>Because they enjoy rape

Master and Commander

Irreversible

Mean Girls
>Quotable as hell
>All girls have seen it

this

4>2>3>1

Mean Girls, Pitch Perfect, Bridesmaids, every single Disney/Pixar animated movie

the notebook

Probably something like this

This webm is so cute :3

sauce?
moar?

>being this naive
Cute as fuck bruh

Master and Commander

the one on the left looks like me

his face isn't even in the shot

problem child 2

>you will never beat two Becky's to death with a hammer
:(

yikes!

Hey baby

You're first mistake is thinking girls "like" anything. They don't. They are always looking to benefit from things. They like things to fit in with a group, or to to have something in common with their bf. They like things that pay them money, or validate their eistence.

That's why so many people are saying Mean Girls, it validates their existence. But if these girls who "like" this movie were told tomorrow that it was unacceptable they would immediately say "i never really liked the movie, i just knew everyone else did so i went along. i always knew something was wrong with that movie."

girls are literal personality voids.

>american """feminity"""

The Legend of Bagger Vance

White girls are destroying us.

I bet you are also an atheist?

>be a shit person, meet shit persons: the post

Master and Commander: the far side of the world

yikes!

imagine what it would smell like if one of them farted lol

I don't follow.

fucking stacies

imagine the pussy smell in that car

I meant the girl.

.... like shit?

Just google slags

was expecting something more deviant

Yeah of course you don't.
Your pathetic little "omg so cute" is the desired fawning response they want, you fell for the trick.

We've got a live one!

Yeah man life is totally a grueling never ending battle where only the most alpha of men survive!

Sick projection, lay another on me.

Hrs right, you know.

Can you name a single movie that women actually DO understand? Protip: I don't think you can.

Have you ever tried watching a movie with a woman? I don't know if it's hormonal or something, but their minds are literally unable to focus on anything. Have you ever read even the most respected of female critics, Pauline Kael? Her reviews were mostly just inane ramblings, filled with mean-spirited hysterics.

Have you ever known a woman that had a deep and varied appreciation for any art? Digging around obscure music genres or old filmographies, just for the sake of it and love of the medium, not for potential social status and superficial validation?

When a male cinephile watches a movie, he reflects on the themes and subtext, deconstruct the mise en scène and cinematography in order to analyse how the director's choices affect the mood and characters arcs, question the ethos it proposes about its subject matters, judge its authenticity, come up with a list of intertextual references that deepen his understanding, examine the narrative structure as if he were in the writer's head to get his creative process and where he's headed, all this while sensorially appreciating the aesthetics, marvelling at the layers in dialogues and noticing many odd details, pondering how this film overall fits into its auteur's oeuvre, observing what it does similarily and what it does differently... as well as its place in film history, amongst many other active ways of studying and appreciating art... meanwhile women can barely follow the plot.

t. kissless virgins who never even talked to a girl who wasn't their mom, sister, or a cashier

I love being misogynistic. Feels good to hate roasties and still manage to get laid. :)

>Have you ever tried watching a movie with a woman?
Yes, it's really comfy when we're spooning in the couch.
>Have you ever known a woman that had a deep and varied appreciation for any art?
Yes, it's pretty cool even though I'm not that into it myself.
What about you user, have you ever done anything with a woman?

>DUDE SEX LMAO
Simpleton.

2bh i want to throw acid on their faces

best post itt

Now now, I didn't even mention sex, calm down son.

The reason you're so unsuccessful with women is because you think of them as anything else than another human being.
Go back to /r9k/ little faggot.

Sex feels so fucking good, lads.

The most successful Chads treat women like sex objects, not humans. And they like it.

Fucking sluts=/=Having an actual relationship

BASED POST

people with the least respect for women often have the most success with them. women like dominance and high status males, which ironically means men who treat them like the subhumans they are.

>Having an actual relationship
>with a fucking woman

I know right? Too bad betas in this thread won't understand.

>dude just treat women like shit lmao
You must be 18 to post here
>Being an autistic MGTOW faggot
LMAO

>he thinks his innocent little gf won't eventually cheat on him at the first opportunity
>he thinks his gf doesn't constantly think about "dating up" while still in a relationship
must be nice being 15

I graduated a few years ago and most women did better than the average guy in any subject, especially literature/film related stuff.

Men seem to be more prevalent on the highest and lowest ends of the spectrum though.

I agree

Nailed it

>women like
>incel pretending to know anything about what women like
Get off Youtube, kid.

could all of you get back to /r9k/ already? this is getting ridiculous. maybe leave your moms basement once in a while. but please take a shower before leaving the house

>EVERY GIRL IS A ROASTIE WHORE REEEEE
Boring.
>must be nice being 15
You tell me.

>not having a longterm relationship with your high school sweetheart well into adulthood, getting married, and having healthy babbies

>numale pretending he's had sex
don't make me laff

Learn what "white knight" means dipshit. Telling you how autistic you are doesn't make me a white knight.

Projecting: the post.

>repetitive virgin/neckbeard insult #402
come up with some new material, ya?

Lol you wish, in reality she fucks the football team behind your back and breaks up with you to """"discover herself"""" in college (AKA taking hundreds of dicks in every hole)
Not an argument.

>trying to force a relationship that obviously won't work because you got together in your teens and then naturally drifted apart by adulthood

it's possible, you're just a fundamentally unlikable individual.

>be girls
>be all touchy feely with your friends and people think its funny and cute
>if youre male and do it youre called a gaybo

is this your attempt at a comeback?

>n-not an argument
>le epic steven molyneaux pseudo-intellect!
You saying I'm something I'm not doesn't make me that you fuckwit. Again, learn what words mean.

>Dude YOU'RE the problem
Male shaming 101

>molymeme
awesome rebuttal

>not being the captain of the football team

>comeback
who says that in the current year

Tell us more about yourself, maybe we can help

I'm sorry you can't jerk off your friends publicly man that'ts really unfair.

>regurgitating what the teachers say
>fucking the teachers for grades
wow so smart womyn

You severely underestimate how retarded the average guy is.

What's your purpose here? What do you gain? Are you hoping that you will enlighten us, show us the path, and suddenly we will renounce our misguided ways and step into the truth? If we're such horrible people than what the fuck are you doing here among horrible people? Go out and have a meaningful relationship with a woman you fucking idiot, according to you it's easy so what's stopping you?

There is nothing gay about jerking off your bros in public as long as you say no homo first

Zoie likes video games

Which is odd, considering he clearly has very strong first hand experience of that fact.

Smarter than the average woman, for sure. Women are just better at manipulation and giving the appearance of intelligence.

lol white girls

Please never post anything ever again

>it's easy
It rarely is, to be completely honest with you.

films men will never ever ever understand

Make me, faggot.