ITT argue why "slut-shaming" is a bad thing

>HOW COME GUYS CAN SLEEP WITH A LOT OF GIRLS AND BE CALLED A STUD AND WHEN A GIRL DOES IT SHE'S A SLUT?
>MY BODY, MY RULES. DON'T SHAME ME
>I DESERVE FREE ABORTIONS NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE I'M A PROUD SLUT
>YOU CAN'T BE AN EMPOWERED WOMAN WITHOUT GOING ON ATLEAST 3 SLUTWALKS A YEAR

Got into an argument with some SJW degenerate about "the double standard" today, she couldn't give me one solid reason as to why 'slut shaming' is a bad thing other than everything listed about.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LFUBh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>HOW COME GUYS CAN SLEEP WITH A LOT OF GIRLS AND BE CALLED A STUD AND WHEN A GIRL DOES IT SHE'S A SLUT?
A key that opens many locks, is called the master key.
A lock that opens with any key, is called a shitty lock.

There are ugly whores. There are no ugly studs.

top kek

because women have children and men don't

Maternity is assured, paternity is not.

I tried to use that analogy, she got red with anger. It was hilarious but a better example to use would be in a western society where women are given the choice in who gets to sleep with them, much like an employer gets to choose who they hire, them not being picky is like an employer hiring literally anyone off the street to do a shitty job (i.e. Fast food service, McDonalds etc.). Less people will want to hold that job permanently and make a career of it than say a more picky higher paying job (i.e. hedge fund manager, CEO).

something along the lines of that. Not sure how to rebut if they say "no we don't get to choose who has sex with us, 1 in (x - thecurrentyear + 2000) gets raped!!" other than pointing out that the stat is bullshit.

You should have explained the biological reason as to why men prefer chaste women. Which is, when a woman gets pregnant, the only sure thing is that it is her baby. The man doesnt know if its his. But with a chaste woman, its more likely.

>"abortion is MURDER"
>"Welfare? ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS? FUCKIN NAGGERZZ"

Sup Forums autism confirmed

When women are okay paying for dates, I'll become okay with sluts. Until then, there's double standards on both sides, ladies. Fix the ones on your side and we'll consider fixing the ones on ours.

BTW, liking guys more because your friends are fucking them doesn't help. Guys specifically don't like it when you fuck their friends, so why are you okay with it? Answer this and you'll understand everything about when men slut shaming.

>When women are okay paying for dates
Feminists always say they are when they arent on a date.

This whole meme that guys are applauded and girls slammed for sleeping around is false
I basically had no interaction with girls in high school beyond class projects and stuff. Completely shut out.
Freshman year of college I lost my virginity, was only encounter I had.
Sophomore year I grew up a bit, stop being total dweeb and started talking to girls.
Learned how to get them to sleep with me and went on a tear trying to make up for 18 years of lost time.
I got laid a lot.
Moved into a frat house and was at every party, bringing girls to my room, constant sex.
One day I realized I had managed to get sex all the time without having a girlfriend. Ever.
Turns out girls looked down on me as a complete lightweight.
Even the ones who slept with me.
Maybe especially the ones who slept with me.
If you're a guy and you sleep around constantly people start to treat you like a messy two year old.
No one respects you. And no girl will even consider getting serious about you.
Basically same as it is for girls who sleep around.
Life of party, but no one wants you hanging around after the party breaks up.

No, they don't.

Please don't make me find articles by feminists bitching that men need to "step it up" because they want to split bills after shitty dates. It'd involve going through bearings videos too.

Feminism, besides conservative feminism, is pure double standards

There's another double standard too though. Virgin-shaming.

Women are praised for being virgins, men are endlessly mocked for being virgins.

That's..really interesting. You're the first guy I've heard say something like that.

>Virgin-shaming.
fuck, i'm using this term now.

It's hard to be a pure virgin when you are a girl. It's ridiculously easy to stay a virgin when you are a guy. There is no double standard.

one of my really good friends from high school is similar to your situation, he got a gf before people started looking down on him for it though. He's really happy right now but he did describe not being very well respected by girls he banged back in high school and early college

guys whose existences revolve around sex and openly admit they have nothing else to offer anyone rarely reap much respect from anyone either
and they usually aren't the ones passing on genes either as the prospect of settling down horrifies them

>It's hard to be a pure virgin when you are a girl.
Its hard to keep your legs closed? its hard to keep cocks out of your mouth?

