Male soldier privilege squashed? Check

Male soldier privilege squashed? Check.
Womyn were leaders too!! Check.
Men are ignorant, need to be reminded who's the boss. Check.

What's next on the list Sup Forums?

>Womyn were leaders too

>were

You do realize this isn't historical fiction right?

lol
Her scenes are enjoyable but that whole thing in ep1 was righteous asf. Yes it's practical. Now condescend me more mommy.

Pretty crazy how the kikes are not content with women working in factories during war - they actually want to force girls into frontline combat. It really shows what's in store for the people of countries dominated by the Jew race.

>Da Jooz are forcing white women to have sex with black men
>Da Jooz are forcing white women to fight on the front lines

One day you'll become self aware

>it's a "Sup Forums elevates something as benign as 'oh this cute little girl is actually really brave and tough' into HURRRRR THIS MUST BE A PLOY BY THE EVIL LEFTIST HOLLYWOOD JEWS" episode

May as well be, from the War of the Roses to the breaking up of Charlemagne's kingdom which inspired it. Dragons n shit are there for cool plot devices.

fucking shad you ruined me.

fuck off if you dont think GoT hasnt been feminized now

One day, untold suffering will be visited upon the goyim by these perfectly soulless Egyptian global overlords.

>Cersei, sand sisters, Daenerys, and Yara

Jon and Euron are all thats left now, rip

lol Jon is basically cucked by Sansa at every noble meeting

>>when your manhood is threatened by a fiction little girl

Some of my friends took issue with this while watching the episode. They said "who will tend to the crops? who will take care fo the wounded?"

But those questions are easily answered. There will be no crops, on account of the worst winter in the historical record, and they seem to have social orders who take care of the wounded. The decision makes sense in context because they DO need every warm body on the frontline. That's exactly why they're also training up children and the elderly. The roaming dead will not heed rules of war (then again, no-one does in Westeros). There is no defense in biological inferiority. A sword swung less powerfully is still a sword swung.

Also, Jon needed to suck Brienne's dick for saving his sister, in turn saving his emotional ass when he threw half his troops into the meatgrinder for a dumb reason. Overall, it's the best decision. If they don't hold the line, the women will die anyway.

And I hope Brienne sees the light and realizes Thormund is the only man she's liable to meet who can handle her.

it's not the she's a woman
it's that she's CHILD
somehow they forgot that children don't know shit about shit, and that people wouldn't notice this

>somehow they forgot that people wouldn't notice this
lol wut
they know how brainless the GoT viewing demographic is, they're playing directly to their fans' interests

What's the problem with having women and children fight? I don't understand why you artists keep bringing this up.

How can we males even compete?

The books in general seem to ascribe a lot of logic and reasoning to children. When it starts out, Arya is 11 or something. Jon is 15. He can't even grow a proper beard by the time he takes over the Night Watch. They already made a lot of these characters older for the show.

Of course, ASoIaF is written by an obese geriatric man who hasn't seen his own dick in decades and still operates under historical knowledge that was considered spotty in the 80's. The books were never remotely realistics, and never will be. They only look that way to people who know even less about history than GRR Martin does, because their (and Martin's) concept of historical accuracy is "a lot of people died in Medieval times, right?" So it's not really a shocker that this writer, and the people who read him, aren't very aware of how children think and act, either. Martin struggles to make people his own age seem reasonable, after all.

But he's good at writing about people being stabbed over petty reasons. And that's what both the books and the show are. Popcorn stuff. I'm fine with that. There is no logic in this material, and there doesn't need to be. It's character-driven epic Fantasy with its main selling point being that it doesn't talk about magic a lot, and people die a lot.

Anyone who tries to sell it as "realistic" in any fashion should be thrown headfirst into a dry well, though.

>What's the problem with having women and children fight?

t. Oogabooga Goldenstein Abdulaziz

Civilized people actually have rules, principles, honour and considerations for the future.

GRR is a Marxist Communist. Child labor exploitation is an integral part of his ideology. Can't make the kolkhoz and factories productive otherwise.

They're not fighting civilized people.

>Dragons and zombies exist
Sup Forums can accept that
>A man can come back from the dead by fire magic
>People can control the minds of animals
>In the face of the apocalypse people decide to train women to fight
WOAH, THIS IS SO UNREALISTIC WHAT THE FUCK.

