Hocus Pocus remake imminent, to star the leading cast from box office smash Hidden Figures

Everyone share your memories of the original, before they get obliterated by the fantastic remake!

Hidden figures was really good so I hope this version will be too

>twitter wants

So, like 5 people?

why are they remaking this? it's a fun kids halloween movie leave it alone

WE

So they would be the 3 witch villians?

das racis

Try ~26,000.

this it's going to be pretty dark when the 3 black kids find there parents are zombiefied while there hunted by 3 voodoo sisters

I'm one of the few here who actually enjoyed the new ghost busters

YASSSS

also the witches are kidnapping black kids to sell into slavery going to be the 12 years a slave of family holiday horror movies

Even though a remake of Hocus Pocus is completely unnecessary given that the original aged pretty well, Octavia Spencer and Taraji Henson are pretty based actresses, so it's not a big deal to be triggered by this, unlike the forced abomination that Ghostbusters was with the shittiest actresses in history

taking them away from Africa was a mistake

>3 black kids find there parents
>parents
>s

>black twitter is now casting hollywood movies

Nobody wants to see your pet gorillas, reddit.

WE

>scams
She just desperately wants to be BLEACHED, there's no dissimulation about it. Surprised the dark ones haven't branded her a race traitor yet

>Now This

A we ready for the new age of Niggerkino cinema?

>Mmm, honeychild, I ain't into noneadat black magic stuff. And I will whup yo ASS if you eva talk back to me again.

Why don't they write their own fucking shit instead of going through 20 year old movies.
>Take your dumb dick plot.
>open final draft.
>be fucking original.

YAAAAS SLAY QUEENS

I am pretty confident that (((Now This))) is owned by the TYT or Soros.

Huff Post founders and enough investors that would make roll call at Auschwitz seem unkosher.

Ah Hocus Pocus...the last time I remember SJP looking good.

>Quvenzhané
what do i think about this name?

Technically it would have to be original since it wouldn't be about pagan witches. It would be about creole voodoo shit

>Quvenzhane

I wrote a movie about an rv that can't go under 60mph or it will explode. I call it speed.

I thought they'd be the witches

>WE NEED _________ NOW!!
God, I hate this cancer

Black could be anywhere

the cast should all be male to be the new ghostbusters

Prime Bette, Peggy hill and non foot sjp.

I'd watch it if it involved voodoo instead of Puritan-era witches.

>white movie
>based on white history
>based on white folklore
>WE NEED A BLACK VERSION, YAS KWEEN SLAY
>btw yt ppl have no culture or identity

They do. They just strong-arm it in everywhere and yell racist when someone asks why.

>WE WUZ KANGS

>have no culture or identity
Are you making a bad meme? That's like saying Irish and Jews dont have culture. Oh, you're talking about jew manufactured "hip hop" culture. Go fuck yourself, memer

Mr me mer

>REMAKES ARE ALWAYS BAD!
>unless you're Disney or race/gender bend the leads
fuck this timeline

Oh okay well twitter wants it so that means it's gotta happen

>WE WUZ WITCHES AN SHIIEET

I guess we've reached the next phase of social justice: replace everyone with black women. What comes after that? People start complaining that the black women are straight, able-bodied, and cis?

I hope that girl has a nice black guy to satisfy her properly.

>welfarius appearius
I want off this ride

Let me guess the witches will be former african witch doctors who were taken as slaves

And they will still sense the evil of whitey even though whitey arent as evil as they were back then

so we're just fully back to minstrel shows now?
nice