Are pirates killing the industry?

Are pirates killing the industry?

in the case of GoT, I hope so

Didn't HBO previously release a perhaps tongue in cheek response about how this was an honor?

Game Of Thrones is sold to over 200 countries and tops the DVD / BluRay sales every year.
stop beleives their sob story bullshit about how they've lost 2% in "probable sales"

>tv and film making more money than ever, movies now hit billions within weaks of release
>this trend has continued since the inception of video as a medium
>B-BUT PIRACY IS HURTING US I SWEAR

there is literally zero limit to jewish greed, they don't want to live in a world where they stop becoming more efficient at sucking the wealth from plebs until 99% of the population is hooked up to machines where the energy generated by biological activity earns them money

I fucking hope so, but no, unfortunately it doesn't

we need a final solution for the jewish question.

>oh no muh pirates

>got premiere was the most viewed episode ever

No, but lets face it, most corporations are just salty they can't just tap you vein and sell life back to you. So some "journalist" is going to post a think piece about how there are dirty filthy poor people who want to watch this shit.

Yes, yet there are still a lot of people out there who have to be upset for them. Its just like sjw hive mind shit.

HBO doesn't care at all, its still one of the most watched shows on premium cable, hell I think its more watch then most basic cable shows. They make bank off it, and they see it only helps since there are a lot of moralfags out there willing to lick boot. I mean shit the add on to hulu is cheaper then getting a subscription to HBO.

If Game of thrones is the most pirated show and if pirating is so damaging, then why is it so successful. If anything, it just shows that there is a positive correlation between pirating and success, not a negative one.

Give the episode back Jamal

Hopefully. Tired of these Kikes

is this a joke orr
plenty of millionaires and the elite arent jewish

Wow. Naive.

Lol
Piracy has almost died in the last two years
Wtf are they gonna blame next?

What about Saudi Arabia?

their viewership numbers have been going up by millions every single season and they're still complaining about pirates?

terrorists

Saudis are notorious for being deep in bed with Israel. They talk a good game about islam but they only care about money and power.

Why do you think the west sucks their dick so heartily? Its because theyre all in the same game together. Most muslims hate the saudis.

pirates are making the industry more competitive. It's why so many go to streaming now.

No one buys physical albums anymore.

>Are pirates killing the industry?
Definitely. Did you see Dead Men Tell No Tales? Holy hell, it'll be a wonder if anyone turns on a screen ever again.

You're moving the goalpost.

>most pirated series like of all time
>will make it to eight seasons

if piracy is killing media, why isn't game of thrones dead?

>most pirated series like of all time
>will make it to eight seasons
Wouldn't it be funny if they pulled a GRRM and didn't release season 8 for five years or so? I think that would be the best way to be faithful to the books.

t. Ishmael Goldbergstein

Publishers are fucking kikes.
They cry over literally the equivalent to us of a shaving off a penny, and then have the audacity to whine and complain and act like pirates are going to make them lose their jobs. Not that I'm supporting piracy, I'm just sick of the publishers of games and movies act.

the jew will always find another thing killing the industry to siphon more money from the goyim
i honestly doubt that piracy has ever prevented the production of a movie or tv show

Not him but how is he moving the goalpost?

It
Is
Never
Enought

Don't you know how it works ?

If you don't want media pirated, make it more easily accessible. Put it on Netflix.

Who do you think signs their pay checks? (((())))

Sunn O)))?

This show is exclusively on fucking Foxtel in Australia. It's 1000% more awful and expensive than Netflix. I have no idea who still uses cable here or why

if online pirates kill game of thrones and rid us of this underwhelming piece of shit show then ARRR me up MATEY