Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFzvJMmH9x0
my.mixtape.moe/nsslvz.webm
my.mixtape.moe/uclyjc.webm
my.mixtape.moe/jtgohj.webm
imdb.com/title/tt4522918/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

except assault you fukn imbecile, i hope your daughter gets bullied by males

Dude if I had a magical killer notebook I'd murder people just for looking at me funny

Are we entering the era of school shooter core?

lol don't bully people don't get killed pretty easy there tyrone/chad.

>mentally torture someone daily for years
>they get revenge
>"oh no pls stop don't hurt me i dindu nuffin muh laws"

>inb4 the anime was b-better!

Its an american remake so fuck off weeb fags

yeah you would, like everyone else. what makes the series interesting is that light is someone who has broader visions then killing people who look at him funny

why would a guy bully a girl? i have never seen this personally. it seems really strange. like something you would only see in a movie or a tv show.

Found the basketball american.

Link to clip:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFzvJMmH9x0

found the guy overcompensating for his nerdy tastes

Nah, that's just what he tells himself to make it ok to satisfy his megalomania

boys can be cruel, user

either way, its more interesting then average beta who wants to kill the bullies

>live action remakes of anime

Light is an edgy fag with a god complex. He doesn't know shit about what is moral or not.

we had AO and 13 reasons why season 2 is up next

Can we all agree Ryuk looks fucking rad?

Light is literally an edgy teen with a god complex. It's in character.

Wow this was really good acting!

Yeah, he's supposed be fucked in the head.

they should've just made it about another death note that gets dropped in the US. could've done your own story without weebs getting annoyed

he didnt kill people for petty reasons, nor did he need ryuk to egg him on into doing it.

>white men r evul the movie
>black men righteous and savior of the world the movie
Sure looking forward to this racebait of an adaptation.

>racebait

If you're so low IQ, emotional and SJW that you get baited by something like this, that's your problem and no one else's

>>>tumblr

>he didnt kill people for petty reasons, nor did he need ryuk to egg him on into doing it.
Having a god complex doesn't necessarily mean you are petty. Light thought he knew what's best for everyone and had the means to reinforce his views, that's textbook god complex.

As long as this thread is anime related: settle this for me, my friend and I have been arguing for hours:

Dragon Ball Goku, after his first attempt at the world martial arts tournament, placed into Berserk at the moment of the eclipse; does he do better or worse than Guts?

He didn't say Light never had a god complex, just that his god complex didn't manifest in a way as retarded as OP's clip.

If you can't tell that this movie is basically going to portray Light as some school shooter tier loser and L is going to be some fucking super genius black dude who's in it FOR JUSTICE then you're fucking dumb.

why didn't they make light black? why are there no black villains

And even if that's the case, how is that racebaiting? Because you're so primitive and stupid that a show can't have someone who is white and bad and someone who is black and good? Mentally ill pussy.

I'm dumbfounded by this question but I'd say Goku because he can use the magical cloud

Why even make him a pavement ape in the first place

If they made Light black you'd be crying equally hard that it's propaganda. You alt right inbred cock-sucking whiners really need to stop pretending you're rational skeptics... or really even human. You're nothing more than a program that whines about everything.

>light
>villain

Sometimes makes me sad that the director-writer team who made You're Next and The Guest are now locked into making adaptations, sequels and remakes.

Pray tell what you define as "human"

In the original he was the antihero turned villain.

In the hollywood adaptation Light is just going to be a straight up bad guy loser who kills his bullies with a magic notebook because he's angry. He's literally being portrayed as a school shooter.

And I'd say you're right. Cloud, power pole, Kamehameha, turtle hermit training, the only real question is if endless rape and demons doesn't make Goku insane

Kid Goku didn't understand what sex is and killed monsters and demons for breakfest

Pretty random question user. You mean the very first where he lost to Roshi?

I would think he'd do about the same as Guts. Defeating normal demons but would be powerless to stop Femto from raping Chi Chi.

As long as it's bullies, how does that make him a bad guy? Are you stupid?

jesus christ, it's the fucking point

I bullied a girl when i was in primary school.

Kid Goku up to that point (where he lost to Roshi) didn't have any feats close to Mozgus though, but I'm certain he'd figure something out. Plus he only gets stronger, assuming he isn't tricked and killed at some point

>Because you're so primitive and stupid that a show can't have someone who is white and bad and someone who is black and good

It's because how they've changed the characters from the original and in this current climate portraying white men as bad is popular and pushes their agenda and the same goes for portraying black men as good and powerful and whatever other shit they'll be pushing for blacked L in the movie.

The original is about two geniuses having two different views on justice and going on a battle of wits. In it Light isn't originally straight up bad or evil. He starts executing criminals because he deems the system unable to do it. Over the course of the show his view of justice gets corrupted and he turns into a villain.

See above. They changed what is supposed to make the viewer question that maybe Light is right about this.

Only someone who got bullied heavily might agree on just flat out killing bullies. Everyone "normal" will just see him straight up a bad guy once he does that.

This is totally going to be worth watching just for Ryuk.

well then

>Only someone who got bullied heavily might agree on just flat out killing bullies. Everyone "normal" will just see him straight up a bad guy once he does that.