You're all retarded if this pissed you off, it makes sense. Also, Boudicca and Joan of Arc existed, so it's not like it's unfeasible that a woman in a medieval setting would be able to command an army

I found her pretty entertaining during her first scene on Bear Island but goddammit they are forcing her now.
There's absolutely no way the other lords wouldn't have told her to shut her fucking kid mouth.

He's a sheltered American social democrat, and it definitely deeps into his work. But he's no China Mieville. Thankfully.

>What's next on the list Sup Forums?

Arming 10 year olds of both sexes is just a massive waste of ressources, most wont follow orders and they cant do shit with their tiny arms and bodies

Mieville actually has imagination though.

They're facing an existential threat you autist, when Carthage was being attacked you can bet every man, woman and child was fighting

And what are the women and children to do when some straggling white walkers come to take over their farms and their homes while the men are out in town defending the infrastructure?
Jon wasn't drafting women I tot he army, he was seeing that they had basic skills they will inevitably need when the entire north is crawling with undead. You think Cercei is going to send KL armies to protect the north??

Nope. They got destroyed on home territory because they couldn't field the armies the romans did. They relied entirely on mercenaries, and they had no mercenaries left.

People in Medieval times generally did not seem to have a problem with the idea of fighting women. However, they did (correctly) assess it as impractical. And the rules of war in place generally spared women.

For instance, during my nation's war of independence one of our heroes was a woman, said to have fought the invaders and to have led a female regiment against them. The latter is more likely than not fabrication, but the fact that it is tells us it was consider very honourable. The city she was defending was taken nonetheless, and the women were spared (her included) while most men were massacred. Literally every depiction I've seen of her show her carrying a pike, sword, and pistol. Many of them are contemporary, suggesting she actually did carry those weapons, even if only for the artwork.

It was in the 19th century that people started interpreting Christian values as meaning that a fighting woman is uncouth. She was quietly removed from the historical canon, and a heroic painting of her and her female regiment stored in the city hall's attic.

The fuck are you on about

Don't worry, the Night King's got your back

You train 10 year olds so that they are well trained by the time they are a few years older. 15 years old was usually considered a proper age to fight. Even in WWI, you see children that age in the trenches, despite it being illegal. In this white walker scenario? You'll see 12 year olds.

They're also training 60 year olds. Which is probably insanely old in GoT's grimdark Medieval context.

I am self-aware
>Da Jooz
Why do you kikes all use the same spelling?

No, he doesn't. He just throws shit at the wall until it sticks. And then leave the shit that doesn't stick there, anyway. His imagination is every bit as juvenile and uninformed as Martin's. But where Martin defines proper Fantasy as focusing on the misery of life, Mieville defines it as being as weird as possible. And also focusing on the misery of life, because his political ideology doesn't work unless everyone is living in squalor.

>the women were spared (her included) while most men were massacred

That's how it happened most of the time. Unless we are talking mongols or some kinda nigger tier savages. This depiction of constant women-children killing in this Jewish show is totally incorrect. Together with unnecessary sex scenes, it can only be interpreted as the Jew perverts fulfilling their sick fantasies.

>It was in the 19th century that people started interpreting Christian values as meaning that a fighting woman is uncouth. She was quietly removed from the historical canon, and a heroic painting of her and her female regiment stored in the city hall's attic.

Interesting how the dead-kike-on-a-stick cult is to blame for many of the issues that white people in general are blamed for today by Jews. Especially funny how the Jew producers of Handmaid's Tale try so hard to paint their own slave religion as evil, while implicitly blaming white males for whatever happens to the womyn.

The Punic Wars you brought up nigga

>i have as much right to fight for my home as you
only Sup Forums and muslim extremists would find this problematic.

The walkers are coming very soon, not in 2-5 years.
And the WW1 kids had access to ranged weapons, which makes it much less retarded.

Why do white women all love the BBC?

