Will jobs be easier to get after this recession?

Will jobs be easier to get after this recession?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=ASX200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

was expecting a leaf

no the opposite

He's been using an Australian proxy occasionally as of late. Not all the time though since he wants people to think they're not both him.

what recession?

you are dumb

>americans are actually this obsessed with us

google.com/search?q=ASX200

No but yes for you because australia relies on china and china is invincible.

They make like 10 threads a day about us, they're fucking scary obsessed.

What's wrong with them?

They literally think of a conspiracy where they believe all the bad posts on a board are made by one country's users using hundreds of different proxies.

Truly in their head rentfree.

We are so over medicated we developed mass schizophrenia. It's why we think everything is a soros plot.

Are we in recession?

The entire economy is geared by the property bubble and infinite inflation of the small things like grocerys.

Realistically an economic collapse would be really good for most Australians. Muh recession we had to have

An Australian poster has been posting Sup Forums-tier threads lately but
>that one canadian
doesn't make those kinds of threads.

No

I'm aware. We're in some dysotopian monopoly in regards of supermarkets and the property bubble will never pop because it takes the place of centralised economic control of the population. Can't be helped because it works so well

That being said the freeze on bulk billing rates is the issue I vote on

Your GDP is growing. You are not in a recession.

duopoly* but a duopoly with mutual price checking is much the same

wtf does that even mean?

Can someone explain any benefit that Adani will give us? Export tax? wtf is the story?

Recession: a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters.

Not what I'm asking. I'm asking why our GDP would matter when we're signing away massive tracks of land to be mined for coal for free (well I imagine political kickbacks) which will be technically an export but that we get nothing for

I don't know ask someone working in finance.

i dont understand these threads

Some retards think that a correction after a long period of gains is the end of the world. Literally nothing is going to happen

The recession of 2019.

Fed raises interest rates.
Bond yield curve inverts.
Then stocks fall slowly.
Then business sentiment drops.
Then hiring decreases.
Then stocks drop hard.
Then you get a business cycle recession. Something we haven’t had in a decade or longer.

>It's just a correction trust me!

Only abos use that excuse