Convert to Islam if you hate fedoras

Islamic Sharia is the *only* way to prevent a degenerate atheist society. Here's why:

1) Overt disbelievers are punished -- Anyone who expresses atheist beliefs will be killed.
2) Covert disbelievers are irrelevant -- They'll be forced to pray 5 times a day, just like anyone else. If they don't appear fervent enough, we kill them.
3) Jizya (tax) -- Jewish shekel-clutchers and Christcucks will be forced to pay a tax in order to benefit Muslim society (Ummah)
4) Jihad (war) -- We will wage war upon the infidels in Muhammad's name (pbuh), that's right, you can participate in a real-life crusade RIGHT NOW. What are you waiting for?

So, why haven't you converted to Salafist Wahhabism yet, Sup Forums? It's the only way to beat the fedora enthusiasts. Otherwise, they'll turn our society into a gay multicultural technocracy in a few decades.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r_fhzWr6VQ0
ibtimes.co.uk/egypt-muslim-brotherhood-clerics-sanction-anal-jihad-lonely-militants-fighting-far-their-1457242
youtube.com/watch?v=RvdXTNjHKaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and remember the bumhole, theres plenty of anal jihad involved brothers

ANAL AKBAR!!!

>join an ideology that appeals to illiterate subhuman pedophile goatfuckers

Sure thing, goldberg

Mashallah

>illiterate

Hurrdehurrdurhurr

Islam is the most beautiful language in the world, fedora faggot autist. English looks and sounds like an ugly asshole in comparison.

Trust me, I know because English is my first language.

>Jews
>being pro Islam

Think before you post, fucking stupid American.

Translate this

youtu.be/r_fhzWr6VQ0

For the glory of Allah
For the glory of Allah
For the glory of Allah
We must wage holy war upon the infidels
We must shed their blood and conquer for Allah
Muhammad (pbuh) will come in glory on the last day
On the back of a winged unicorn will he ride
We will mount the infidels' heads upon wooden spikes
For the glory of Allah
Mashallah
For the glory of allah

Replacing harmless neckbeards with an opinion instead with violent Barbarians who behead those who offend them? No thanks you ISIS supporting freak.

anal jihad when bruv?

ibtimes.co.uk/egypt-muslim-brotherhood-clerics-sanction-anal-jihad-lonely-militants-fighting-far-their-1457242

> Salafist Wahhabism
jew puppets killing true muslims

>child marriage
>not degenerate
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Nice try IIDF

Source: Bukhari 7 62 88

>mudslime
>(((Berg)))
Murrikan education, everyone.

Also FUCK YOU OP

JESUS IS LORD AND SAVIOUR

more like bukake, amirite

I'd convert to Islam if I wasn't too lazy to learn arabic, read the Quran and salat.
Probably another reason of why I'm going to burn in hell.

>tfw muslim brotherhood is active in your country
>tfw on receiving end of cleric-approved anal jihad
>tfw you're playing the infidel tonight

Aren't pure virgin waifus Sup Forums's favorite thing? Forming a marriage contract at an early age is the best way to guarantee that, inshallah.

So becoming a child molesting, goat fucking , camel piss drinking ,bloodthirsty ignorant subhuman is the way to counter some useless regressive SJWs ? Ahhhhhh, I'll pass , thanks just the same. I hope your vest explodes while you are all alone and you don;t get that free ride to paradise.

>Islam is the most beautiful language
>Islam is a language

>Islam is the most beautiful language
Murrikan education, evidence #2

pure virgin WOMEN
Not even animals fuck their own children. It goes against everything we're hardwired to do.

>Islam is the most beautiful language in the world

Only people with double digits iq belief in allah and moh piss be upon him

youtube.com/watch?v=RvdXTNjHKaw

oh my, please mr tarboosh. enlist us your great scholarly wisdom from the lands of Cairo

Oh my.

You stupid new fucks need to go back to plebbit

I don't need a tiny book to make decisions for me.

We want women to stop being whores. I'm pretty sure there are alternatives to hurting little girls sexually.

So are non believers killed in sharia or do they pay jhiza tax?

Stfu illerate subhuman pedo

Looks like asshole u autist

Islam is everything I hate. Liberal degenerates I hate for apologizing for fucking Islam, religion of perverts

Beaner education

Learn more pls

Suure

U get a brain moron

Fuck off the dutch have double digit IQ

Name ONE worthwhile Sharia-ruled society

>Looks like scribbles
Japanese > Islam

>*rage over Charlie Hebdo cartoon instead of fixing their country*

It's time.

DEUS NO VAULT

>Kill yourself if you get a cold

No thank you

Sup Forums is a muslim board. Kafir btfo

>Convert to the most degenerate religion to avoid degeneracy
I'll have to pass, but I'm sure you can find some French, Germans or Swedes on Sup Forums, so don't give up.

Your symbol for Muhammad or Allah or whatever it is looks like a small flacid penis and balls, check mate mudslimes.

yes islamic sharia is werkink well in all the other countries it's implemented in

if japan was an islamic country im sure we would agree with you mr goldberg

Go drink camel piss faggot , moh piss be upon him commands it

Brunei

hahaha you cant unseen this anymore

>bitch about minorities instead of paying them to fix their own country

muslims are homos.

the culture isnt degenerate because it never reached a state where smt even could become more low.
trust me, as i german i know you dont have to go from one extreme to another

>female body is haram
that's gay

Allah looks like some devils pitch fork

Get the nukes ready.

>Islam
>*only* way to prevent degeneracy

The Orthodox Church would like to have a word with you...

Sup Forums just hates Islam because mostly shitskins follow it. If it were a white man's religion they would convert right away.

I actually secretly like fedoras. They were the pinnacle of class once.

In fact, I wager most of Sup Forums has nothing against the fedora hat itself, rather the type of people in the modern era that the fedora is associated with.

No we hate them because they are a bunch of violent, war-mongering savages who haven't contributed a single thing to the world and who destroy every country they infest, all because of believing in some Old Testament fan fiction written by a paedophile. If they dumped Islam they'd be fine.

Or a snake, you also cant write the god of the religion of peace without swords

>Islam is the most beautiful language in the world
I'm afraid you mean Arabic, and there's loads of different versions.

Why are musical instruments haram?

Its literally a god of war.

Go back to Hell Satan