>When the men die in battle and White Walkers storm a town intending to kill 100% of the population, sparing no one, it won't help that women know how to use a spear

this is how stupid these people are

Desert sandfucks joining the fight against the real villains, the white men. White walkers I mean

That's not the point, nigger. The point is that it's been considered acceptable for children to fight in wars for the lion's share of history. You're actually turning things around, arguing it's more practical today. But today, we actually frown upon it. Again, in WWI it was already illegal, but the children and the recruiters still clung to older cultural traits. In non-Western cultures, it's still considered acceptable. We have a problem with immigrant children often already committing serious crimes, some as young as 12. That seems to be the magical number.

And if they are successful, they will still be fighting the walkers in 2-5 years. That's what you have to plan for. And if they aren't, well, that 10 year old still has a better chance with a dragonglass arrow in his tiny children's bow than with nothing at all.

In short, it's the most sensible decision, backed up by historical evidence. Even in the show the point of contention was teaching the women to fight as well. No-one balked at teaching children to fight. Because even the hacks writing this show (and the books) know that it was, and still is, very common to teach children fighting skills and expect them to use them.

GOAT LOLI

Stannis will set things right.

Ok but why'd you say nope I said shit all about why they lost, all I said was when the city was surrounded and romans were coming in every living person was trying to kill them

>Now imagine the medieval times -- but with equality!
Maybe that's why everyone dies so much.

>g-guys it's totally not propaganda
Come on, just own it.

>I have as much as right to fight for my home as you do even though I'm not a capable warrior and redirecting resources towards training and equipping women would make the male soldiers worse, thus ensuring your average soldier is far shittier than earlier and doubling the amount of dead the walkers can raise and add to their army

But that's factually incorrect, people would try and escape or defend themselves but nobody was arming women and children in an organised defence agains the Romans.

She's a strong leader.

delete this right now

THE ABSOLUTE SHADMAN

I-Is that shadman?

oh boy

If people are getting upset about this now, then that means that they haven't been paying attention, which means that they're too ignorant to form a coherent or cogent opinion.

In GoT, it has been established since the very beginning that the governing systems of Westeros and the world at large are garbage. The exploitation of women, children, and the poor by the powerful has been a constant, and the world has been falling apart as a result. Hell! Robert's Rebellion was based simply on the fact that Robert's chosen bride decided that she'd rather be Rhaegar's other woman than be Robert's wife. An entire revolution was fought because Lyanna Stark would not be used as a bargaining chip. Robert was portrayed as being a drunken, horny, cowardly man, and he was the king.

GoT has always been a critique on the idea that some people are just meant to be in power by virtue of the qualities they possessed at birth. If you don't see this show ending with Westeros becoming a Republic or a Democracy, then you have been living under a rock. The conclusion has been foregone for years.

>alt-righters art

Which resources are you fucking talking about?
This is the fucking north.
There's absolutely no reason we can't give basic defense survival training to 100 as opposed to 50 percent of the populace. Swords and armor aren't going to be given out to women and kids instead of men. Everyone who can push a plow or skin a rabbit can lead a class an hour or two a day. While the kids are drilling the grown ups can sew, clean and cook. Acting like this is some monumental sacrifice for society is a full retard.

>basic defense survival training
basic defense survival training (what the fuck does that even mean) does not equal making women fight with soldiers in the frontline. Which is what they meant by training women. The rest is just drivel "have the men who should be either training themselves or fighting already do stuff that the naturally physically inferior people should be doing", come on, are you a woman or an idiot?

Seems like an overall bad idea to fit your army with thousands of incapable children that will just create weak points in your line. Then again this is the show that had Stannis lead a cavalry charge into a wooded area so I guess they're not the brightest.

>women were not great and successful leaders
Boudica.
Checkmate. I bet you feel pretty silly right now.

Yea, they only defended Castle Black from a large scale attack over several days

You are talking out your ass
Jon said they should all be drilling.
Not
They're all going to be soldiers on the frontline.
You are the one reaching. You have a problem

Everyone on Sup Forums is super mentally ill, they hear whatever will enable them to whine and claim white males are an oppressed victim class. They're SJWs.

>Women (plural)
>Boudica (singular)

Women are by biology inferioir to men. That's why they need subterfuge and psychological warfare to get what they want/need.
There's a reason women are pretty and nag all day long. If there were no government, rules and social contracts all women would be at the mercy of violent men.

but in the War of the Roses a woman did lead an army

user Boudicca wasn't a successful leader. She led a rebellion against the romans, which failed even when she heavily outnumbered the Romans, then died.