Now that the dust has settled...

Now that the dust has settled, can we dispel the absurd notion that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama created ISIS when in reality it was Russian-backed Bashar al-Assad's refusal to accept the democratic process?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-cites-iraq-withdrawal-he-passionately-supported-to-say?utm_term=.jueE3qk6ld#.su70AkZdbL
youtube.com/watch?v=lW0HP7Xd2rs
youtube.com/watch?v=dkamZg68jpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Exactly

>refusal to accept the democratic process

Pic related, it's the democratic process.

>NO

secretary of state/prez sent representatives...
and arms to "modera rebels" one of which formed isis

>OIL pipeline politics

Russia is at risk of being cut off, its economy is exporting oil/gas to Europe.

hilldawg is paid by middle east OIL

>Destabilized Iraq without a plan
>Did nothing as it degenerated and ISIS took shape
>Funded and trained them early on

Its their fucking fault.

saged but no Clinton and obingo absolutely created isis by arming islamists in Syria they expected would fight Assad but instead took the money and weapons and went to Iraq and started ISIS.. so fuck you, Fuck Obama and Fuck Killary Clinton

All of those countries literally have trade relationships and are considered US allies for decades. if you think there is anything wrong with your post there, you dont understand the very basics of international relationships.

Bush is the one who destabilized Iraq.

And she never "trained and funded" isis. the entire west, including europe, was funding rebels in arab countries in the hope they would defeat the tyrants who control their country. among those rebels, Iraqi Al Qaeda, which is what later evolved into Isis, was not even funded.

al-Baghdadi is a fucking ninja goddamn

but it wasn't, it was Obama heavily supporting rebels and causing the virtual destruction of Syria which led to a power vacuum

he also caused European migrant crisis

user the entire west funded rebels in arab countries at that era, including europe. but again, Isis was never among the rebels who got funded.

At least when saying that funds were given to rebels, mention that it was the entire west and not just Hillary.

lol hey real.. her state department emails are full of their dealing with this shit.. via Benghazi.. ISIS didn't exist until they took weapons and money given to "moderate rebels" in Syria

Without Clinton and Obimbo there would be no ISIS .. that is an indisputable fact.

>Libya
Yet again, the entire west was arming rebels in arab countries, not just the US.

>ISIS didn't exist until they took weapons

Isis was literally the evolution of Iraqi Al Qaeda. they did not just bop out of nowhere.

>Without clinton there would be no Isis

LMAO at you actually believing that. i live in an area where terror organizations regularly form, i can tell you right now you are being clueless.

your obvious shilling is obvious.

if you;re getting paid for this your masters are idiots

>Literally saying facts
>"Lol you are just shilling!"

He also pulled all troops out of Iraq, refused to support the Iraqi regime against the ISIS threat and generally let ISIS conquer/rape/murder unimpeded for over a year.

Anyone who says Obama isn't on the same side as ISIS is a fool.
>b-b-but he authorized bombing now
Look up the guidelines he put on the bombing missions, they are so strict that our bombing is only about 10% effective IF THAT.

You are not saying fact though

you are smearing them

yes AQIraq was malingering in areas of that country but they lacked the capacity to fight at a meaningful level until they acquired the weapons and money diverted from the Clinton program to arm moderate Syrian rebels... it is specifically via that program AQI was able to gain the strength to declare itself ISIS and begin its rampage of psychotic mayhem

This is all contained in print in the state department communications which have been released.

Nobody but foolish shills and simpletons fail to understand this and hold Clinton personally responsible

>Muh "obama is a traitor"
>Actually believing this

Oh wait a second, you said that pulling troops out of iraq is what made him a traitor?

But Trump tried to push for troops leaving iraq user. he must be a traitor too :^)

buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-cites-iraq-withdrawal-he-passionately-supported-to-say?utm_term=.jueE3qk6ld#.su70AkZdbL

I was not "smearing" facts. i was simply being factual.

The money that was directed to rebels was never sent directly to the Iraqi Al Qaeda.

And besides, from the data i've seen, the amount of money that went from the US to syria towards rebels is 500m, which even if all of it went to isis (and it did not), it would have been not too significant considering the insane costs of a war on the scale isis started doing.

