Burkinis banned in Cannes, France

>Burkinis banned in Cannes, France
>Muslim women will either have to show skin or not go to the beach

Okay so obviously some Muslim women will stop going to the beach but do you think they'll be some that will reluctantly (or maybe not so reluctantly) adapt and follow the rules? Are French people going to be exposed to some Middle Eastern hotness (yeah I know not all Muslims are middle eastern)?

Who's this trouser arouser?

who is this dong gong?

Who is this winky whisperer?

who is this jizz junkie?

Who is this pillar pimper?

It follow the interdiction of a burkini day in a private swimming pool, since the FN is now 40% the gov must suck us dry since they will never be elected again if we decide to unite with The Republicans, and The Republicans went full Deus Vult to gather our votes.

It's haram to show skin.

What about white women/moms who go to the beach in modest one pieces or shirts/swim skirts?

Surely they won't be asked to leave?

Well no they won't be asked to leave because the ban is on burkinis and nothing else.

Bending to Muslim filth is worse then death

OP here. How is what I described "bending to Muslim filth"? Seems more like the opposite to me.

It's a mudshit guys keep moving

Who is this suicide boner?

I've always wondered whether Islam is strong enough to resist the degeneracy of the West.

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

I'd hate to be that guy but banning "burkinis" is one of the few acts of legitimate, unnecessary prejudice that I have seen regarding the Muslims in Europe.

If it's okay for women to wear two strings to the beach and call it a swimsuit, why isn't it okay for someone to go fully clothed?

Definitely a solid point, but as long as it's encroaching on muslims you shouldn't give a shit.

If a muzzie shows up to a beach in some a full shit suit they must be stripped naked. this is the actual law
>believe me

because the beach is a place people want to feel happy and relaxed. in towns etc we put ourselves through the stress of accepting burkas but let the beach be ONE place where we can feel in peace.

Give it 100 years. The Mohammedeans will inbreed themselves into degeneracy (at least ever one except the Turks and Indonesian ones).

Why didn't you post an actual woman?

see

Faggot

What about a neopren suit?
I dont see any difference to a burkini if you get one with a head piece.

They'll keep wearing burkinis because they can't read french and/or don't give a fuck and when someone tries to tell them otherwise a group of muzzies will show up and kill whitey and the news and facebook will report on the heroic act of the repressed minority

I remember that pic. Mid 90s, grabbed my mom's Victoria Secret catalogs and get to beatin. Those mags really gave me an appreciation for the female form.

>ClA2mz9y
>mfw i am CIA

In reality what this will do is mean Muslims will interact with locals even less than they already do.

Makes the problem worse.

Preferably it means they'll leave.

>SATAi

who is this guzzlin' Muslim

women should go to the beach naked and pleasure me or get fucking gassed

Assimilate or get out.

But do you have a Big Guy in your life?

First poster with "4U" is my big guy