So it turns out the "Ukrainian Famine" was nothing but a nazi hoax

So it turns out the "Ukrainian Famine" was nothing but a nazi hoax...

sputniknews.com/politics/20150809/1025560345.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Census_(1937)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sputnik's satire, not real news

Duh. This has been known for ages.

>sputniknews
average commie intelligence

>Holodomor denial
>It was made up by Nazis collaborating with the CIA
>literally nothing happened
It's interesting that current Russian state propaganda spends so much effort defending Stalin's legacy.

>sputniknews.com

i know Sup Forums loves putin but come the fuck on, the russians have their biases just like the americans do.

got into argument with filthy commies who refused to accept facts over on reddit. feel free to bump if you want me to share

>Sputniknews

>sputnik

Ukraine is an unadulterated white country of white slavs and Germanics. Of course the jews hate them.

Holomodor was real.

Nobody died in Holodomor and everyone was murdered by the Wehrmacht, except
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Census_(1937)
>Stalin expects 180 million people
>census reports 162 million
>everyone responsible gulaged immediately
>Stalin dictates a new "correct" number of 170 million
>this is the base for calculating the number of WW II victims

user, I don't think I have ever seen that flag here before.

Looks pretty cool.

Yeah my grandfather totally made up the story about how his older sister got sick and died so the family ate her because they were starving to death. Why? Reasons.

>Tokelau (/ˈtoʊkəlaʊ/) is an island country and dependent territory of New Zealand[2] in the South Pacific Ocean that consists of three tropical coral atolls (from the northwest, Atafu, Nukunonu and Fakaofo, as well as Swains Island which is governed as part of American Samoa) with a combined land area of 10 km2 (4 sq mi) and a population of approximately 1,400. Its capital rotates yearly between the three atolls.[3] Tokelau lies north of the Samoan Islands, Swains Island being the nearest, east of Tuvalu, south of the Phoenix Islands, southwest of the more distant Line Islands, and northwest of the Cook Islands.

>The United Nations General Assembly designates Tokelau a non-self-governing territory.[4] Until 1976, the official name was Tokelau Islands.[5] It is a New Zealand territory, and is sometimes referred to by its older colonial name, the Union Islands.

>Area: 10 km2

>Population: 1,411

jesus christ

I don't even care if this is a proxy because it's so incredibly fucking
R A R E
A
R
E

>Holodomor denial
Of course this exists.

l0l

sputnik is governmental press
it should be trusted
BTW ukrainians invented the holocost hoax too

Are you literally autistic? it takes a special degree of social un awareness to cite sputnik, even ironically.
literally kys, this is nigger tier KANGZ fantasy

Schrodinger's Vatnik

>Russia is not responsible for the spread of communism/The collapse of the Soviet Union was a tragedy.

Eat muslim taint shit faggot

Hohols eating hohols

Animals

>Comparing your farvoured society with a genocide in order to look good