When its nighttime, the spooks come out to play

....is he dead?

hope so, a traitor to the state should die a traitors death.

.50 for correcting the record deposited into your account

he's still more useful alive. he may have beef with the US, but he has a strong distrust of Russia and an ever growing paranoia

Logic bomb that self-deleted was posted on Twitter a week ago, appeared to be a code.

If he isn't dead then he's getting close to it. Snowden hasn't worked as a cryptographer or an engineer since being a contractor, what utility does he serve now apart from a political tool that has no grip over its audience that still uses Google/Reddit/Facebook and votes for Trump/Hillary? Erdogan and Putin met last week as well, which coincided with Telegram being hacked in Turkey. Telegram is Russian-made.

Snowden is anti-Trump IIRC

Logical, since Trump has always been the most anti-internet candidate.

>Logic bomb that self-deleted
it was a SHA hash. i'm 99% certain it was to verify a file he transferred was not tampered with. don't read too much into it.

>what utility does he serve now apart from a political tool
Snowden might not like Americans being spied on, but don't forget that in his mind he's a patriot who loves his country. That was his motivation for the leaks.

Was it a SHA hash? It definitely sounds like a file that he transferred then, but he could have used a better platform than Twitter to release that signature. Also, the consistency of his tweets were pretty frequent about to a week ago. Either his Twitter was compromised or he released the SHA hash on Twitter to have it reach multiple people, why tweet it and then delete it, though? Why even tweet it in the first place?

>in his mind
In the minds of most Americans, the majority of Americans, is that he's a traitor. Both of our presidential nominees consider Snowden to be a traitor.

>Why even tweet it in the first place?
he suspected his traffic may be tampered in transit. maybe a man in the middle attack to install spyware or something (remember, snowden is beyond paranoid right now). you generate a hash. you post the hash on an account that is known to be you, and the end receiver can verify it was not modified in transit

that's my reasoning.

>he's a traitor
he's an idiot that helped foreign governments. that doesn't mean he can't be useful again for his country. the trust placed in him by foreign governments can be useful if you're clever enough

Anyone could have logged into his Twitter account and posted that SHA, don't be disingenuous. If he wanted to verify his identity, he could've released his PGP keys and encrypted the SHA hash through that via any platform. It's a red herring, a logic bomb. Just because the account is "verified" to be the real Snowden, doesn't mean shit.

No foreign country wants to touch Snowden or Assange. In Ecuador, elections are rearing and there's already unrest by the people there for getting blackballed by the U.S. on trade sanctions imposed on them for supporting Assange. Snowden is probably dead or too deep in the matrix now.

I think he's anti-Clinton too.

Snowden only publicly supported Sanders, who would have pardoned him.

Check'ed

Back atcha bump

I don't know half of the shit you computer guys are talking about, but it's fascinating nonetheless. Can any of you dumb it down for us goys?

Trump fucking despises Snowden more than Hillary, actually. It's one of the areas of common ground the two candidates share.

KEK he got burned by Hernie Padners AKA top democratic sell out.

AKA #1 on the DNC and Hillary's hitlist

AKA FURTHERMORE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION FOR SHILLARY

I assume that he's keeping his tail low to keep out of The Clintons' reach

Why are Canadians like this?