If they try the "1 in 5 women are raped" thing, ask them how a first world country somehow has higher rates of rape than war-torn Congo where rape is literally used as a weapon of war

>literally be a introvert and you'll be a virgin for life
it's not hard desu

Because you're wrong and it is a double standard.
Don't get me wrong, it's much harder for a guy to get a lot of sex than it is for a girl. I don't find anything wrong with anybody admiring somebody with the social finesse to get a bunch of chicks to sleep with them.
But it's not women's fault guys are such thirsty dogs and make it so easy. Sometimes they just want the same amount of sex with random people alpha studs do.

>being this autistic
>being this fucking thick

It is commendable for a woman to keep her legs closed due to the ease with which she can get a man to bang her. In other words, it is very easy for women to have sex; thus, women who willingly "save themselves" for marriage or a relationship leading up to it are held to be virtuous, chaste, and so on.

Men, being those who initiate interactions in the vast majority of cases, are not to be rewarded for being virgins, because that only shows that they were not brave enough to put themselves on the line, and did not willingly risk rejection.

Because guys are judged by women, while women are judged by men.
When a guy fucks a lot of women, this must mean other women find him attractive, meaning he is desirable to other women. These other women won't shame him, because they want him.
However, a woman that fucks a lot of guys is not desirable, since she can't be trusted to be loyal by men. These other men who don't want to use her for a quick fuck don't give a shit about her feelings and will happily shame her.

All the other shit is just female entitlement

This is actually not at all uncommon. Lots of girls stay away from "players." The women who are still willing to bang "players" are basically the whores attracted to bad boys, and those who think they can change them.

Because we praise those who can accomplish difficult things.
Getting laid as a woman is as easy as laying back and calling out that you're open. While getting laid as a male requires some form of work, be it money, social skills, or good looks, or the physical strength to rape.

Pretty much. Your father should have taught you how to interact with other human beings when you were a child. Being an introvert is no excuse.

Which stems from the social constructs that say men and women have to behave in certain ways. Women are told they have to be passive, men told to be assertive.

It's also amusing considering how so many people tell men to only marry virgin women, while also telling them to have sex with as many women as possible. It just doesn't add up.

Humans are not locks and keys.

Who the fuck has ever actually been swayed by this meme argument?

I think you misunderstood me dude. I'm saying your statement "its hard to be a pure virgin when you are a girl" is absolute horseshit in western society. I agree, women who save themselves are virtuous, but it is NOT difficult for a woman to remain a virgin.

are you actually autistic?

see Lock & Key type analogy presented in a way that makes more sense when applied to humans

I consider them both disgusting sluts that should be gassed and cremated.

Probably the mouth breathing /fit/ types

It's a retarded analogy through and through.

>lots of (often hot) guys putting the moves on you/asking you our several times a month
>implying you wouldn't crack of you were put in their situation

I think the abortion argument is ridiculous. Dude, it does not make any sense to make taxpayers pay for a very very preventable mistake. Now I'm all for abortion and everything, I'd abort one of those little fuckers in a heartbeat but I'd be ready to fork out the money if necessary.

Also, the strawman argument about how "guys are players if they fuck 100 women but girls are sluts"... very very easy to combat. The long version is that guys have to work hard and put in a lot of effort to get with women including being good looking, charming, rich, powerful, quick witted, or any variation of that and others whilst all women have to do is be there... not even be attractive just be there, just exist. Or you could say that you don't condone guys being players and they are just as bad as women sometimes even scummier. I find both arguments work well.

That's just rephrasing a shitty argument.

>hot guy asks me to bang
>my mind says no, but my roaring vagina says absolutely and I can't fight that because I'm a slave of impulse

I feel like your trying to defend women here, but just calling them impulsive retards

>I feel like your trying to defend women here, but just calling them impulsive retards

I've noticed feminists and the whole alt right/traditionalist crowd always come to the same conclusions regarding women. They protect them at all costs. It's quite amusing.

yeah neither of them really give them agency. Maybe women are just terrible at agency, who knows.

