Why millemiums not work

why millemiums not work

What le fuck

Why kabooms not just stop live

>300+ posts later

This board has gone to shit

Frog is hill for shill

I work but it's depressing as fuck to where I dont blame some of them, where I live in California it's 350,000 for ashitty mobile home/ trailer house and 750,000+ if you want what I would consider a basic suburban home to raise 2 children in.

he is making fun of james for making millennial threads and posting soe pics

I work I just get shafted because my work is highly stressful but I get paid chump change. Getting a new job asap. 11.25 is terrible.

what fuck. because O job for entray in2. fat man boomer gen gon work til kill, gen X spen $ +speed than earn, life and style recieve from denbt of child.

dis lern is free because u mus hav mis at schol

No mid-tier stable employment. Either you're making minimum wage working 3pm till midnight then being forced to come back in at 5am or lose your job, or you're college educated and luck into finding a job.

Locally the choice is walmart, fast food, or welfare. The 2 former options will not provide enough income to survive even living as thriftily as possible, with the hours you'll get.

If you want a 2 hour drive each way, you might be able to find more, but when they want to work you split shifts that means trying to take a nap while driving on the freeway...

solute!: invent more illness

what say? only gen Y Z 2 sik 4 werk? only gen Y Z mental helth crisis? kaboom is full health when so many new illness invent? Y diagnosis not spead age gap? Why gen x an kaboom no ass pies? why no attend deficit?

why old fart dance and break back like bear at circus? not know enjoy life? not know slow down?

conclude!: kaboom is lie of have true feel. kaboom is secret robot. age not make grey pelt, cold metal heart make grey pelt. zero love units to giv. gen x heart true but so distance. gen x too far away can not express love without steal future from bundle of child body and crib. gen x help invent more ill to trick gen y z!

My brain hurts from writing that.

It was worth it user, I laughed heartily

>why millemiums not work
great education system you got over there

>Geriatrics fuck why economy up
>Geriatrics self only entitled younguns none get

I work all night fukin ur mum m8

>People responding to this thread seriously...

Pajeets work for pennies on the $100 the job is worth. Countries made it legal for companies to exploit their labor to drive down and stagnate salaries.

>Muh Globalization

What's this salutes name?

I have no idea, but I want to sniff her feet so badly

tfw u want 2 die

Currency is an archaic idea that needs to go. People should be able to work their passion without pay, doing it because they love it not for how much money they make. Think about it, there are billions of people on earth, not every single one needs to work 8 hours a day. There could be those with a passion for being a doctor working as a doctor. They would do a lot better jobs because they have a passion for it. People who love to cook being chefs and bakers, people who love to teach being teachers all for the betterment of humanity working as a whole. Science would not be restricted by funds, instead it would be limitless in resources. There is no need for currency in the future, there is no need for slave labor every day of our lives if we all wake up, red pill and start working together.

Bullshit, most people would not work if they did not need the money to survive.

And plus, who has a passion for washing dishes, handling garbage , or scooping shit all day?