Religions were invented by wh*Tes to keep the BLACK man down. But wh*Tes fell into their trap LMAO...

Religions were invented by wh*Tes to keep the BLACK man down. But wh*Tes fell into their trap LMAO, atheism in Africa is rising whereas wh*Tes unironically believe in a god. An atheist africa will rise and rule the world again

KARA BOGA is the only god I adhere to
"i witness that there is no god but KARA BOGA and sultan ATATURK is the messenger of KARA BOGA"

maşallah my TÜRK friend

I like how the sentiment is "religions were invented by whites". Like even the asian and south american and arab ones, just religion in general

The foolishness of the wh*Te man will be his end. ERDOGAN is the KARA BOGA that will lead the BLACK man to victory

kill yourself

Religions were invented by Spharadi Jew, white is just the one fell for it.

>Egyptians
>Black
when will this meme end? It's been proven based on genetic material taken from mummies that the people who built the pyramids are the same people there now, not sub Saharan Africans.

>my (56%) white ass is on FIREEEEEEEE

KARA BOGA

>my (56%) wh*Te ass is on FIREEEEEEEE

Bend over wh_Te boi. You have no culture that isn't TÜRK culture. Be prepared to peep TÜRK BLACK bulls stupid YT boi.

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

_Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

Ancient Egyptians were white

You kill yourself.

I've watched a documentary regarding this subject. The Egyptians are furious because African Americans are claiming that their ancestors build the pyramids. It's pretty funny.

Fucking do nothing no good niggers tho

Very rude

Haven't seen any European looking like this

Or any arabic looking like this

>people who built the pyramids are the same people there now, not sub Saharan Africans.
After all the war, immigration and race mixing, you think they still the same? Do you think USA will still the same after thousands of years and so many immigrants.

Really? If you go to the parts in mid delta in Egypt almost 70% of people there kinda resemble your first pic

and I haven't seen blacks do work
They're called North Africans. Nubians exist on the gradient between the Egyptian people and blacks and they look like that. Once you get to South Sudan there are black people, that racial divide is the main reason they are separate countries now. The Egyptians saw themselves as being separate from even the Nubians in the old kingdom, so to believe they were black is fucking stupid.

Immigration like that is a recent phenomenon, even under Roman rule they stayed mostly to themselves as a lower class. There have been actual genetic studies done on this and the WE WUZ KANGS are dumb and wrong.

I wondered what happened with their thick afro lips?

>so to believe they were black is fucking stupid.
Same as thinking they were european or arabic. I never thought they were 100 percent black. They were brown and did have mostly black characteristics than white as you can see from most the evidences.

This is retarded in so many places.

Let's assume the picture OP posted is correct and completely factual

>The pyramid is built as a grave/monument to the Pharoah, who's worshipped and treated as a god
>wh*Te commoner houses is (assumed) an indication that wh*Te has inferior technology despite the vast amount of time gap between the top and bottom picture
>somehow religion is invented by the wh*Te people when they are technologically inferior and Pharoahs in Egypts are basically revered as gods alongside other indigenous Egyptian gods thousand years ago when the wh*Te men are still building mudhuts

>atheism in Africa is rising
>when the black man has almost 2000 years of head start before wh*Te people and atheism is somehow only a thing in recent years

based TÜRK