What are icelandic girls like, Sup Forums?

what are icelandic girls like, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
youtube.com/watch?v=AUDvNIubHwQ
icelandreview.com/news/2017/09/14/icelanders-more-depressed-rest-europe
archive.is/KFPrH
ruv.is/frett/thridjungur-haskolanema-thunglyndur
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inbred

gay penis :D

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE qt

worse than Swedish.

(no I am not exaggerating: youtube.com/watch?v=AUDvNIubHwQ )

Extremely deviant AFAIK

Like part of the family.

Like to get drunk till they're almost passing out and then get fucked by Roosh-type brown bulls.

What is this goblin language?

I'm sure you can figure it out if you think really, really hard about it.

That question was not meant to be literal you fag.

Just how I like them

Icelandic feminist language,we don't talk like that.
Proof? Pic related.
Like every other white girl, don't come.

You mean a rhetorical question?

>proof?

Don't you have an app that tells you wether you're related to the person you're having sex with?

Bipolar and likely to have FAS

probably cold

Rich

lol, we have the largest and most accurate genealogical database in the world. There was a computer science, university competition to put that into an app just because and the premise of it got twisted for clicks. Do you realize how autistic it is to bump phones before you have sex? People know if they're closely related to each other here. It's not used for sex but instead if someone is interested in their heritage.

They're still bound by the shackles of three dimensions

I wish i was fluent in icelandic

>Why did they twist it?
To degrade national moral and make people more acceptant of immigration. I have to correct people here too. Look it up and try to find any relevance of inbreeding here. When we were catholic incest was even punishable by death.

ich kann's dir beibringen. die Sprache ist tatsächlich relativ einfach wenn du Deutscher bist.

Many Icelandic people learn German while attending a gymnasium. We also learn Danish which has some connections with it.

ICE COLD

>Danish
why not Norwegian? everybody know half your country is gonna come here after the next collapse
no jobbies for you in denmark

Islendinger lærer helst dansk i formell sammenheng bare som en kulturarv fra tida da de tilhǿrte den danske krona (fram til 1945). Dansk er fremdeles det nordiske språket som i stǿrst grad forbinder Island til Norden når det gjelder politikk og akademia. For vanlige folk er det derimot mange islendinger som heller flytter til Sverige eller til Norge.
Vet egentlig ikke hvorfor jeg gidder å kaste bort tid på å forklare sånt til deg, egentlig. Jaja.

depressed
icelandreview.com/news/2017/09/14/icelanders-more-depressed-rest-europe

>til Norden
til Skandinavia, heller.
skrev også "egentlig" dobbelt.
men, men.

They're alright, not met enough to form a concrete opinion

Imagine putting your dick in a septic tank.

>t. Incurred chlamydia after two weeks in Reykjavík

Because we were under Danish monarchy for a long time until we severed that bond when they were being occupied by Germany.
I personally think Swedish the most clearest Scandinavian language to learn to be able to understand and speak to everyone else.
That's the reason for Danish, if we finish that in school we can attend uni in any of the Scandinavian countries and don't have to go through a peasant tier immigration list or whatever.

btw do you know anything about being an Icelander and joining Forsvaret? I'm soon 20 and want a years army training.

archive.is/KFPrH
>2nd in anti-depressant usage
ruv.is/frett/thridjungur-haskolanema-thunglyndur
>1 in 3 university students are depressed

Maybe we aren't actually as happy as people make us out to be

Most of it has to do with people not accepting that there is no them, we are symbols/vessels of western idealism and spirit. That is our meaning. Only he who accept no happy ending can truly live and reach racial perfection in body, ego, characteristics and spirit. Looking for happiness only leads to hedonism.
Are you willing to die for it?
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk

I don't know man, I'm still holding up pretty fine after all these years despite being a social recluse
I doubt most people here even ponder on the kind of stuff you're talking about, perhaps it's just the seasonal depression hitting other Icelanders harder than we realize

>I doubt most people here even ponder on the kind of stuff you're talking about
exactly

I meant it more as an "ignorance is bliss" kind of thing, they can't very well be unhappy over not being avatars of western virtue when stuff like that never makes its way into their daily thought process in the first place

Think it's more like that it's people getting tired of the party life, becoming overburdened by college/uni or maybe it's once again the weather/seasonal depression (maybe even a combination of all three)

KAAPO

wtf Slovakia? Explain yourselves!!!

That is the name for such thing, yes.

Did you know that Icelanders literally have a phone app to know how related they are so they avoid inbreeding, and they casually use it before fucking?

nevermind just notived germanon said it already

Not sure what you mean by your reply, I had already seen it. The replies I linked to you disproved the lie you were conveying.

When I replied that germanon said it already, it also means that I read the replies you guys gave him.
Anyway I saw that in a documentary, I guess they were full of shit.

i thought nordic countries were all viewed as the most egalitarian countries in the world? why are there so many feminists? i don't understand.

Nothing like that, for one thing. They all have mega manjaw. Their hair is either platinum or it suddenly gets shocked into ink black one year as they get older, and never goes back.