Tuntematon Sotilas Trailer 2017

Step aside Nolan. Real war kino coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTYesNj_sBg

looks great

It looks great.

Looks really good

BoB was a mistake. Everyone now wants to copy it.

Just marked its release date on my calendar. It looks great.

Looks amazing.

movie based on a Finnish book written in 50s about Finnish soldiers fighting for Finland during WW2 in the 40s is a copy of BoB?

k

Finally we get some Kino were the good guys murder and slaughter the baddies

>40s

WEW LAD

That color correction is awful as fuck

Could stop samefagging already. The movie looks decent

Sup Forums will love it cause it'll depict Supersoldier Finns beating the evil Communists when in reality they're about to get cucked by the Nazis they love so much.

Wow... I can't even... I didn't see ONE POC or a single LGBTQAU+

after reading the book I can say that your comment is pretty fucking stupid and that you don't know shit

>another finnish movie about muh talvisota

Ok Mr. Finn Historian, the 1930's Finns weren't Nazi supporters?

Fuck off to your sauna Finncuck.

they keep putting these shitty ass colour filters which make these low budget productions seems even cheaper and also like something a bunch of amateurs filmed for youtube

im talking about Tuntematon sotilas, not about real history you dummie

They were all Asians though.

Love this meme where Louhivuori or whatever thinks he can make a better adaptation of the novel than Mollberg's '85.

Also love this meme where we remake this film for the third time instead of doing other adaptations.

but Finnish film industry is corrupt and incestuous, so it doesn't surrpsie me they make cash cows

They weren't. Wanna know why? Because Nazis said we were untermensch. The Finnish Jews fought for Finland. Even the Finnish fascists were friends with Mussolini's crew for said reason, but let's not let these small details stand in the way of your foaming, Mr. Goldberger

I'm more of a fan of Mannerheim myself.