Go see Valerian

>Go see Valerian
>Think it was fucking awesome
>Movie ends, people I went with loved it too
>Everyone leaving the theater was like "whoa that was awesome"
>Go home and google Valerian because I am still thinking about how cool it was
>Find said article as the top News result

Why the fuck does CNN do this?

Proof that Sup Forums is CNN and that Alex Jones is Soros.

The movie was garbage, I should've saw Dunkirk instead. Luc besson is a fucking hack, that had one good movie.

How to movie reviews:
>Find a critic with similar tastes as yours
>Maybe find another one just to cover all your bases.
>Ignore the rest

That's it.
Rando critics or critic polling sites like metacritic or Rotten Tomatoes are cancer. And no matter how good a movie is, there will be someone to shit on it.
Just find that one critic that likes what you like, and roll with it.

Slander it all you want ... It was still better than Guardians of The Galaxy

True. I don't even know why critics and stuff exist. Movies are arguably more personal than food

Don't listen to him, it was great. Plus he's clearly a faggot for not at least fawning over the 12/10 hot Cara Delevingne ... Damn she is hot in this movie

>worst movie of the year
oh bullshit, I guarantee that there's a dozen shitty horror flicks alone that'll be worse

she should really put on some weight

>Rando
Stop.

She's so fucking ugly

>amerifats wanting everyone to be as fat as them

>>no "diverse" leads aside from Rhianna thrown in as a gimmick

Gee, I wonder how the sjewsw will rate this.

shes perfect

oh, good, looks like cnn is saving us some trouble and are putting the echos on themselves now.

Yea user. Fuck your opinion and the overwhelming majority that agrees.

I really really liked this image until I noticed she was wearing panties and was not actually naked from the waist down.

I walked out after 30 minutes. It was garbage. Complete garbage.

Yes she literally looks retarded.
Jesus Christ what are these people smoking.

critics are the only tool studios have to bend peoples' opinions in their favor. marvel are trying to dump on Valerian because it's based on a comic property they don't own, and they believe there isn't room in the pool for Valerian as well as their capeshit. ignore the critics.

well, you can go back to fapping over, what, how many spoderman films are there out now? never mind, there'll be another one in a few days' time.

>People find this attractive
lol

Wait, what?

>Guy says Valerian was shit
>Wow you must jerk off over Spiderman

The power of Sup Forums """arguments"""

No you didn't.

0/10 troll bait

Marvel and DC will run out of fuel eventually. This capeshit fad will run its course

I don't watch capeshit. Thats why I walked out of this shit movie. I'm done seeing new movies they are all made to be like capeshit.

>CNN
wew

Damn bruh why'd you have to go and kill it for me?
Thanks for freeing me, now I can go back to universally disliking this no talent whore

But Cecil from Good Bad Flicks didn't like it. I don't know if Tyrone Magnus liked it, or Arthur (AKR) Kutahov. This guys I have 99,9% similar taste.

I didn't see movie myself. Yet.

>Valerian
>0 niggers in main roles
>European non-pretentious director
>Clinton Commercial Network
Go figure.

>Think it was fucking awesome
You probably loved Jupiter Ascending too

>>Think it was fucking awesome
>You probably loved Jupiter Ascending too
It was kíno by female romantic action flick standards. You just judge it right.

Hmmmm I wonder.

My Jewish friend, an amateur critic who recently got noticed by a publisher, was pissed the movie had little Jewish involvement. ("How can we know it has the right message?") I shit you not. Gave it a shit review because of this.

I was miffed the director was a non-Jew just because I'm so used to big-budget movies being "ours," but you have to respect Besson for his chutzpah.