American """"athletes"""

>American """"athletes"""

Other urls found in this thread:

swimmingworldmagazine.com/news/katie-ledecky-talks-to-media-at-2015-arena-pro-swim-series-mesa-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=bVSP2-qrZ3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well done, you actually found the white one.

>the caliphate of france

I find her ugly however she probably will acomplish way more things in this 2 weeks that you will never do in your entire life

NINETEEN
YEARS
OLD

And where are your gold medals France?

shooped. ledecky is a qt

ONLY
A
TEENAGER

She's a MTF tranny right?

What the hell is going on with this bitch? Too much testosterone? She even sounds like a man.

>shopped

HAHAHAHA
swimmingworldmagazine.com/news/katie-ledecky-talks-to-media-at-2015-arena-pro-swim-series-mesa-video/

Does she really think those disgusting bangs hide her massive sixhead? It's literally a combover.

You mean she'll get plowed by more nigger dick during olympian village orgies than this entire board combined.

With eyebrows she would look 100% better/

>implying thats a bad thing
>doesnt matter yellowstone explodes today

I am a nihilistic

>French athletes

youtube.com/watch?v=bVSP2-qrZ3M

my head's like that but luckily my thinning hair is only starting...wooo

This is what endless amounts of PEDs will do to you.

It's not a sixhead it's a male hairline.

What's Gollum doing in the Olympics?

if you are female doesnt matter

I would still fug you

What makes you think they'd want to fug a spic

Wtf is wrong with her forehead

What the fuck is that nose?

What the fuck is that forehead?

What the fuck is that thing?

>spainiard """""athletes""""""

She'll accomplish more than you ever will.

Your best female swimmer, she's only 19, great future ahread!

oooooooooh that hurts muh feelings boy :^(

Well done Ledecky. A based, very religious young woman who has achieved amazing things.

I'm not American but I can still be proud of a fellow Catholic.

>ftw im 19 and my hair is doing the same

"French" Team

Simple fact.

There is no way that thing's a woman. Holy shit. At least it's white.

She swims fast. It doesn't matter outside of the Games.

> implying we won't all be forgotten once the universe reaches the "heat death" anyway.

>caring about the olympics
>under the age of 30
pick one

>won four (4) gold medals in Rio in one (1) week
>won the 800 meter freestyle race in London at the age of Fifteen (15)
>has great willpower, as evidenced by not JUSTing herself like Missy "Niggey Kissy" Franklin
>has Nineteen (19) gold medals and One (1) silver

and all France, the multination state of 234+ dead in the state santcioned sport of Radical Islamic Terrorism can respond with is...

>"muh balding"
>"muh ameridooping"

Goddamn it makes me sick.

> IMPLYING YOU WOULDN'T BE BLESSED TO BE NOTICED BY KATHLEEN GENEVIEVE LEDECKÝ FOR ONE (1 IN ARABIC NUMBERALS) SECOND

She swims better than most people in the world, and has won hold gold for our country because of it.

That's something to be very proud of.

>in refugee years

When the Yellowstone tsunami hits, she will calmly float away while you squeal for help.
Then who's laughing?

I'm 36, have more hair and look younger than her

FUCKING KEK AHMED

PER CAPITA
E
R

C
A
P
I
T
A

>implying that that's a reason why you should do nothing with your life and hate yourself because of it

>China
>Indonesia

Broken logic

> implying you know jack squat about countering nihilistic bullshit.

If you are over the age of 30 and still post here then you are officially a societal letdown.

I'm beginning to think this is a tranny

>Enough strength to outdo everyone in almost an entire lap
>balding
>Doesn't look 19

Anyone else think she's a qt?

>french
>"human"

Feel bad for her cause her one shining moment gets overshadowed by her balding. She should get a hair transplant or be more vigilant with the swimming cap

>more than 30

*Jewish

Nihilists don't care enough to know anything beyond how much they loath themselves.

They're lost causes, really.

> implying you're not a lost cause

Wew don't you know what year it is, bigot?
Caster Semenya proved that saying that men can't compete as women is RACIST, BIGOTED, SEXIST and TRANSPHOBIC, and anyone who disagrees should be SHOT in the HEAD. Understood, bitch?

