MARVEL IS FINISHED!

MARVEL IS FINISHED!

>high production value television series starring Cullen Bohannon

mite b good

Who gives a shit about the inhumans? Seriously.

First trailer was pretty terrible. Agents of Shield-tier.

Inhumans is part of the Marvelverse as much as Supergirl is to DC though

awhile ago the same could be said of the defenders

That series was so god damn good.

>yfw the bear

Agents of SHIELD is pretty good. Season 1 was pretty lame though.

>high production value television

This is so fucking laughable.
The most expensive television shows cost ~10 million which is nowhere near what anyone would, or should, consider "high production value", especially considering most of that cost goes into paying the actors, producers and writers (i'm guessing 70-80% above the line at the very least).

Face it, television is the pleb's medium, designed to keep normies glued to their sets (or laptops/phones), while they get inundated with ads.

>it doesn't cost as much as GoT!!!!!!111!!!
Maybe because it's on network television you stupid fucking nigger.

>Dude capitalism lmao

no, that can still be said about the defenders.

>Ike Permultter has preemptively quit Marvel altogether

This will be a dumpster fire.

If you can't even get the marks as SDCC to cheer your footage, then your show is guaranteed to be cancelled.

>make series about capeshitters that literally no one has ever heard of
>make it as ugly and stupid looking as possible
>also its completely serious

How dead is this?

Who the fuck are the Inhumans?
Are they like Defenders and Avengers but even more useless characters that are literal whos k

>Agents of SHIELD is pretty good.
if you are a man who actually enjoys that shit, kill yourself.
if you are a woman, tits or GTFO

no they are more like the xmen poor's man

The Inhumans were supposed to replaced the X-Men

GET OFF MY RAILROAD

Show was so kino, i recently binged the whole thing, i wish I would have watched it while it was being aired.

Why did he chose that shitty Marvel show on NBC? If he waited one year, I'm sure they would have cast him the be Geralt in the Witcher adaptation.

No one gave a shit about Inhumans in the comics ether. The only reason Marvel is pushing them is because they don't have the film rights to X-Men.

>Thor 3
>Black Panther
>Infinity War
>Avengers 4
>Spider-Man 2
>Doctor Strange 2
>Ant-Man and the Wasp
>Captain Marvel
>Black Panther 2

Marvel is far from finished.

A single episode of GoT costs 7 million.

WW BTFO'd the misogynist marvel fandom, we did it sisters!

>more capeshit
oh, great.

i fucking hope they show the inhumans at infinity war and do pic related

b-but we're the good guys...

Agents of SHIELD is kino tho

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

It ain't stopping any time soon

They're dimestore mutants with a monarchy.
One of Jack Kirby's weakest ideas. They kind of feel like the shitty cousins of the New Gods.

they used to be a secret society living on the moon with often selfish intentions
last few years they are the discount X-men but totally popular and cool now

It's time!

ye coz thats gunna happen isnt it

Who are the new gods?

>Inhumans
>Canon to the MCU

yes to show everyone that inhumans are garbage no one likes them comics or tv

Will this torrent of capeshit vomit ever stop?

In the next 18 months or so there'll be a season of The Defenders, The Inhumans, The Punisher, The Runaways, Agents of SHIELD, Cloak and Dagger, The New Warriors, Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage dropping. And that's just in the MCU...

>high production value television series
Uh, user...

Characters Jack Kirby did for DC Comics, like Darkseid, Steppenwolf, Metron etc.

Poor Man's X-Men

game of thrones season 6 cost $100 million. Netflix has shelled out $100 - $200 million for single seasons of their original.

ENDLESS TRASH

Feige knew this

Why would anyone think this is a sustainable business model

Literal new gods in Jack Kirby's Fourth World comics.

What's the worst that could happen?

>iron fist
>awful

>inhumans
Awful

>GotG2
Doesn't make a billion

>SpiderFlop
Flops

Is this the end of Disney Marvel?

>mentions WW out of nowhere
Shills are this BTFO eh?

