Agartha General

How can we get there? Will anyone try to stop us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubKFmIDBMjU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82332025/
youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dumping Agartha things

Piri Reis map showing Antarctica before it was 'discovered'

>gravity wouldnt work like that
>american education

Bumping for Hollow Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=ubKFmIDBMjU

Do you have a better resolution for this image?

Where is this from?

Please enlighten me on how an entire colony, or even an individual, could feasibly sustain life in one of the coldest recorded places on earth, mostly devoid on any fauna or flora on its surface - let alone in a pocket of air hundreds of miles underground.

Mars is literally the same thing except with no atmosphere or magnetosphere as well as having shit gravity. The only thing a society actually needs to survive is a source of energy.

To elaborate, when was the last time hunting or foraging was a significant part of human society? All that shit is produced on massive factory farms.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82332025/

What happened to U209?

wut?

Obligatory viewing

youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw

What did Maria Orsic and the Thule society know?

Fate

Missing since 6 May 1943 in the North Atlantic, in approx. position 52N, 38W.

Possibly lost on or about 7 May 1943 in a diving accident after being badly damaged on 4 May south of Cape Farewell, in position 56.38N, 42.32W, by depth charges from a Canadian Canso aircraft (5 Sqn RCAF/W). 46 dead (all hands lost). (FDS/NHB, October 1991).

bump.

DONT YOU WANNA GO ON MY UFO

1) Who is this Orsic? Only footage I can find is slav shit from the 1980s
2) While there might be a fully functioning NSDAP parallel society in a snowy wasteland, it is doubtful
3) Nazi Rocket tech was real, but it couldn't get to space, let alone colonize a planet.

>Maria Orsic
Looks like my mom. This is Lambright.

The superior residents that dwell there will stop us.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

Damn.. imagine being trapped in a broken submarine in the arctic sea

Wayne Lambright preys on the elderly, Wayne Lambright, stranger danger. Alert, Wayne Lambright: a predator. Super predator, final warning and danger danger.

would heavily unload on / 10

>for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week

A street pooper would make a mess of even the simplest task. They can't even use a toilet. Literally living in the Stone Age even today.