He was advised and clearly anyone who wasn't acting against the interests of the civilized world saw the obvious fact that withdrawing prematurely would without doubt lead to militants gaining power.. we needed to much more thoroughly dissipate the islamists in Iraq before even thinking about leaving.. Obongo just wanted to look good at home he put his own image before the safety of the world.

I'm sorry user, but you just called obama a "traitor" for making a decision that trump himself would have made too, and it's proven with records.

you can't really defend this anymore.

>was never sent directly to the Iraqi Al Qaeda.
I never suggested it was it was sent to factions in Syria deemed by US sate to be "moderate" enough to satisfy their aims but surprise surprise the moderate islamists weren't actually moderate and weren't all that truthful in their intentions and THEY sent the arms and money on to AQI giving them the ability to declare their Caliphate.. nobody is saying Clinton openly dealt with AQI.. only imbeciles fail to understand the truth.

Again tl;dr.

Clinton indirectly created ISIS by being an foolish amateur trusting Islamists to do her half-witted bidding in Syria and got burned in the worst way..

1. Again, why are you targeting clinton when the entire west sent funds to the rebels?

2. I can assure you Iraqi Al Qaeda would have evolved to Isis with or without the sending of funds to rebels. the were already militarized.

>don't understand int. pol...

See REAL analyst.
youtube.com/watch?v=lW0HP7Xd2rs

>a "traitor"

that requires specific clearly delineated actions.. being a self centered egomaniac using the power of his office stupidly doesn't reach that level.. He has betrayed the highest ideals of my country in myriad ways .. this is just another among many.. whether he has actually committed treason is soemthing we can look at.. but at best he has acted to erode American greatness and sovereignty due to him manifest allegiance to a globalist ideology.

If I ever call Obama a traitor it will be supportable in Court.

I am targeting Clinton because she is running for president and I reject her world view absolutely and with extreme prejudice

He did not betray the ideals of your country user.

He was not perfect, but he was an improvement over your previous president (Which btw, had a far larger role in destabilizing the middle east than ANY funding of rebels.)

Ussama Bin laden

>hide and go-seek world champion
sep 11, 2001- may 3, 2011

This pic related for one is an outrageous shanda.

Telling our Border patrol agents not to deport illegals? telling them to stand down and let anybody who wnats to run over the border?

Obamacare forcing individuals to purchase Insurance? Another unamerican outrage.. part of the saul Alinsky platform for destabilizing America..

>"entire west sent funds"
AFTER isis established and gained significant ground.

Clinton props up ISIS and other rebel groups.
to destabilize Syria and emplace friendly Dictator.

>BEFORE anyone Ever sent funds

>Being made at the white house being colored in rainbow colors for an historic ruling

>Illegal immigration numbers literally dropped since obama, but i don't know the details of the particular story you are talking about.

>In my country you are forced to pay for health insurance too, user

>"(("("""("("("("("("("("(((((((Moderate")"))")))))")"))")")")")")")"))")"

> Rebels

Just that Clinton never sent weaponary directly to Isis, and the arming of rebels was done together with the rest of the west.

This needs updated but still, you can have some clues about why the middle east is sich a shit show
Long read but worth it

So what? if the Us Dept of State rejected the idea of arming people to topple a sovereign state leader none of this would be happening.. she is an idiot with a head full of shit.

I do not want her running this nation.

This discussion wouldn't be happening, yes, but Isis would still have happened.

They were militarized before any donations came to the area

>never directly
WRONG, I know people who in the past delivered to rebels

>together with the west
WRONG, west only got involved YEARS later.
AFTER, the plan backfired.

ISIS is wahabi

>you are going against overwhelming data
>and sticking to your... not Hillary story.
whats your agenda? want Hillary much?

1. The west sent money to rebels in the area to oppose tyranny during the arab spring, the idea was to overcome the tyrant and to have a democracy. the idea failed badly in the case of syria, yes, but none of the money was given directly to iraqi al qaeda.

2. Why are you saying "wrong" and then come up with an entirely false claims? its a pretty well known fact the entire west participated in those fundings

K... Keep me posted

doubtful

Obama would have been forced to send back some troops to stomp them down.. if they hadn't tried to get rid of Assad ( and why do that anyway?) AQI could have been kept in check.