Kind of ironic isnt it? How feminists who say they fight for women's equality in a male dominated world subsequently rob the women of their own agency

Not so long ago women were very conservative with their pussies and this was a good thing. If men wanted any they had to prove they were good providers. Having a stable job buying a house. Since the standards of women have declined society as a whole has declined. That one will make her think for a minute.

It must be satisfying letting your body be a turnstile for men. How empowered.

Murdering babies for ones own lack of self control should be punished by the immediate death penalty. Your lack of responsibility is not a reason for murder.

>YOU CAN'T BE AN EMPOWERED WOMAN WITHOUT GOING ON ATLEAST 3 SLUTWALKS A YEAR
You do in fact deserve rape for doing this.

There are some decent one liners in there I have stolen. Have fun in future debates.

wew lad, I live in a liberal ass town. I could get mugged or worse for saying the truth like that. Any toned down persuasive questions you got for me to throw at the libcucks?

Not really. I am a hardliner and deal in the most blunt facts and make them as emotional as possible because that is what influences liberals the most. Emotions. Then you just keep striking the iron while it's hot. This is how I made it through college. Carry a knife and show no fear.

Whoa, this is tripping me out. I know the girl who made that OP pic related illustration

No real surprise she would be a fucking leaf.

>key/lock analogy
>"humans aren't keys and locks shitlord!"
>employee/employer analogy
>"the whole argument is shitty"

Can you provide a counter argument or are you just another male feminist with a Harriet Tubman tramp stamp?

so is she's a slut too then? most chicks I've found that whine about "slut shaming" are usually the same sluts who can't take responsibility for their own actions

She's actually American. She illustrated it as a commission, so I'm not sure it's fair to say she's internalized its message. But she is a ho lol

>>HOW COME GUYS CAN SLEEP WITH A LOT OF GIRLS AND BE CALLED A STUD
false
who is the jew who started this lie?

>eating cereal that's had countless dicks dipped in it

The bible itself says that a whore is valued less than a dog. Think about it. There is no discussion, whores are worthless.

>But she is a ho lol
Kek. My theory on this has never once been wrong

>guy who sleeps with a lot of girls
fornicator
against the law
you LGBTFO

Theres no virgin virtur in 2016.
If a woman past 20 is a virgin, shes either a religious nutjob or crazy/ugly

thanks supreme court
archive.is/LFUBh
thanks a lot

in 1977, the jews fucked us
they made anti-fornication, anti-sluttery, unconstitutional

soon the age of consent laws will be unconstitutional

no-one follows them anyway, except white men

Because your morals are immoral

No, it's actually thoroughly accurate.

Anyways, we as humans praise those that accomplish difficult tasks. A woman getting laid is about one of the easiest feats in history. A female could literally stand on the sidewalk and ask random strangers for sex, and get plenty of takers.

A she-boon whale 3/10 can get dick, but a 7/10 guy still has to put in some effort for it. Therefore, we praise him for his work.

Ah yes, how dare that whore have the opinion that she owns her life and body? We all know it is you the one who will die when her time to go comes and so on.

It's literally your life for you to boss it arround, you suffer its consequences and it affects you completely!

Feels bad, man. Society is doomed.

>I DESERVE FREE ABORTIONS NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE I'M A PROUD SLUT
Hell no, I don't want my money to go to some irresponsible person. Let them pay off their own abortion.

i'm more concerned about White-Shaming

And a key who wants to keep opening any lock, while at the same time getting angry at any lock that may be willing to actually get opened is an insecure faggot with mental issues proper of a 50's movie housewife.

>i'm more concerned about White-Shaming

Same. White people man or woman wanna fuck around? Good. Our populations are decline the world over.

While we're at it, here are our options:

Pedo-Shaming
Aryan-Shaming
Hetero-Shaming
Man-Shaming
Nazi-Shaming
Adult-Shaming
White-Shaming
Child-Shaming
Cop-Shaming
Trump-Shaming

You know what they say.

A key that can open any lock is a very good key.

A lock that opens for any key is a very bad lock.

>I am a master key, I open many locks!
>but you are a lock, you must not be a shitty lock!
>why am I a shitty normal key that opens only a door now?
>Wait, I still haven't made up my mind yet, I'm not sure if I want you as shitty locks or as...
>Why is thinking so hard and contradictory? XD
>Wow, shitlord, stop expecting me to make sense or be rational, I'm a male here, I'm driven by hormones and feelings!
>Stop triggering me!

