Really makes you think huh?

Really makes you think huh?

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2015/03/05/390723644/why-is-milwaukee-so-bad-for-black-people

My guess is its full of niggers.

Yeah I'm thinking about leaving my girlfriend

I saw a Joe Rogan on this

>My guess is its full of niggers.
/thread

Black people fled Chicago en mass to go to Milwaukee for dem ample programs

I wish I were making that up

Now they are blaming the city? How is it possible for anyone to not hate black people by now? This shit is so tiresome

Because niggers are bad for people

raycis

Clearly white people are the problem

Everyone knows about Wisconsin's racist past full of slavery and the KKK

oh wait it's full of super cucked Nords, nevermind

yeah

>How is it possible for anyone to not hate black people by now?

Decades of jew marxism. We're all equal. Niggers aren't violent savages. It's racism that causes Tyrone to murder and rape. Check your privilege.

This. It's actually a fairly easy mindset to have when you live in a white neighbourhood and only interact with whites.

I grew up in MPS. K-12. These articles have me seeing red. They have no fucking idea what it was like.

THE FUCKING NIGGER KIDS CHIMP OUT ALL FUCKING DAY LONG AND THE TEACHERS AREN'T ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING TO STOP THEM. I FUCKING WONDER WHY THEY GET SUSPENDED AT A HIGH RATE WHEN 90% OF THEM ARE EITHER DEALING DRUGS OR USING DRUGS ON SCHOOL PROPERTY FROM 4TH FUCKING GRADE ONWARDS. FUCK THIS FUCKING CITY.

>An old, racist joke among locals is that the city's 16th Street viaduct bridge is the longest structure in the world, linking "Africa to Europe."

I assume she thinks that there's nothing racist about saying white people are from Europe, but that it's horrible to say that black people are from Africa.

Obama made it so you can't suspend blacks at a higher rate than whites
I'm not joking.

Write a factual letter to their editor and force it on their readership.

fpbp

Milwaukee is the shittiest fucking city in Wisconsin

cut it loose give it to Illinois

Michael "Mike" Stoklasa, also known as "Third Reich" Mike[1] and Mike "the Milwaukee Mulatto Murderer" Stoklasa[3], is a prolific member of the Wisconsin independent cinema and white supremacist communities. He is best known for his Plinkett Reviews, in which he humourously reviews films such as Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace[4] and Triumph of the Will[5]. Though never convicted of any crime, the Milwaukee Police Department considers Stoklasa to be connected to the Walnut Street Lynchings of 1998-99.[26] Stoklasa has vehemently denied his involvement in the crimes. "No, I was absolutely not involved in that tragedy. I find it disgusting that you would accuse me of such a thing merely because of my political and social values. If my testimony is not enough, my business partners Jay Bauman and Dolf Herrman can vouch for me. I offer my condolences to the families of the victim,"[27] Stoklasa said in court when questioned about the lynchings by prosecutor William Carpenter. After Stoklasa was found innocent, Carpenter told reporters afterwards that Stoklasa had a hint of a smile when he said "tragedy"[28] and that Herrman was hardly a trustworthy individual, having served time in prison for racially charged assaults and vandalism.[29]

so many krauts have left the city since the 80's.
This is just gonn make the stream flow more steady.
Fucking sad.
German American capital

niggers are the least of my problems you fucking nigger faggot aids enabler

Maybe they should stop getting in trouble.