Felt some British pride once the movie finished. But I feel like all of that is gone these days the people...

Felt some British pride once the movie finished. But I feel like all of that is gone these days the people, the culture and pride has been washed away. Thank you, Nolan for making me feel these emotions.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NancyIsOffended/status/887774147006402563?s=02
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice blog faggot

Kek, did Nolan make the Briteeth look heroic? You cowards fled and backstabbed your French allies while doing it.

oy vey white people can't have any pride goy, that's what led to the 16 gorillion

>anglo pride
I felt that too
1776 was a mistake, god save the queen

Best cinema experience i had ever happened today. Unbelievable masterwork from Nolan and Zimmer.

I though britbong was the established meme name don't go confusing things.

>You cowards fled and backstabbed your French allies while doing it.

Ah yes a tactical surrender from the country that isn't even yours is backstabbing.

It's a shitty feeling when Ahmad stabs you in the back because the cucked police are only carrying a literal dildo stick

>Felt some British pride once the movie finished

Valid expression of how a film made you feel.

>But I feel like all of that is gone these days the people, the culture and pride has been washed away.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

learn to fight fucking frenchcucks, we saved your ass

This

What possible evidence do you have for lack of pride? Everyone I know loves this country and my town has a few flags flying here and there.

>running away from battle like cowards
>pride

kys paki

>tfw yankcucks and eurocucks will never know what its like to fight for your country

>*shoves fingers in ears and screeches autistically*

every time

What's next? A french WW2 movie called "Compiègne Wagon"?

only one being autistic here is you but thanks for contributing anyway

>be Hitler
>have your army outrun its supply lines
>you and multiple members of high command are concerned about the marshy terrain at dunkirk
>delay attack
>let air force continue going dick-deep into them anyway
>wehraboos to this day continue to use your tactical decision as supreme proof that Hitler was actually a good boy who dindu nuffin and only wanted peace

>Falling for Hollywood war propaganda

If you want a laugh search "Dunkirk white" on twitter

You should see the BBC "documentary" about this chickenshit route, it's so blatantly propagandized it made me want to throw up

Albion strikes again.

>Best cinema experience i had ever
You seriously need to watch more movies, lad.

>Movie literally ends with Tom Hardy standing over a burning plane as the fire rises

Looks like kino's back on the menu, boys

Why would a man shoot a flare before burning his plane?

Tell me Sup Forums, is this movie even talking about french people ? Is it presenting the fact that french soldiers sacrificed their lives to allow the british retreat ? Or is it, once again, just another movie glorifying the brits/murican "culture" ?

Or or or a film about the Vietnam war!

>propaganda for a 70 year old event in ww2 in which the first invasion of europe failed
Yep the Jews sure convinced me up until now I was on hitters side until the evacuation of Dunkirk was put to film.

Actually yes

Hitler saved your ass at Dunkirk and you turned around and stabbed him in the back like the Anglos you are.

the entire thing was made possible by the french army helping Britain escape of course they're going to be mentioned

>British pride
What's that? Joining isis?

Something called "Sedan" would be better. A WW1 veteran who was part of the honour guard during Germany's capitulation in a train wagon is now living in the town and is forced to help the French infantry fighting the Germans attack, until they finally cross the Meuse river thanks to Rommel and constant pummeling by Stukas. Movie ends with the signing of the Armistice in that same wagon and the veteran killing himself.

>stabbing someone in the back you are at war with
Sup Forums doesn't even try to not be retarded these days

Amazing how Americans think they know something about pride.

>didn't join both world wars until they had a good reason. (Cowards)
>had to drop two nukes to beat a bunch of japs who they had outnumbered and on the run
>lost to a bunch of rice farmers
>massacred a bunch of civilians
>needed help to invade third world shiters
>couldn't find a paki hiding in a house
>still there fighting over 15 years later

Well, the truth is that the French rearguard prevented the Nazis from reaching Brits
But we can't reveal it or it'd shaken the precious surrender meme

The Nazis stopped their advance. It's the least they could do after we tried to save their pathetic ass

>satisfied to experience pride from a massive strategic reversal.
Well, I guess you take what you can get.

Though it begs the question. When was the last time British cinema celebrated a British victory?

Remember the movie 300
Yeah, these guys are nothing like that. They would've run all the home crying to their queen mum but the ocean got in the way

Fast forward 50 years and they tell us this act of cowardice was in fact heroism. Get bent

Panzer divisions had overrun their supply line (thank Rommel the Hedgegg), the mercy shit is a fucking meme when he had no problem using stukas to drop bombs on those same "fellow Aryans" he so cherished

>pathetic to lose to the greatest military force in the world at that point
surprised the whole France surrendering is still a meme to be honest

The "french" resistance too, right?

Was getting caught part of his plan?

What I mean is, is it just thrown in the background or is it actually... an important piece of the movie like it was for the retreat?

Butthurt french here as you must have guessed. A bit sick of the english always rewriting history.

>treaties do not exist and wars are destined to be fought until one side is decimated.

They talk about the french holding the perimeter and have a few seconds of footage showing that. That's it. It's more tough brit character and their desperation to get home so that they can fight again.

Yes. The French did very well. They lasted a whole six weeks before their women were polishing Nazi cock and their men were baking Nazi bread.
It's heroic really.

Don't worry the help from the frenchies is shown clearly, but it's ofcourse primarily about the britbois on the beach and their evacuation, the narrative is already split up on three parts (sea, land, air) and to add a whole another part focused on the frogs exclusively would just turn it to a mess.

>Hitler breaks the treaty of Versailles
>Invades various countries
>Told to stop or war will be declared
>Ignores this and counties to conduct war on Europe
>Invade Europe to stop him
>We are somehow the bad guys because Hitler was also white

Yeah those infantrymen should've totally stood up and defended themselves against those stuka bombers and U-boats. Total pansies for retreating from an enemy you literally can't harm.