Reminder that Scott Buck is a fucking hack and he will ruin Marvel's TV division. He's the one who ruined Iron First and now Inhumans. He's responsible for turning Dexter into complete garbage too.

carried by the villains

just like most of marvel

Honestly i prefer the cinematic universe than the television

When did he start fucking Dexter season 4? that new girlfriend serial killer ruined the show not to mention how they fucked deb and dexters character completely

I kinda miss Agent Carter and that titcow, whatever her name was...

how many times has Sup Forums declared marvel finished, I've lost count.

That was him? Well it's nice to put a face to utter incompetence.

lame shit Xmen only BB is cool

>Black Panther
sure to flop

>Infinity War
Will make a shitzillion but be disappointing overall, then half the casts contracts run out and without RDJ, Evans and whoever else is leaving I don't see Marvel drawing the same numbers for much longer.

I like it. Season one was a bit shit, but kicked in near the end and it's been comfy ever since. Don't cry about it, bruv.

>the people drooling over capeshit-movies and tv-shows were the same people who bullied comic-readers in school
pottery

thats some welsh actor in pic

welcome to Sup Forums, redditor

Read Karnaks newest run, was good shit.
Lockjaw is pure homie status, too.

Came here to post this.

well shit how could i forget Karnak

Tis forgiven, brother

I honestly think they'll be preparded for a post-infinity war drop off, once the current big names leave have slightly lower budgets on the next round of films to hedge their bets.

of course big names leaving lowers a fat chunk of the budget anyway.

That's fake news tho, Ike 'the kike' is still in charge of everything but mcu

I give a shit about the inhumans and they're going to ruin them so fuck them

Post a link sperg

Ruin a garbage tier push whose only existence was trying to replace mutants. Because of movie rights.

I thought they'd abandoned doing any major Inhumans project and that's why they used them in agents of shield.

>tfw we'll never get an imperfects series

The CEO of Marvel wants to replace the XMEN with the inhumans, but you goys dont seem to care

They've been doing comic books with the same shit for 80 years. Why can't they do live action capeshit for 80 years?

Spider-Man has made about half a billion in two weeks user, it's not going to flop, and the fact that Guardians of the Galaxy (literally who) was expected to push for a billion just goes to show how dominant the MCU has become.

Fug, i knew i'd seen him before. I hated Hell on Wheels though. First season was aiight, but then shit got rediculous with the stupid Bonanza injuns, and all the retarded romance shit. But Cullen was good, the actor was great. Glad to see him around.

Fuck off, the inhumans weren't created yesterday, they're from golden age fantastic four comics. The current push is just meant to replace mutants because they don't own their movie rights, but they weren't created for that porpouse at all

As far as capeshit goes, there's so many better roles he could have been cast as. Both DC and Marvel. Shame.

It looks like shit, laughter is well deserved.

>finished

Ant-Man was meh, Iron Fist was unwatchable, Inhumans looks even worse.

Every other property is doing just fine, so settle down.

>critics are calling it everything from "shit" to "fucking shit"

And I bet they STILL bully people who read comics anyway.

People will never care about X-Men lite.

So an even bigger pile of capeshit?

Yeah and sense8 was cancelled for that very reason

What's this hairstyle called?

The Cuck.

>high production

>MARVEL IS FINISHED!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>BVS in top 5
>4 first films all have RDJ
your luck is running out, mousecuckl

>opens 15 million ahead
>is now 2.5 millions behind

Wasn't marvel finished with Iron Fist? Or Ant-Man? Or Age of Ultron?

>high production
did we watch the same trailer?

>opening weekend
Oh dear, it's gonna be a massacre when WW will pass Civil War.

Feel when you cuck someone so hard they shoot themselves in front of you

It doesn't have to be sustainable. Entertainment has always been an industry built on fads. A theme will pop up do very well and then all of the other studios will rush to emulate it. It will go on for a few years until the market is saturated by so many failed examples or the populous just simply moves onto the next big thing. Look at westerns, zombies, and now superheros. We are in the decline of the superheros but it will last at least until after Marvel wraps up the infinity stones. You will probably see over the next couple of years production costs and all being dialed back considerably as each movie starts to pay off less and less.