How old were you when you realized that orange is just an overseas colony of green?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LStfYE-3ApA
youtube.com/watch?v=3L5D8by1AtI
youtube.com/watch?v=hK5G0tlst-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck I wish. the Ottomans should have colonized Americas.

goatfucker

It all makes sense now

I agree

You'd be waayyyy better off as Muslims. More civilized

spic

It is never too late to spread the teachings of Muhammad (Peace be upon him). It's odd Muslim missionaries never come here.

indeed my brother

cause brazilians love to fuck too much.

This continent is useless.

Religião também tem seu lado político.

Orange happened because of Green but in opposition

how many qt brazilian girls do you get?

Muslims have literal harems.

they also had four wives,sex slaves but you guys literally have festivals to show your bodies.

It's highly regulated

What's worse, a Muslim with four loyal, loving wives or a monkeyzillian with 37 boyfriends and fuckbuddies?

Carnival only started to be this depraved around last century. My personal view is that its a indicator that we're destined to collapse due to decadence. Hopefully sooner than later so the muslims can take over.

I don't understand. I haven't seen more than 3 Muslims in argentina in all my life.

You’re fucking idiotic. Kill yourself.

you dont need islam. you just need to stop this degeneracy,but honestly it defines your country now.

Lots of empires around the world are primed to collapse. My theory is that whichever big empire collapses first will trigger the collapse of all the others in a domino effect.

t. White worshiping tard who wants to be accepted by wh*tes

That is the problem my friend, I don't want this degeneracy. Unfortunately there is not much one man can really do. All I can do is pray that this depravity leads to some sort of infertility virus outbreak

>I don't understand
>The Rivalry.png
Just the usual, CHI making up things for replies. We give a fuck about them, and probably they give a fuck about us.

Muslims are fucking trash who constantly attack other non-whites as they do whites. They’re literally enslaving Blacks rn, not that you give a fuck, though. They’re enemies and cancer, meanwhile you’re a fucking loser (who’s probably white) who unrinonically sucks subhuman cock cause you’re triggered by tits.
OP is a sandnigger, newfag.

well your country is getting money from its consequences,the rich ones too.
so its only getting worse unfortunetly for you.
the non existance of a middle class in your country is one of the reasons.
rich ones party all day,fuck and use drugs all night.
poor ones sell drugs and steal all day,fuck in the night.
there is no middle class that acts like normal life people people.
this is what i saw online,not trying to offend you.

>Tits
If it was tits, it'd be an upgrade. Brazil is a very depraved nation and people celebrate it. Look at these videos of trannies and ex-prostitutes vulgarly displaying their sexuality in public. And people celebrate this.

youtube.com/watch?v=LStfYE-3ApA
youtube.com/watch?v=3L5D8by1AtI
youtube.com/watch?v=hK5G0tlst-U

No you're right. But again, not much can be done. All a person can do in a time like this is live a life the best he can.

>OP is a sandnigger.
Sure, just as Americans always say they're CHI, moors, Greeks, etc for shitposting and baiting.
Also
>newfag
Didn't he started doing this like 1 or 2 weeks ago? Lmao.

Those are some low-tier trannies. bleh

Middle Eastern diaspora in America frequently imitate Hispanics. Due to the way Hispanics themselves imitate black people in America.

You now realize you share a board with people who honestly think Muslims are a race.

>Middle Eastern diaspora in America frequently imitate Hispanics. Due to the way Hispanics themselves imitate black people in America.
All young kids these days pretend to be black

Yfw it's true

Well, there's a reason why I access this website. But eventually when I get drunk enough I can make out with some qt's.

The problem is that since I'm a "minority", only alternatives and weird feminists feel attracted to me, and a bunch of males too. It's rather uncomfortable.

But wasn't Libano a christian country? The only reason they let my ancestors :) get in was because they were Christian. Also, do you really want to endorse islam and not be able to eat pork or be around dogs? That's vile and evil.

Most of the lebs that came 100 years ago were christian, but a few of them were sunni/shia, and ta-dah, I'm the third/fourth generation of sunni lebs.

No, I'm not a muslim nor want to embrace the religion. My family is religious though, and that bothers me a little bit. I'm starting my masters soon but most of them insist in some annoying religious traditions. Don't get me wrong, the food, dabke, and some conservative/family traditions are great, but the sunni part of the thing really fucks my shit up.

Up until the 1860s my country had a law of catholicism as the only religion allowed and from what I know, they came around 150 years ago so I can assume they were catholics and based. And I had heard a few things about a muslim lebanese diaspora.
>Don't get me wrong, the food, dabke, and some conservative/family traditions are great, but the sunni part of the thing really fucks my shit up.
I get you, sadly my family hasn't preserved most of the traditions other than using a few arab words and I don't like lebanese food since it's too dry anyway. But you should try to preserve the good parts from it imo.