Israel didn't need Assad gone did you? He wasn't doing anything to you... maybe helping Hezbollah by allowing Iran to work through but I see the main issue was Gas and Oil and Russia and the EU... Syria became a problem when Russia asked them to prevent anyone making Iraqi oil and gas more accessible to Europe.

all that notwithstanding Clinton's world views are simply unacceptable and she finally SHE is a Woman and it is a shameful thing for a woman to have authority over men.

I beg God daily not to do this thing to us.. it is a curse from Heaven.. may my righteous tears and prayers prevent this abomination.

listen to the 1st part:
youtube.com/watch?v=dkamZg68jpk

>targeted destabilization
>Regime change

...how is this not routine state. dept. ?
...Clinton.

>and its not over, who encouraged the Rapefugee flood?

>refusal to accept the democratic process
>America! The torchbearer of democracy!
weak b8

you have series of CORRECT facts.

your timeline, and order of sequence of events is incorrect. action-> reaction.

1) Arab spring, encouraged
2) Syrian regime not instantly toppled
3) Many rebel groups form
4) HILLARY/state dept. provides Aid hoping Asad is removed.

5) one rebel group begins annexing others and growing in strength.
6) us now aid rebel that are against asad, but not ISIS
7) Russia get involved, begins bombing. mostly "rebels" that are not, ISIS

... ... ... and so on.

I tried to give him that angle
>He didn't believe it.

I would have guessed shill, but those don't stick around, and he's truly invested in defending this one argument "not hilldawg/O'l bama started ISIS"

With point 4, you mean the entire west provided aid to rebel groups.

But aniway, as someone who lives in the middle east, i will say this: the real big intervention of the US in the middle east that destabilized things were the decisions of Bush to start the iraq war.

Anything that happened outside of the iraq war, just had the effect of creating some ripples, but it did not change the whole picture.

>the entire west
this is meaningless.. the entire west? who is this? Britain? France? Germany/EU? They do nothing the US doesn't do its monkey see ,monkey do.. they take the lead of the US and that lead was started by Hillary Goddamned Clinton and the US Dept of State and its minions

eat shit and die cunt

Guess who beheads people and uses all the same tactics as ISIS; That's right, Barack and Hillary's very own """""moderate rebels""""""!

guess who isn't beheading people; the SAA

>structured discussion, I'm starting to like you guys

4)... at some point after ISIS gained notoriety, and the consensus was, isis=bad, the "west" aided rebel groups against it.

"the west" did not have a vested interest to overthrow Bashir Al Assad.

Secretary Hillary Dept. funded/armed rebels, prior to "west" involvement.

Hillary Breast-fed ISIS (metaphor), until they were big & strong enough, to become a threat to other Western interest. at which point everyone gets involved.

...including Cubans piloting soviet tanks, wtf (really)

ISIS was not the intent, it was a side effect.
of not picking well which crazies you want to do a hit on the ruler you don't like.

>ISIS was not the intent, it was a side effect.
I'll admit I really don't care if muslims slaughter other muslims... in theory that's a perfect world but they kill Christians and other non mulsims too and have begun spreading a poison around the world inspiring individual acts in sympathy with their derangement

Clinton is rightly tarred with the blame for ISIS.. It has become a big problem and its ascendancy can me shown to be linked to her decisions.

She should be blamed for their existence in hopes it will show her as unfit to lead this nation

if she weren't running I wouldn't care enough to spend hours in the early AM expressing my thoughts.

I can only hope I am aiding in generating the clear impression based on true established facts which might lead to her sound defeat

>she is "sponsored"
large companies and most media, are in her corner.
public opinion is swayed, and stories told in a way to excuse her.
while making the opposition seem inept, racist, backward...you name it.

sharing facts only helps so far...
they need to reach uninformed, uninterested masses. information that competes with distarctions. and a BIG distraction/diversion is born everytime there is big news to be released.

I do not consume cable tv so don't know about Trump ads but have heard clintons ads are ubiquitous as her war chest is many times that of Trumps.. Trump is having a hard time getting TV ad money it would appear.

Some thoughtful documentarian could donate some effort in compiling a clearly painted tutorial on how dangerous Clinton's idea are and how terrible a president she;d be

Clinton cash was decent but seems to have quickly faded and didn't address her acts as Sec State and how they destabilized the world and WHY THAT MATTERS.

>the democratic process?
which worked so well in Iraq?