This is waht happens when Sup Forums invades Sup Forums

Where are my Sup Forumstards at ?
archive.is/twVZh
>Dunkirk: the film that has rightwing writers itching for a culture war.
>The left hasn’t been as upset about Christopher Nolan’s film as conservative writers appear to have expected – but they’re fighting back anyway
>Christopher Nolan’s film Dunkirk landed this week, and parts of the right did their best to turn it into another episode in the culture wars. They were clearly expecting that the cultural left would get much more upset about a big war movie depicting the travails of cis white men. The fact that this didn’t happen led to some unintentional comedy.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/GDsJF
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/18/delingpole-not-enough-women-people-of-color-in-dunkirk-usa-today-complains/
vdare.com/posts/tim-burton-denounced-for-only-casting-one-black-in-movie-set-on-a-welsh-island-during-wwii
youtube.com/watch?v=_dotSUejWQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what

but they did get upset, there was an article calling the actual events "inconveniently white"

The unintentional comedy here is the guardian not being triggered by something is newsworthy to the guardian.

Post that article

the absolute state of today's "news"

ayyyyy

>"Europeans depicted as WHITE in a movie about European wars? ?!?!?!?!"
>"Europeans should be COLOREDS AND BLACKS, POC REPRESENTATION NOW !"
wtf i'm mullato-arab-gypsy gay now

Time magazine and USA today both made a big deal of the casting and that's only from the reviews I read. This seems like damage control.

>"Too many white men"
>Article by Jabeen Waheed
Credible source, no ethnic hatred towards whites what-so-ever.

simply a (((coincidence)))

How come both semite tribes, jews and arabs, hate white people?

I don't remember Europe enslaving millions of arabs for a thousand years since the viking age till the 20th century.

>why does the white man want to keep black man down?

they hate us cause our civilisation and people have been way more succesful than theirs despite being "unbelievers"

that and the colonialism/imperialism/interventionism of a few "white" countries

I wish I was african american just to swim in all that gubmint gibs, programs, affirmative action education, jobs, grants, damn man.

t. hungarian

>I wish I was african american just to swim in all that gubmint gibs, programs, affirmative action education, jobs, grants, damn man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You fucks actually think that's how it is being a black person in america?

t. black american

not an argument kike

I have had multiple girlfriends but that doesn't change the fact that there's a definite societal shift due to purposeful desensitization which inherently sets out to deny White people their own existence as a group, and shame them until their own replacement arrives. What problem comes to exist is not that White people stop dating each other, it's that we are moreso simply outbred by savages who are unburdened by the economics and liberal brainwashing that we're beset by.

But that's not what you're interested in, is it? You'd just like to believe that everything is the same on every "extreme" because it fits into your convenient, "rational" view of the world which you think others ever haven't considered.

It's different for Europeans. Europeans may think racist thoughts but they don't voice them or act on them. Unlike Americans.

> t. degenerate

This is good

Openly anti-white minorities leads to more racially conscious whites

Another terrible /leftypol/ meme. Fuck you lads are shit at this. The comical projection coming from the white is the icing on the cake.

>You'd just like to believe that everything is the same on every "extreme" because it fits into your convenient, "rational" view of the world which you think others ever haven't considered.

This is true. Extreme ideologies are for low iq idiots that need something to simplify the world for them into neat boxes or "tribes" if you will, when in reality most issues are extremely nuanced and hard to comprehend.

welfare queens live better than white CEOs
FACT

It's an incredibly boring movie, with no enemies, blood, superhero main characters, bad soundtrack and massively cut and stretched scenes
Bad movie regardless of your political leaning, another film that forgot that they are meant to provide entertainment
>reminder tom hardy only partipated in 1 day of filming

>wages don't rise properly with inflation for decades
>Sup Forums gets mad when people try to get money however they can just to survive
>then gets mad at millennials even though nobody fucking hires millennials
>meanwhile, r*ddit

Can we please just remove Sup Forums from Sup Forums forever with a new rule? Thanks.

I'm black and it's a cake walk as long as you don't break the law and apply yourself at school in anyway
You work at a gas station homie?
You're not black you're a nigger

>can we stop people from posting in multiple boards?
No.

>not caring about the suffering of your own race

Jesus Christ mate, you're so fucking new
>you gotta go back

you have to go back

Nope, not really at all. If I wanted to see Sup Forums-related discussion, I'd go to Sup Forums.

Lmao I have no sympathy for those too retarded or lazy to achieve what anyone can
You want me to be sad that you never applied yourself?
Pffffffffft

Where do I go to see rebbit whinging?

Who cares? Fuck plebbit.

>being so braindead you can only communicate in stale memes and cliches
do yourselves a favor and stay off of this website for a while

Radical centrists are the biggest memelords on earth

Sup Forums hates Dunkirk because it doesn't portray the Brits as the bad guys

Literally what. this is why i stopped going to Sup Forums. it's filled with morons like OP

Based Albion

do you think he would have still fought Hitler if he saw what a multicultural mess Europe has become?

The Middle East was the most unprepared part of the world for the spread of unfettered capitalism and globalization. Additionally, the political and social left in Middle Eastern countries completely collapsed during the Cold War, allowing far right wing Islam and ideologies like Wahhabism to become dominant. The Middle East has never been and will probably never be compatible with Western liberal values.

