The Emoji Movie

archive.is/9Bt0D

>HuffPost spoke briefly with Miller about “The Emoji Movie” in May. This time, as the interview began, Miller asked for everyone else to leave the room, including the publicity team. He turned the conversation to the current political landscape and the obligation he believes Hollywood has to oppose the current administration.
>It seems the cast of “Silicon Valley,” in Miller’s estimation, failed to live up to this obligation. Just before the 2016 presidential election, he told HuffPost, he spoke with the show’s cast about the campaign. “I asked, ‘How much money did you donate, you Hollywood elites, how much did you donate to Hillary Clinton’s campaign?’ And everybody in the cast said nothing. They hadn’t given a dollar,” he said. “What did they think was going to happen? How had they not joined a fight that they had such strong opinions about?” He noted that despite “not even really being a fan of hers,” he donated the maximum amount permitted to her campaign.
>The decision to leave “Silicon Valley,” Miller suggested, freed him up to resist President Trump in other ways. “My position [to oppose the Trump administration] became more powerful when I left ‘Silicon Valley,’” he said. “I had more control over the content, the time, the schedule, the everything.” Even “The Emoji Movie,” he argued, was a meaningful step toward encouraging younger audiences to “understand and adopt progressive values.”
>As Leondis is gay, he connected to Gene's plight of "being different in a world that expects you to be one thing" and in eventually realizing that the feeling held true for most people, Leondis has said the film "was very personal."
>So the movie has a lot to say to women, and how they have limitless potential, and one of the characters literally breaks through a glass ceiling.

It's gonna be super deep, you guys!

>He noted that despite “not even really being a fan of hers,” he donated the maximum amount permitted to her campaign.

isn't this illegal in australia?

TJ miller is a fucking cuck

Everything is illegal in Australia because everything that isn't human there is trying to kill you.

are you gonna put handcuffs on a kangaroo?

How would this be illegal? They eat kangaroo meat for fucks sake.

I actually liked Erlich the few times I've gotten around to watching Silicon Valley.
I don't anymore.

Can Hollywood be more up its ass? Why do people who fake emotions for a living think they know everything about the world? They are so far removed from average people and yet they feel they can speak in their name.

I don't know. do they?

It's something every kind of human does, actors just have press to publicize their bullshit. Everyone else dumps their garbage on facebook.

>glass ceiling

Isn't the main villain a woman?

Dam that roo was hardcore

I just want him to explicitly say that he doesn't want Republicans in Hollywood.

Except Hillary had a shitload more campaign money than trump and still lost anyway

Wait, this horrible abomination and soon to be flop was his idea? Or is he just a voice in the movie?

>when Sup Forums leaks into every board

I might just find you fuckers on the papercraft & origami board talking about how parchment is a Jewish conspiracy

punching a roo?
mate kangaroos are fucking pests, they'd sooner reward you for killing them than anything

Every (((actor))) in (((Hollywood))) is using their fame to push political agendas, surprised that this spills on to /tv ...

to be fair, Sup Forums is pretty spot on when it comes to the jews

So in movie what's gonna happen, is the MC gonna be this super cool new emoji that gives you a random expression each time you use it?

>she doesnt know apart the papyrus Jew

did the Kangaroo ever come back for the fade?

there is nazi papercraft on /po/ already

It's too late

>not having your own boxcraft Hitler

He was saving his dog from the roo, they can do a lot of damage with the talons on their feet

Technically a bunch of kikes banned weed/hemp so it wouldnt interfere with this wood profits because hemp is a lot cheaper and easier to grow thus harder to control, so they made it illigal to save their profits. So paper is a jewish conspiracy

Alhamdulillah. As a muslim, I find Sup Forums to have similar views to mine. I even agree that Syrian refugees should be sent back since right now, it helps Assad by taking away his obligation to feed his own citizens. Insyaallah, Sup Forums will continue to spread the Truth.

Except Sup Forums hates the jihadi scum like ISIS, al-nusrats and white helmets because they are proxy armies for Israel trying to topple another stable government in the ME.
Syria&Bashar forever!