I AGREE WITH THAT

What kind of drugs was Denny taking?

It doesn't matter

DONT TAOUCH ME MOUTHER FUCKER

Post rare Tommys

a LOT of poppers total slut

Danny didn't took drugs, he just watched others

what ethnic group is he?

'Dan had some questions about Chris-R...Why the name Chris-R for instance? What's with the hyphen? Tommy's explanation: "He is gangster." What about this drug business, which never comes up either before or after Chris-R's only scene in the film? "We have big problem in society with the drugs. Chris-R is gangster and Denny takes drugs. So he must be rescued"

The man had a vision

Looks like Eric from that 70s show

Most likely a slav. He's definitely from Eastern Europe and probably defected from there while it was still under USSR control considering his age. He also has slight hints of a French accent likely due to the time he spent in Paris after defecting.

fucking lol
this guy is my 2nd fav character

>As we walked from the car to the set, he was yelling in every direction: "Why are you standing around like statue of liberty? You, do your job! You, move those here! And you film operators, don't touch anything for HD. Be delicate! We need to hurry! There is no time for waste!

Was Tommy inspired by Kubrick's dictator-style direction?

>tfw you will never see Tommy do his chicken sound with the Bluth family

>tfw you understand that Green Room is secretly the greatest kino of a time and the clearest reflection of the human spirit ever put on film
>tfw you know

>CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP
Yeah, he's Polish.

I'm happy for the guy. He literally just b'ed himself and it all worked out for him somehow. Had things the stars not lined up for him The Room could have just gotten shit reviews and be forgotten but it wasn't.