>Radical centrists

probably. Most likely he just would have gone through with operation unthinkable.

>Don't like Clinton or Trump? REEEEE YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE?!

Yes, he followed his orders.

>(((liberals))) want to force their values upon Muslim children like they did to the west
Sounding a lot like tha nazis now famalam :^)

But Time Magazine and USA Today did complain about the lack of "diversity" in the film.

archive.fo/GDsJF

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/18/delingpole-not-enough-women-people-of-color-in-dunkirk-usa-today-complains/

>Assuming that your problems are his because you share the same skin color
this is why blacks fail

They movie pretends it was only white men who suffered and ultimately defeated the nazis
Once again whitewashing history and removing poc

>The population of Britain in 1951 was a little over 50 million, so the 94,500 visible minorities represented 0.19% of the population. So that’s fewer than 2 out of every 1000.

vdare.com/posts/tim-burton-denounced-for-only-casting-one-black-in-movie-set-on-a-welsh-island-during-wwii

So six years after the end of WW2 non-whites made up only 0.19% of the population of Britain. Yet for some reason portraying Britain as a white nation, which it was until very recently, is somehow bad.

Absolute insanity.

The movie was 100% inaccurate but that was the worst
>British commander staying behind via choice
>give me 20 good men
and tom hardy

You're replying to memesters, my man.

No one's taking these criticisms seriously.

>HAHA you thought we were gonna cry about the shit we always cry about but we expected that and now you look stupid!
Also this is no culture war, just ignore how we senselessly attacked you right now.

the absolute state of liberals...

Time Magazine and USA Today are amoung the largest publications in the country.

In your country. These are irrelevant here.

>(1066 - 1997) The UK: A Nation of Immigrants? - The FACTS

youtube.com/watch?v=_dotSUejWQQ

lol i lived right where that photo was taken

Did you read the article in the OP? It names mostly American publications.

OMG, a whole one article.

The middle east has always been more brutal than most other parts of the world. Thousands of years of ethnic warfare for scarce resources in a heavily populated area have selected heavily for in-group preference, and out-group hostility.
This is why you see Jews, Arabs and muslims generally act much the same towards out-groups. In different ways though, of course.
My theory anyway.

>The army isnt entirely black and indian
Problematic and triggering

Absolutely problematic desu

Actually this Is Sup Forums's Favourite Modern war film thanks to it's "disgusting lack of diversity & agendas"
Cry Harder.

Oh this fucking sellout false prophet would know, wouldn't he?
Single handedly aided in turning britain into a 1984-tier kike attackdog.

There a link to the article? Can't seem to find it.

The Middle East hasn't changed at all in the past five thousand years, they're just better at killing each other now.

>society, ethnicity, society and country

Well, I'm not surprised that people are on nails waiting to lash against some stupid outrage, even when there isn't any.

This is the result of years and years of all the idiotic outrage.

Things are just going to get weirder and angrier.

>Be Dunkirk soldier
>Risk life countless times to escape France with your life in one of the greatest acts of courage and heroism in history
>Flash forward 80 years
>Some snot-nosed nu-male movie critic bitches that your tireless effort to save Western civilization was "too white"
The fucking ungratefulness astounds me. If white men in Allied countries hadn't fought all those precious women and minorities wouldn't be alive to moan about their "lack of representation"
And it was two articles, in Time and USA Today, major national publications. These reviews have remained online without significant backlash. This is the world we live in.

This. It's like liberals want brownie points for acting like adults for once in their lives

If the allies had just Agreed with Hitler like Japan and Italy then we Wouldn't be having these problems.

>extremely nuanced
>hard to comprehend
You people are the fucking worst. All problems are "too complex" so you refuse to even ATTEMPT to find a solution. Either rthat or your just so comfortable with the status quo you want no change.
Either way, do us a favor and hurry up and die so the people who want to take action have a clear path unhindered by you insufferable cunts.

2 (TWO!) articles?
It wont be long now until right minded people start going out on the streets and take justice into their own hands.

>radical centrist
>I VERY STRONGLY don't feel one way or the other!

>niggers
>able to swim

>lets hurry up and push along this extreme ideology so we can reap the unknown consequences

ok then..

>Sup Forums got a huge surge in users in the 2016 election due to Trump winning
>Redditors and Facebook users take over
>Said redditors know little about the site
>They think every board is Sup Forums-lite
>Try to make loop holes to talk about politics

nice try but reddit is a liberal hellhole

Holy fuck, two whole articles? Damn man, I'm literally shaking.

Stop going out of your way to be outraged. You sound like the people you're trying to bash.

>letting a little resistance stop you from taking action

It's not just the articles. It's that they represent what the left believes. They hate white people and love degeneracy and communism. And they're coming for your children.

>links to an archive of the time article
>links directly to Breitbart
Faggot.
Also, did you actually bother to read the shit you posted? It's one paragraph and it's not saying that it was wrong he didn't cast black women in lead roles.
Fucking read what it actually says.

Nice bait

return to plebbit faggot

>It's one paragraph

So?

>and it's not saying that it was wrong he didn't cast black women in lead roles.

No one claimed otherwise.

You'll grow up one day. Don't worry!