>brits rewriting history
You must be getting the Brits mixed up with someone else.

Sorry I forgot an entire country should just all sit inside and do nothing for years while they wait to be liberated. Shame on the French for trying to continue on with life.

They fought though

There's no land narrative. All the action is happening on the channel and the beach, which is pretty much a part of the channel.

>hitler
>white

Nope, I clearly remember the final shot being a close up of Tommy as he looks outside the window. Why nolan decided to have that there I don't know why but I really wished he would have kept it like you described it.

>the absolute state of nazi germany
Heil Hitler and Allah amrite stormbors?

>fucking stormfags hitler had muslim soldiers hehehehe!!!!
DAMN RIGHT!! NAZIS BTFO, BASED JEWS!

What movie did you watch son?

Yeah, by showing some courage. By helping the french fight back not turning tail and cowering on a beach like cornered chickens

Britain was the first the break Versailles by blockading German ports post-armistice. Then France and Britain further broke it by not agreeing to disarmament as per the treaty. Then France illegally invaded the Rhineland.

Germany's rearmament was nothing compared to the allies' breaking of the treaty.

>When was the last time British cinema celebrated a British victory?

Kingsman, James Bond, etc.

>>didn't join both world wars until they had a good reason. (Cowards)
The verdict is still out on weather bothering to save Europe from itself was a reasonable expenditure of American blood.
>>had to drop two nukes to beat a bunch of japs who they had outnumbered and on the run
Obviously, we didn't have to, as is implied in your whiny criticism.
>>lost to a bunch of rice farmers
We didn't lose; we pulled out upon a cease-fire after bombing the crap out of the north; the south then lost when the north broke the cease-fire, and we didn't reengage. But to the extent that we did lose, we "lost" to college professors.
>>massacred a bunch of civilians
Cry moar faggot.
>>needed help to invade third world shiters
Anything to get you Europoors to spend close to 2% of your budgets on defense is helpful.
>>couldn't find a paki hiding in a house
Home invasions isn't our style. As above, nuking defeated enemies so as to set a high bar for future potential would-be conquerors is.
>>still there fighting over 15 years later
And a good part of our own population doesn't even realize it, which just goes to show how 'Murica can have both a foreign war, and peace and prosperity at the same time. Fuck yeah.

Waffen-SS had Hindus and Blacks as well.

Amazing diversity. Hitler would be proud of today's world.

Churchill was a villain in the film. Kenneth branagh wanted to surrender but churchill needed 30,000 men and was willing to sacrifice the rest.

wtf i love jews now

Yeah meant that, easier to just say land.

lol holy fuck this is the top rated tweet on that search

>Branagh staying at the end to evacuate french soldiers

Made me feel

will the engl*sh actually wake up?

doubtful

>running away and being allowed to escape
>british pride

You lost your whole fucking empire in this pointless war
This was the beginning of the end of the West & the marxist brainwashing

They can't.

It's their fate for being perfidious cunts throughout history.

>2017
>americans still in denial about Vietnam
When will it end?

That and the scene where the British civilian ships came were pretty emotional.

>This denial

Look at a map of the world in 1939

This is what Britain destroyed just so they could hand half of Europe to communism
So that today we can be minorities in our own countries

Thanks for starting WW2 Britain

All those brave soldiers who voted labor for the rest of their lives..

>>This denial
>When will it end?
When we finally hang the communist sympathizing college professors for the traitors within that they were/are, so we can pick up where we left off.

History is still being written, and Vietnam still has beaches.

Much better than staying alive because you just happen to live in an island.
In the end brits followed the same strategy in WWII as with the Napoleonic wars: just sit tight on their shitty island and never set foot on the continent because they know they're shitters that are going to get knocked the fuck out.

I swear to God if I keep listening to smug americans and brits thinking they're hot shit when is the world topography the thing that allows them to come out ahead in any war.

But Germany started WWII

Both of those stats are factually wrong

What was the point of George's death,

> It's better to lose a war than to win it
Europeans, everyone.

Thank fuck for Brexit.

yes white boi, your fucking time is up.

Black Men rule Britian now.

Too bad you'll still be filled with pakis and coons you fucking cuck.
Your country is finally going down the shitter not a day too soon.

War is hell. But you can be a hero. Poignant human emotions.

More like allied propaganda during ww2 and jewish propaganda post ww2 has completely distorted Hitler's views on race.

twitter.com/NancyIsOffended/status/887774147006402563?s=02

OMG ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. read her bio as well

Just saw the movie. Loved it to hell. It was weird seeing Harry Styles call a black Frenchman a "fucking frog nigger" but I guess it made sense for his character.

>load some life vests onto the boat
>dies by an accidental blow to the head
>considered a war hero

you gonna post this in every thread?

Or Hitler's views on race were exactly as history records, and the enlistment of peoples which Hitler held were undesirable was a hypocritical act of profound desperation in support of a lost cause, being that they were only organized c.1944 after the cream of Germany's armies lay dead in Russian fields.

>Shove young guy to his death
>I-is he alright
>Yeah

Milk of human kindness

He was brave enough to get on the ship. Before he died he told his friend about how he wanted his teachers in school to read about him for doing something great. They were just giving him the story he deserved even though it may not have been 100% truthful.

ah you got me dude hitler wanted to genocide anyone that wasnt white?? what a fucking racist!!!
damn I love jews now.

Damn I love muslims now

>ah you got me dude
A timeline of the war and two brain cells to rub together does that.

Nice, me too.
They were surprisingly civilized and kept to themselves(unlike Jews) for a good while before Anglos and Frogs meddled with them.