Is social media more dangerous than atomic weapons?

Is social media more dangerous than atomic weapons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDreLyC_FTQ&t=0s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_holocaust#Nuclear_winter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

>He doesn't know about the Arab Spring
>Literally did more damage to the Middle East than nuclear weapons ever could

yes, Nuclear weapons will never be an issue again.

Unless of course the machines decide to overthrow humanity someday Terminator style, but that seems unlikely as of now.

>>Literally did more damage to the Middle East than nuclear weapons ever could

I'd drop my atom bomb on them tiddies if you know what I'm sayin

>he thinks what is going on now is worse than total destruction of life on earth.

No but Trump and Hilary are.
youtube.com/watch?v=xDreLyC_FTQ&t=0s

>Has destabilized the region for the next hundred years
>Allowed for the excuse to come to a confrontation with Russia
>Is the reason for the SCO forming as a military pact
>Made the U.S reliant on Saudi oil and a bitch state to Israel

the biggest point
>Could be used to similarly destabilize anywhere
This isn't the cold war anymore user, despite what the Kike media will tell you, there aren't enough warheads to destroy more than a continent at a time (The U.S ONLY has enough warheads to hit China OR Russia, similarly Russia only has enough warheads to hit Europe OR the States).

weaponized Social media like the CIA did under the Obama admin in the Arab Spring can be deployed at any time, works in less than a year, and can cripple entire regions without even firing a shot.

Sounds like the perfect weapon to me.
It's untraceable to the point where there's plausible deniability and when employed properly the people of said nations won't care anyways because they're too busy dealing with their governments or whatever problems they were told were theirs.

>he thinks nuclear weapons can destroy the planet.

>post yfw the States and Russias' nuclear arsenals if used entirely would only destroy the States and Russia in an exchange because there aren't enough warheads to go around the planet. Literally.

>He doesn't know that there are currently enough nuclear weapons to wipe out every major city with the resulting fallout and nuclear winter killing at least 95% of the remaining survivors

>He believes in the nuclear fallout meme
>He thinks one nuclear warhead wipes out an entire city
>He doesn't know that it takes hundreds of warheads to level a city like Jew york

Why do you think nuclear weapon yields have increased but the sizes have stayed the same or decreased and the fissile material has stayed the same.

Starting out with, because burger education is terrible E=mc^2, total nuclear yield (obviously nuclear weapons don't get anywhere near Max Delta E but still) is equal to the mass times the speed of light squared. Well the speed of light hasn't changed and the mass is the same so how is the yield dramatically increasing?

Efficiency of the nuclear breakdown. In the 60's nuclear weapons created a lot of undesired gamma radiation, which took away from the maximum yield potential because gamma rays fly straight through the foam and out the side of the bomb not interacting with it at all. X rays are what you want to produce, they create the pressure on the secondary and tertiary stages. More pressure = bigger boom.

So no, you retard, fallout is a huge meme perpetuated by shitty Bethesda and indie games. Engineers have been working for the past 30 years straight to minimize useless radiation and maximize "boom" and they'r pretty fucking good at it.

>>T. Burger education

is that a trap?

Yes

Social media's more like a bunch of dirty bombs.

see
For the projection of how many warheads it would take to even kill 1/2 of Americans.

That's 2k warheads. Subtract the 500 that are hitting the ICBM silo's in the great planes and that's 1500 warheads to kill only 1/2 of the people in the States...
The U.S ONLY has 1500 warheads, and the Russians have only slightly more.

Most of the Russian and American stockpiles are tactical low yield nuclear warheads, not the huge nuclear warheads on the missiles because all of the high yield nuclear bombs have been phased out because you can't properly deliver them.

So no, you fucking retard, a nuclear exchange between the States and Russia wouldn't even matter for Canada except Vancouver which might be hit by Seattle warheads and Windsor which might be hit by Detroit warheads.

>i will never have sex
;_;

>Fucking Leaf education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_holocaust#Nuclear_winter

>inb4 jewpedia
Congratulations if you think you're smarter than the world's leading scientists

Also you're retarded if you think the Arab Spring would have disrupted the region more than dropping nukes on Mecca, Cairo, Istanbul, Tehran, Baghdad, Damascus, etc.

>dark nipples
At least bait right
Youre in Sup Forums you know?

>tfw VJ didn't take butthole pics

Social Media/Propaganda is the fuel for the fire.
So yes it is.

/thread

Lmao the TTAPS study. Literally trash tier, it assumes that 100% of building mass is converted into high atmosphere particulate.

Like fucking yeah if an average Californian forest fire was 100% converted into high atmosphere particulate it would cool the entire goddamn states for 10+ years.

You're an absolute fucking moron who reads Sunday articles about something then pretends to know ANYTHING about the subject, linking quickly Googled non-academic sources
Literally
Definition
Burger education

Also fucking lmao
>>inb4 jewpedia
Congratulations if you think you're smarter than the world's leading scientists
>Wikipedia
>"""""""""Leading"""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""Scientists""""""""""
Holy shit the meme just gets better and better

From Freeman J Dyson's "Infinite in all directions"

"...As a scientist, I judge the nuclear winter theory to be sloppy piece of work, full of gaps and and unjustified assumptions. As a human being, I hope fervently that it is right... since I am a scientist dedicated to truth, I will criticize nuclear winter theory as harsly as I would criticize any other half-baked scientific theory'
...Few of my colleagues have had the courage to make this ... response"

>Freeman J Dyson
>A Christian theoretical physicist who makes about climate change despite it not being in his field

As expected from a fucking leaf. Let me guess, you hate "the mainstream" and you're Christian as well?

>Literally did more damage to the Middle East than nuclear weapons ever could
I hope we can test that theory soon.

>ARAB SPRING
ensourage seeded coordinated, soc. med. ?... maybe
>RAPEFUGEES
routed via tips, about what routes were easyer, more food/help. what countries are accepting & giving $.

people eat false info. right up.
... until it becomes real...
#black lives matter

Whose titties are those?