This is objectively the best movie soundtrack of all time

This is objectively the best movie soundtrack of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEleUc-_MoI
youtube.com/watch?v=MUbiiXZSLNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello r*ddit

I objectively fucked your mom. Literally too.

t. nu-males

Upvote me if you think Queen is awesome!

>implying reddit has watched a movie from before 1990

Sup

This is the best soundtrack of all time.

its just a bunch of hipsters songs they didnt write themselves

pretty sure the the previous two films were even better

>implying le epic spaghetti westerns xd aren't essential redditcore

>he's so reddit he thinks Sergio Leone directs reddit trash

>reddit likes it so it's bad

Are you saying you don't like Spaghetti westerns you little girl? Kill yourself. Please.

Yes, that's generally how it works here. Did you just come here from reddit?

>wooooow he doesn't like le epic spaghetti westerns wow just wow
Hi r*ddit!

reddit doesn't talk about Leone films you retard, just because they're popular doesn't make them reddit.

Guess what...reddit loves everything.

>reddit doesn't talk about Leone films
How would you know this unless you're a redditor?

My point exactly, you are a redditor and you like spaghetti westerns. Thanks for proving me correct.

This is objectively the best movie soundtrack of all time.

Who are you quoting?

>Leone wanted those three to feature in the beginning scene of Once Upon a Time in the West
Just imagine that

seeing harmonica shoot Eastwood and the rest down would make a fucking superb scene into the best scene of all time.

>two too many

Aw, I remember when I first started watching films.

>The Shins are hipster

lol

they objectively are

I don't know, it would've been to on the nose. Besides, I like Woody Strode too much in that scene to even think about anyone else being in it.

>movie takes its sweet time and tells the story at its own pace instead of jumping for snappy dialogue to snappy dialogue
>white male protagonists
>no women anywhere
>no pop culture references
>no virtue signaling
>shot with a signature stylistic flair instead of whatever every other film was doing
>one of the best action sequences in cinema and it was all cerebral, just reading emotions and thoughts
If this is reddit-core than congratulations, reddit has truly surpassed this board.

If you like movies with those qualities, you would love this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=TEleUc-_MoI

>Organ music starts playing

Ya the end, when they're in that three-way and it's all just close up eye shots and epic music.... pure kino.

Keoma is objectively Woody Stride's best spaghetti western performance

This, 100%.

Even if you don't like Conan the Barbarian, the soundtrack is objectively the greatest of all time.
youtube.com/watch?v=MUbiiXZSLNU

This is Morricone's best soundtrack desu

Imagine just how OP Harmonica would be if he shot Eastwood, Tuco and Angel Eye's at once

The soundtrack is the LotR trilogy is probably the 'best' on a technical level. It's pretty much the closest thing to 21st Century Wagner.

My personal favorite, though.

I liked him in Boot Hill and Ciakmull, even if the movies themselves aren't great.
I found Keoma to be a bit overrated, to be honest. I liked Mannaja and California much better as "autumn" spaghettis. California has the best punch in movie history. I need to learn how to make webms to make one of that.

What, no love for Highlander?