ITT : Slow but 10/10 development

Took me 3 films to like this character but now I like him more than Maurice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n7UJoAMjk94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If only they didn't have bad ape quipping every 10 seconds, Rocket could've taken the Aldo role and yelled "No"

That's the only thing that's turn this character from a 9 to a 10/10 for me

Bad Ape is this generation's Jar Jar

Bad Ape was a good comic relief character, fuck off

Who is rocket again? Was he the angry ape that was tortured in the first movie?

The bully from the ape sanctuary

He's the alpha ape at the evil ape sanctuary in Rise who beat the shit out of Caesar when he first showed up. It took a recent rewatch of Rise and Dawn back-to-back for me to realize that he was a the same character in Dawn.

I thought that was Koba. Though i've only ever watched each film once at the cinema.

What's the name of that third ape in Ceasar's gang in War? The one that survives it all?

Bad Ape wasn't that bad, probably the best comic relief character out of all the new wave of them, Groot, BB8, K2SO, etc
He had like 3 funny moments and that's it

Okay thanks, I was mixing him and koba up

Rocket is best Ape, that feel when he wants to with Caesar because he knows what it's like to have his son killed
Always stayed loyal to Caesar
>tfw no rocket best friend

>killing character early who had a great arc
>killing character offscreen though alive in stinger

The fuck were they thinking?

What's stinger?

youtu.be/n7UJoAMjk94

Caesar clearly needed push to go into vengeance mode. I still don't get why they did that to Blue Eyes tho.

I hate when characters like the loli come in late to the series and make well established characters revolve around them.

Then they should have killed Cornelia and Lake. Gives both main characters their motivations.

That would have been better. If they established Lake's character more, then kill her off. Son and Father going down in this rage.

where was he in Dawn? i don't remember seeing him in it

Was Lake pregnant?

He had the best scene you retard. How could you miss it?

i dunno, it's been a while, and they all look the same to me (not being racist). what scene was it?

My bad I thought you said "War". In War he had that based scene with the guards but in Dawn he only pissed and moaned about his son getting shot or dying.

What was the scene. I remember him but don't know what scene you're talking about

I loved War, but it was pretty safe. They never ran into trouble while getting out, and compared to Dawn the tension wasn't as good.

I read his post his wrong. He literally only had one line in Dawn

The apes have names? I thought the OP picture was a joke. Do Americans really watch movies like this?

does rocket die

>The apes have names?

Why wouldn't they?

Do they talk?

No. He will be the new leader most likely. Maurice will be lawmaker.

Rocket was his given name at the ape sanctuary. Do you choose to be stupid?

Meant for

I didn't know they weren't wild apes. Do the apes know each other's people names? Do they talk?

Watch the damn movies if you have all these questions

So...fourth ape movie set a few thousand years in the future? Will we get a glimpse of "classical" ape civilization? A remake of the original somehow?

I don't really care I just want to know if the monkeys talk to each other.

not all the apes can talk yet

>Do they talk?

Yes, though most communicate primarily in sign language.

Still amazes me that the modern blockbusters with the best written characters are fucking apes

>this

Bump

Bump. I need more Apes threads

this movie was so shit lmao