Why are you so racist? Aren't you happy that the Olympics are bringing races together?

Why are you so racist? Aren't you happy that the Olympics are bringing races together?

How fucking dare you assume me to be a racist? Who the fuck do you think you are?

no

I though different black bone density made them poor swimmers?

No meme… they drown at far greater rates than whites… sounds stupid, but it's supposed to be a fact

black girl here is objectively the better looking one

Is this bait?

Canada would get it. I'd stay away from the black girl because I don't want to get herpes. And she's ugly. Basically the worst combination.

>being this much of a low-test beta cuck

If you get rid of her hair, she looks exactly like a man
Her face is literally a back guy

R A R E
A
R
E

black girls ruined gymnastics for me this year.

instead of cute white girls, team USA is headlined with a 2 foot tall chimp. I was actively cheering for other countries and I felt bad.

To not fuck an ugly black girl? I don't think you know what cuck means.

Think about where you learned to swim, probably at school during your curriculum.
Now think about the attendance rate of most black people.
rly mks u fink

>Simone Manuel's historic moment traces back to simple question
>Manuel's gold medal helps shatter stereotype
>Simone Manuel's gold medal is not just for her

You see, it's white people's fault that blacks can't swim.

It's not like maybe white people like Katie Ledecky or Michael Phelps may be more physically suited for swimming or anything. It's not like Kenyans or Ethiopians may be more physically suited for long distance running or anything.

Everyone is equal! So it raises the question of why some people get Gold in the Olympics and others only get Silver or Bronze, or don't even medal.

>going to school to learn how to swim

I thought your parents taught you this shit when you were like 3 or 4

Good middle class parents do, impoverished blacks, not so much.

Why do they hate white people so much then?

implying blacks haven't been in Olympics for decades

God those are some purple tier niggers

Idc about fraudlympics, all competitive sport is awful and has shitty values.

>implying i want races together
We have enough problems with our own kind, no need to add much bigger problems. Do i look like i am from planet Nebulus? Similarly i am not from Africa and i ain't a lama. There is no need for unification of any kind, things differ on this planet and universe, so do species of fish. If i would now unite two species of predatory fish in a river, obviously one would have to die out, this is a case with USA. You will all die out, not just one species and you will become Goobacks.
>picture related USA

biles also has a rat face, she was raised by her grandparents (of course), and i'm convinced she's so short because she was a crack baby or FAS or something

Meh

No one else is going to point out she couldn't even win a Gold medal outright, she had to steal a white persons in the process.