>kitten
>minx
>siren
>skank
people still use these?

How come X can do Y and be called Z when A is called C?
My Country, My Rules. Don't Tread On Me.
I deserve N, I'm a proud Q.
I an empowered T by going on three V-walks a year.

Yo, let's go on a Aryan walk.

Some locks are not meant to be broken.

What good is the safe if it won't lock?

You are the town's public library, and you're probably missing some books.

all hook up culture is degenerate. Slurs and man-whores should be shamed.

Reading comprehension.

Because men have to do work to get laid and aren't all guaranteed to get lucky every time they choose. That makes it an accomplishment when it happens, women can get dick just by showing up wherever men congregate.

Who wants to swim in a pool if everyone's pissed in it?

Sluts LGBTFO

In the pic most of those words come from women's mouth in both cases.

???

Take heed of this guy.

However you should maintain the balance between sex and emotion. If you press on emotion, you will fuck up because they cannot handle it properly and eventually mess up. If you lean on sex only and leave emotion empty, they will see you what you call "lightweight".

As;
sluts go for sex
marriage material goes for emotion
good to go, cool, perfect girls go for both, balanced.

I never call guys jack shit.

I hate when they pull that crap.

I call them rapists. That's what they are in Aryan Law.

Women enable the studs to sleep with lots of girls, because women like studs. If women didn't like guys sleeping with lots of girls, they wouldn't sleep with him.
Men on the other hand don't like sluts, and can't sleep with them because again, they are the enablers, the ones who call the shots.
Women are this dumb.

explica este amigo.

which morals are you talking about here?

the non-religious part of the pro-life movement summed up in one post

This used to be the perfect theory and really, really important to society because muh parentage.

Now that we have both STI protection and birth control, women sleeping around doesn't matter as much but it's a cultural taboo from back when it did.

In 2 generations literally no one will care unless we got something wrong with the science or some new horrible STI develops and almost everyone will be polyamorus sexually experimenting degenerates except for a handful of people who meet their soulmates.

I can see this same picture for fat women and fat men.

How come guys can be fat and be called funny and when a girl does it she's a pig?

My body, my rules. Don't fat-shame me.

I deserve free healthcare no matter what because I'm a proud Hog.

you can't be an empowered fat woman without going on three Hogwalks a year.

*same picture, but fat people*

the woman: pig, hog, fatty, etc.
the man: hulk, hero, funny, comedian, badass

A key that opens many locks is a master key
But a lock opened by many keys is a shitty lock

This image is a testament to female psychology, particularly feminine jealousy, than it is a political reality.

Woman and their shit minds: LGBTFO

The reason the stigma against sluts exists because prior to the advent of DNA profiling, it was quite possible for a promiscuous woman to deceive a man into raising another man's child. As such, women like that earned an understandably negative reputation. A man cannot do that to a woman.

This is why "slut shaming" exists. Because sluts can completely ruin lives.

>so rohypnol is a sort of master key?

Oy vey, Why is it that when whites do it they are heroes, etc., but when we Jews do it, we are swindlers, etc.

I'm so jealous. The world is so warped against me. Everyone uses euphemisms for other people, but dysphemisms for me.

So unfair. Oy vey. Jew Psychology.

There was a guy at college like this who was friends with me, and I liked him a lot, but never did anything with him because I knew he was just going to keep me as one of many women he fucked.

When he finally figured that out, which took a long time, he got really pissed off at me.

But guys like that are good for fucking. That's what they want to do. Why would you want to fall in love with a guy who sees you as a warm hole to fuck?

Even if he ended up falling for you and treating you well, he'd probably cheat on you.

OP didn't claim abortion was murder, with the scenario OP crafted you could infer he probably thinks abortions shouldn't be publically funded though

Reminder that most of this so-called "slut-shaming" is coming from women, not men. They are just salty about not getting Chad's dick.

It's all coming together.

Her first argument is valid if she's being chastised by society for her own moral beliefs on what is right for her.
It is her choice. If you believe that people should have privacy and that individuals should respect others decisions, you're a hypocrite to shame someone.

The last two arguments of hers are weak. Not even going to try and be contrarian about these.