Twenty bucks says the thing that pushes Light from "okay he's going too far" to "irredeemable FUCKING WHITE MALE" is when he kills (or at least tries to kill) a woman or colored person. Every single bully before this will be white.

I've never seen that kind of roughousing with a chick by boys in middle school or highchool
Verbal abuse but not any real physical bullying.

maybe elementary school with hair pulling or butt pinches but that's it.

I bullied a girl to suicide. Which is why I hate myself and have been systematically destroying my body to ultimately result in an agonizing death but more importantly an agonizing life.

Verbal abuse is far worse and also doesn't have the same cinematic flair to it, which is why you never really see real world bullying in movies. It just isn't as conducive to visual story-telling.

Are you implying the entire movie is going to be based around Light killing bullies with his note? If that would happen then it would be like a fucking parody of the entire thing.

Why didn't you jut throw a punch or something if it was really that torturous and emo for you if you couldn't give any bantz

>Light methodically tests the notebook out to check it's plausibility
>Average Joe just writes decapitation so the audience will see something gruesome

This is going to be dumb as fuck

>bullies are white

that's pretty realistic if you ask me. only white boys would bully some poor innocent girl. to be honest they fucking deserve their name to be put in death note just because they're white. light should just kill all the white males, and he will achieve world peace in no time.

We're talking about the Eclipse right ? Mozgus wasn't there. Just a shit ton of monsters and the God Hand. Kid Goku could take on some demons, but probably not the God Hand. Conclusion: Guts and Goku would have reached the same result, although Goku would still have two arms afterwards.

>ask for no onions on my burger
>get onions

waiter is fucking dead m8

Not that user but bantz is different from years and years of intentional verbal abuse.

>supposedly genius kid killing someone he personally knows final destination style
already retarded

>>that's pretty realistic if you ask me. only white boys would bully some poor innocent girl. to be honest they fucking deserve their name to be put in death note just because they're white. light should just kill all the white males, and he will achieve world peace in no time.
This is what the movie is trying to make the average viewer to think.

I meant to imply that Goku goes through the entire journey thus far, not sure if that affects your answer

>white kids will bully you
>black kids will pull a drive by
Rmyt

Better question: How long does the God Hand last against Oozaru Goku?

Seems really cheap and overkill. Like nigga, just go out there, stand up for her, and get beat up like a normal person.

Then kill them

>implying Kike-Light is going to be a genius
Dude he's gonna be some borderline retard social outcast who's angry at his bullies and starts handing out "justice" for all bullies of Murica.

They won't stand a chance

Which one? The one that stomped Gohan or the one from Super?

Either way I think they'll go from having difficulty to being destroyed handily

>all this crying about the Light's victims including white men
I'm eagerly anticipating the moment you retards start complaining about this movie being anti-Christian because of the existence of Japanese mythology.

>the one from Super

The was oozaru in super?

it's as if the protag is an edgelord with delusions of power

>Boy bullying girls
Virtually never happens, on the other hand girls fuck each other up for no reason on a daily basis.
my.mixtape.moe/nsslvz.webm
my.mixtape.moe/uclyjc.webm
my.mixtape.moe/jtgohj.webm

Possibly, I didn't finish it lel

Nope. They don't have tails anymore

wouldn't you need his or her names?

I would take shinigami eyes

Friendly reminder that "bulling" is code for "minors assaulting minors". But nobody cares because we call it "bullying" and insist that it's normal for minors to commit assault.

>omg he killed bullies! they didn't do nuffin! the real light was more visionary than that!

in the anime he starts off by killing a guy bullying a female, you idiots, just like this

also if you see the trailer it shows him progressing into having a god complex, just like the anime

it does happen and usually ends with rape. try living in the real world, neet

da fuck...wow. at least you feel guilt, most people on Sup Forums don't. why not work at a suicide hotline center or something to try and redeem yourself

why is ryuk telling him to murder people

I am also systematically destroying my body to ultimately result in an agonizing death but more importantly an agonizing life but I never did anything

This will be the start of American anime kino.

Finally they made a non cartoon version of this shit. Cant wait to watch this at the bar

Except Light was a Chad with morals who developed a god complex because of L

2 white men bullying a white girl in the middle of the street, ya fuckin right. Gimme a fuckin break

He was a psychopath from the very start.

What do you mean he though he was superior. He didn't wanna kill anybody before he got the death note

>guy bullying a female

*trying to rape

Gee, its not like this is gonna be a traumatic, eye-opening leason in the power he's been given or anything.

Sometimes I genuinely worry about the levels of unchecked autism on this board.

If that actually happened, he'd stop using it and there would be no story.

it sucks that they are ruining a god tier anime like this

They're going to make the girl be the real villain.

Did they pick this guy up from the fucking street. I've seen better acting on Nickelodeon
At least Ryuk looks fine. Smart call keeping him mostly hidden

>Directed by Adam Wingard
This fucking hack is remaking I Saw The Devil
imdb.com/title/tt4522918/

LEAVE KOREAN KINO ALONE this fucking hack is ruining eastern material

What's AO?

I really liked The Guest. It's a shame it wasn't financially successful.

he's remaking I Saw The Devil what a fucking idiot

>A gang member trying to rape a woman
>He was just bullying her, what's the big deal