Is she a tranny? Is it even required to be announced?

I can bet half of those medals are from swimming. The Olympics needs to remove some pool events.

>implying that means anything, when you view everything as equally lost

You're pretty bad at this m8

>Dat Adam's apple

in an innocent way thanks to how much she smiles. doesn't matter if she's cute to you or not though, she's arguably one of the most dominant athletes on the planet and she's 19 years old. cute or not, she's an incredible human being.

There is literally nothing wrong with smimming.

We invented boats we don't need to swim anymore.

Seriously, is (s)he a tranny? Fucking disgusting if so. And he'd be cheating anyways because he'd be competing against actual women.

>we invented cars we don't need to run anymore

Swimming is both fun, good exercise, and practical. So just stop

>swims faster than other women

Gee wow how amazing. I'll still have my hair at 25, faggot

Yup, she clearly has a nice personality

did you have some sort of point or just came here to get quick-deleted thread for shits and giggles?

Too many events compared to the rest of the olympic's sports. This means swimmers can win 5 gold medals in one olympics. If a nation has good swimmers, like America, this makes it unfair.

>quick-deleted thread
>30 minutes already

stay mad burger

This is obviously the next evolution of humanity with an enlarged frontal love you fucking plebs. Americans are LITERALLY evolving past your shitty subhuman races and you're too dumb to even fucking see it.

She's gassed to the gills.

Get better swimmers then

You could say the same for the running events - it's basically the same story.

Meanwhile, every single Cancuckistani medal in Rio has been won by female athletes so far. So progressive.

she looks like she could have a 12 year old child

>b-but american athletes don't dope like the russians

You having hair takes no effort at all, moron.

There's a reason why people give praise to those that accomplish great feats, and not to jealous lazy faggots like you.

>having good athletes is unfair
Why don't the other countries just get better swimmers?

Lol you got me. I'm just dicking around ameribro.

Gotta pass the time until muh Aug. 14 happening.

Just ignore that yokel, he doesn't get that without France we'd still be ruled by the britcucks.

If she is a she I feel very sorry for her. (The fact that I have to debate this probably tells you why)

My hairline has always been high, but not THAT high and I enjoy swimming. As hard as balding is for a man, it'd be even harder for a woman I'd imagine.

>stay mad burger

How about if we give more events to Archery, Gymnastics and/or weightlifting and watch the Chinks and Sorks get more.

It's not about having good athletes, but having a fair system in place so that every athlete can have the chance to compete but not dominate unfairly.

I could and Running events - if they have the same problem as Swimming - need to be improved.

>Only kids should be on Sup Forums

Lost my viginity before most people here were born.

>bragging about not being a virgin on an anime image board

lol

>Turkey
>Europe

>Kosovo
>a country

Hair loss is a side effect of the steroids she's taking. Don't cry too hard for her, this is the choice she made.

>>santcioned
>What?

I've seen her (Katie Ledecky) 800m race. It was eminent.

K.Ledecky was competing with her own world record, and the rest of swimmers have been competing half pool behind among themselves...

Olympic duels are usually much more balanced, but here the difference was so much eye-striking...

The more I look, the more I see a male. That's a male. A fucking male.

Screencap this.

Ledecky will come out as transgender, a controversy will arise, and she'll be the new Bruce Jenner and get a TV show, and HE will be alongside Bruce Jenner and Ronda Rousey for bullshit support.

Catholic,apparently very religious

stay brown, baguette

>not fair

boo-hoo

REMINDER TO EVERYONE HERE THAT LEDECKY IS JEWISH AND THIS EXPLAINS HER APPEARANCE

Aren't steroids illegal in the Olympics?

Dude or she's been pumped full of T for years before the olympics.

As a guy that is closing in on 30, I like hanging out here. In fact I've been hanging out here (main board /o/) since before you were a teen if you are putting such a low cap on it.

Lol just get better swimmers. It's not like American swimmers work extremely hard or anything, they just win because they're Americans :^)

The Joker