What is your favorite Final Destination death? Also new sequel when?

What is your favorite Final Destination death? Also new sequel when?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_Murders
youtube.com/watch?v=b8oI2dXwCkI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin
youtube.com/watch?v=oXKwFnFq1_k
youtube.com/watch?v=3rjJGXuV3Eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths

I liked Evan's death for the build up and foreshadowing. Also the first few movies are underrated t b h.

Yeah, first, second and last are awesome

When Carter died in FD1, I was so fucking mad they let him live but at the very last moment, dicked on by a sign.

I usually loved the desaster scenes that happen in the beginning most, but I think my fav death is the guy that get's pushed into a fence. I think that was in 4?

someone post webm of OPS death

log windshield

it stuck with me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_Murders

Kid & glass pane in the first movie when he's scaring the birds. I mostly just like this scene because the body bag is flat and it made me chuckle.

youtube.com/watch?v=b8oI2dXwCkI

>body bag is flat
Haha really? I never noticed that

I don't get people who don't enjoy these movies and think they are too convoluted. I mean I get it if they say that about the SAW movies, but come on. Convoluted is exactly what Final Destination is about. It's literally Death instigating accidents and probably enjoying himself while doing it

the acupuncture one

The guy getting his insides sucked out from his anus by the pool drain

Shower "suicide" from 1. I really like 1, it wasn't just mindless gore, the filmmaking felt more elegant, almost Hitchcockian buildup of tension and suspense. You can tell the filmmakers knew their old-fashioned horror and just added the teen movie elements to please the studio. It's underrated. Sequels are too vulgar and over the top, fun but trashy.

>tfw you thought he'd die some other way since they kept focusing on the scissors

I need to buy a collection of all the moveis already. Did anyone else love how 5 tied into 1 at the end? Saw it in cinemas and it was pretty great 3D too for it's time.

Teenager getting crushed flat in FD2. I think I watched it when I was 11, and it made me feel sick. I hadn't seen anything quite like it.
After that I haven't really been affected by any on-screen violence. I presumed I wouldn't be able to handle anything after it.
I think it may have been the first time I watched somoen younger than 18 die.

I had a similar revealtion only recently about the escalator death scene in 4. Because there was that video going around of the chinese woman getting sucked into it after saving her son from the same fate. It's not as enjoyable anymore now...

>after saving her son from the same fate.
after putting her son in that very danger to begin with*
The kid was the only innocent there, everyone else involved handled it incompetantly

This is now a spooky Wikipedia entry thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin

>my fucking face at the description of what that decompression did

are we talking about the same video? cause I mean this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXKwFnFq1_k

I don't see how she is to be blamed for this, if anything, blame chinese engineering

>Coward, Lucas, and Bergersen were exposed to the effects ofexplosive decompressionand died in the positions indicated by the diagram. Subsequent investigation byforensic pathologistsdetermined Hellevik, being exposed to the highest pressure gradient and in the process of moving to secure the inner door, was forced through the 60 centimetres (24in) indiameteropening created by the jammed interior trunk door by escaping air and violently dismembered, including bisection of the thoracoabdominal cavity which further resulted in expulsion of all internalorgansof the chest and abdomen except the trachea and a section of small intestine and of the thoracicspineand projecting them some distance, one section later being found 10 metres (30ft) vertically above the exterior pressure door.

>Medical investigations were carried out on the four divers' remains. The most conspicuous finding of theautopsywas large amounts of fat in largearteriesandveinsand in thecardiac chambers, as well as intravascular fat in organs, especially theliver. This fat was unlikely to beembolic, but must haveprecipitatedfrom the bloodin situ.It is suggested the boiling of the blooddenatured thelipoproteincomplexes, rendering thelipids insoluble.

>Therigor mortiswas unusually strong. Thehypostases(accumulations of blood in internal organs) were light red, and in two cases, there were numeroushemorrhagesin the livers. All the organs showed large amounts of gas in the blood vessels, and scattered hemorrhages were found in soft tissues. One of the divers had a largesub-conjunctivalbulla(a blister in the tissue of the eye).

That's not the full video.
TIMELINE OF EVENTS:
- Maintenance finishes routine work on escalator, but doesn't reattach the cover plate properly.
- Mall manager finds out about the cover, but does fuck all to make sure it gets fixed.
- Employees in the video stumble on the cover before the accident, but do nothing to stop the escalator or prevent customers from getting on.
- They do verbally warn the mother that gets on the escalator, but the mother ignores the warnings and continues up it with her son.

How likely could this happen IRL?
youtube.com/watch?v=3rjJGXuV3Eg

Ok my bad then if that's really what happend. Still, must be a horrible death. And the fact that you see how the death looks like in the movie makes that video worse to me

which part? because the broken bench through the neck seems like the least likely, but still possible, bit.

Man, I had completely forgotten about these movies. Gonna watch the first one this weekend. Thanks, OP.

>Steve doesn't enjoy convoluted deaths in movies
>Final Destination is 100% convoluted deaths
>Ergo: Steve doesn't like Final Destination

It seems pretty logical. What don't you get?

I honestly think the last one was the best way to end the series.

Well Yeah I get what you mean, but I don't like Romance movies, so I didn't like Warm Bodies very much for example. It's okay if Steve doesn't like that kind of movie but why does he have to bitch about it? I'm honestly surprised there isn't a Steve in this thread yet, because usually there is always one in the FD ones

Last one was one of the best

Many of them were Great. Lots of irony and grim humour, but my number one is 2 chicks and tanning beds. All that slow, agonal pain with cheezy Ohio Playas "Rollercoaster of Love" tune in backgrounds was ridiculously guilty fun.

The best part is the transition from the 2 tanning beds to the 2 coffins. I thought it was pretty clever.
Though I also remember watching it for the first time with my dad, and he glared at me throughout the entire scene.

>620 BC: Draco, an Athenian lawmaker, was smothered to death by gifts of cloaks and hats showered upon him by appreciative citizens at a theatre on Aegina
How on earth does this even happen?