So why is this show considered so good and well received?

So why is this show considered so good and well received?
My normie friends have been making me watch it, but after 2 seasons it has been

>5 minutes of fantasy
>INCEST
>WE WUZ CONQUERES AND SHIT
>BBC
>GAY KNIGHTS LMAO ANAL SEX
>MORE INCEST
>MORE BBC RAPE
>GAY KNIGHTS BUT WITH DIFFERENT MEN
>some people die
>GAY SEX
>WE WUZ
I really don't get how this show is good, it's like a fucking fan fiction for LOTR written by a horny girl

If gays sex and big black cocks were your main focus point when watching it sounds like the issue might be with you instead user.

seasons 1-4 were unironically kino wtf u smoking faggot

Normies have shit taste. Get out while you still can and never listen to them again.

Season 1 is pure tv kino, you have no taste

>takes Sup Forums seriously
>gets triggered by the very presence of gays and black people

imagine being like this, must be so miserable.

The worst part is that the author had the audacity to compare himself to Tolkien, the fat fuck.

it takes a certain type of 14 pleb to not consider the first two season kino

tolkien is a a bad writer who just mashed up a bunch of folklore and invented a stupid language

Imagine being this much of a pleb

imagine thinking the 70 year old equivalent of harry potter is top tier literature lol

I understand the fights are very well choreographed and character development is interesting, but why the fuck is there so much degeneracy in the series? do they have to show gay sex every 2 episodes?
also why is the pacing so fucking god damn slow? I had to look at the spoilers and the daenarys girl hasn't even arrived to westeros and it's 60 episodes (1 hour long) in?

the thing that frustrated me the most is the focus on the Northern family (The starks & crew) when they had shit all to show
-smallest army
-no talent (best guy dies in the 5th episode)
-objectively weakest
-jon snow (aka reddit incarnate) has 0 character development and is a faglord yet is loved by the fanbase and portrayed as the main character

the fights in the series are very kino, but the pacing and story development is pure brap

game of thrones was great, now only 1 in 10 scenes are passable though

Ever actually tried to read LOTR? Tolkien was a woeful writer, there's no doubt about that but he managed to create an incredible world and story. Thats what he was best at, his imagination was great but he lacked any skill as a writer. Hi still essentially invented the modern fantasy genre however, and should be lauded for it.

the fights in the first couple of seasons are mostly horrible, you're watching it wrong, the story and characters are what kept people watching from seasons 1-4. now its just feminist propaganda

Cause the world is full of fucking degenerates, why would a fantasy novel be any different?

I think you've missed the point user

their depiction of big fights weren't that good, but I felt the 1v1 swordfights were pretty good, the actual movements are pretty well choreographed and just like medieval swordfighting

i can't think of any good fights before season 3 when the hound and beric fight. the show mostly sucks at fights and battles, the best big battle scene is probably the wall battle and even that one is lame

No, that's bullshit. I've heard this so many times about different writers. "Oh it's so hard to read what a poor writer good story though".
Every single time it's been a misconception based on God knows what. Probably a lack of reading comprehension on the part of the reader.

lotr is not a good story and it's not well written, the only thing it has going for it is world building and most of that is in the fucking appendix because tolkien is a hack that doesn't know how to fit world building in the actual story

i remember the first time i read it flipping back and forth trying to understand what the fuck a dunedain was. that's just some shit writing

You want to know the worst thing OP? You have now watched the actually only good parts of it and it's all downhill from here. Yes this is actually how fucked in their empty heads normies truly are. GoT shouldn't at this point be considered anywhere near a prime show but it for some reason is. That's the full tragic extent of the full normieness of normies.

The fights are not good, just typical fantasy tv swing wildly at each other, rather than any recognisable technique.

First couple seasons were kino though.

So if you can't follow it, it's shit writing? Maybe you just don't have the capacity or didn't pay attention.

all the other medieval knight tv shows swing their 2h sword like it's a shortsword, at least here they weigh it properly
kinda sad how all the good swordman died/retired by the start of the series

>unironically including season 4 as good
It had a relatively honest adaptation of the Mountain vs. Oberyn fight, and that's about it. The rest of the season was almost all shit, with a few really fucking garbage plot points, like
>yara goes to save theon with a boat in the middle of the continent, and gets chased away by shirtless dual wielding ramsay and a bunch of dogs

>bbc

U wot m8

Is there really interracial shit in this?

yeah I masturbated to it

what's with your obsession with black cock? there's like 3 black guys in the show and you never see their dicks.

I think you're a closet cuck, friend.

There were some bondage scenes so hard core ya know?

>closet
lmaoa literally watching this with my boyfriendd

needing a 100 page appendix to explain plot details means you fucked up somewhere

Not really

Normies have shit taste.
It's worth remembering that they unironically believed Friends to be the pinacle of televised media for years.

Game of Manchildren's rise was inevitable when you think about above then consider the normilization of "geek" culture and the increasing acceptibility of homosexuality.

If you're gonna criticize a show can you at least throw some reasonable complaints. You're just a buzzword spouting retard on a forum filled with said ilk.

The only interracial stuff is a half pacific islander horse lord fucks Daenarys in the first season then dies. It is nowhere else in the entire series

Fpbp

do you understand what a cuck is?

Ned vs Jamie, Bronn vs Ser Vardis, The Hound vs The Mountain, Khal Drogo vs Mago, Jorah Mormont vs Qotho and Syrio Forel vs The Lannister Guards are all good fights from Season 1...

If I throw you through the moon doors will you die?

I really don't get it either, besides the fact that it relies almost entirely on shock value and >plot, it's also really boring and ugly to look at.

It would be extremely painful

>barely any blacks and only some gays who were portrayed as degenerate
>this is what stuck in his head from watching 2 seasons

user, you're beyond repair I'm afraid.
Sup Forums has broken you mentally and you're way too deep in to ever go back to a normal functioning life.

RIP

This is true, Season 1 is 10/10.

ned vs jaime is awkward and choreography is pretty bad
bron vs vardis is good
hound vs mountain is meh but everyone loves it because its the hound and the mountain
drogo vs mago lasts two seconds
jorah vs quotho is alright
syrio vs lannisters is fine