Anyone else in NYC who's dying because of this...

Anyone else in NYC who's dying because of this? Fuck you fucking Republishits for not believing in Global warming and not letting us do shit about it. I'd fucking beat the bitch out of all you assholes who deny it's real

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't we just dump a bunch of ice cubes in the ocean to stop global warming?

Thus solving the problem once and for all.
>But-
ONCE AND FOR ALL!

>tfw a cool 4 degrees here
ameriheatstrokes on suicide watch

Shiiiit, Texas doesn't even get past 103 most of the time. Hot damn. What the fuck did you do to piss off God New York?

>he doesn't understand the solar cycle

we have to go to pluto for that

Fucking hot garbage smell
Fuck being in the city in the summer
Fuck the Hamptons
Fuck the sun
Fuck you faggot

I know this is bait, but what would you propose that we, the US, do about global warming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions

China produces nearly twice as much and does not give a fuck about the environment. Meanwhile, the US has been lowering it's emissions for a long time.

Do you really need to ask?

This heat fucking sucks, user. Long Island here.

Doesn't New York and other major US cities get this hot every summer since the concrete absorbs heat and make it 5-10 degrees hotter than usual?

Perhaps that is your problem user.

>tfw
I read an article today saying that the huge NYC roaches now are going to start flying in order to cool themselves.

>huge rats
>bedbugs
>huge flying roaches
>trash
>stank
>hobos
>junkies
>nigs
>mudslimes
>jews
>fags
Welcome to NYC.

>he thinks that is hot

you fucking pussy

Toughen up you soft cunt.

Fahrenheit is so stupid. As is kelvin and all the other mongolian temperature units. It's gunna be 16 gigajintillion degrees. Over 100!? Must be boiling. Nah. It freezes bananas. Mmkay. How about speed? How fast are we going? 15 miles an hour? Oooo sounds quite slow actually. Kill 86 people.

> Be summer
Can't understand why its hot. It must be the Republicans fault.

somebody must have engineered/modified one or just lied because evolution isn't real

>tonnes of people and the problems that come with them
>jews and fags are a part of this particular problem
Not exactly

>113
>hot

You know global warming affects min temps mainly, and has almost no impact on max temps, right?

>105-113 degrees
Sounds like a cool summer day in Phoenix. You east coast pussies

>being such a pussy bitch you need a warning for temps that are normal in a lot of places

Exactly what I was thinking from Scottsdale, fellow azanon

Feels good man.

You're probably baiting, but people who say this give a bad name to legitimate climate science.

Is the hot temperature in New York a product of global warming? Sure, maybe 2 or 3 degrees of it. But it was going to be a hot day in New York anyway, it's fucking weather

I know I shouldn't be doing this but here is your (You)

NYC Cunt here.

It isn't even that bad OP, we've had worse throughout the years. C'mon man, cut the shit out.

It's always been like this, including the fucked winters.

>113
Bit chilly mate, sounds like a decent summer's day