Okay seriously what the fuck is his problem?

Okay seriously what the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6dJYWjG3Y6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he still hasn't gotten over the two scoops

Trump humour is easy.

>Yo' fuck Donald Trump!
[clapping and cheering intensifies]

it gets him ratings and I honestly don't blame him

Look at the video views. You're a fool if you think he doesn't know what he's doing.

I watch his show

and yeah he roasts Trump every single day nonstop in every monologue. literally every joke is about him

He's got an obsession.

DORAHA FLUM

He does political comedy so he talks about politics

Wew

Look up "luegenpresse."

He's part of the modern version of that.

Being a writer for the Late Show must be the easiest job in the world when the president is such an inept clown the material writes itself.

Why did Colbertposting die so fast?

It was a shitty forced meme from the get go, just like Cruiseposting

its a shill show

Yeah I remember those times when he did monologues about Obama

But some photoshops had at least some effort put into them.

Hello, Colbert.

Nice to see you join us.

U triggered?

Leftists stopped getting ass blasted. That's all it takes to kill any meme. Ignore it.

He has an obvious political slant, I was just answering OP's question as to why he keeps making jokes about Trump

He's a democrat so he makes jokes about Trump because Trump does thinks he finds stupid and/or disagrees with, much like conservative pundits will make jokes about Obama or Hillary, the only difference is that Colbert gets more exposure because he has a whole TV show and conservatives don't have much like that other than just regular news networks, radio shows, podcasts, etc

OGDNLD PORPF

DOO SGOOBS DRONAL

Because unlike Colbert, we know when a joke has been overdone.
:^)

youtu.be/6dJYWjG3Y6s

our jokes are pure ludo kino that women will never undersatnd while colbert's are easy predictable jokes about a low hanging fruit

His show was in ratings hell before he realized he could turn his show into DRUMPF BTFO 2 SCOOPS.

Donald Trump singlehandedly saved his ass and he knows it.

Holy fuck that was painful

4u

>what's his problem
>comedian is making jokes about a funny person

what's the problem

His show was a disaster at the beginning, but ever since he started being political again and talking shit about Trump basically every single day, his ratings skyrocketed and now he even managed to cuck Jimmy Fallon out of the no.1 top rated late night show position.

So no reason for him to stop with the daily Trump bashing now, but the thing is once Trump's tenure ends or if he gets impeached or resigns, then Colbert is pretty much fucked.

This is why I'm almost convinced that he secretely wishes Trump to stay in office as long as possible.

desu if you aren't a Sup Forumsfag Colbert is the most enjoyable interviewer of the late night hosts

women are such good comedians