industry and among nerds who've seen her crawl up the downwards escalator that is the entertainment industry?

Not really. Her role in Apocalypse was on the level of being in a choir just to fill the stage.

You are talking about her instead of Deadpool's girlfriend; so she made the right choice. All of the promotional material has her body on it. Shes the only reason to watch that one.

I mean her and aaron were invited to the oscars. She can't act but she still gets to enjoy fruits of her whoring.

are you legit trying to white knight olivia munn? Come on bro you're better than that.

Moar lewd olivia

this is all that she's good for, and I think she knows that too, which is fine.