Joss Whedon's JUSTICE LEAGUE Reshoots Are Far More Significant Than Initially Reported

Kino is dead.

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/joss-whedons-justice-league-reshoots-are-far-more-significant-than-initially-reported-a152681

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ben-afflecks-batman-future-doubt-as-warner-bros-plots-franchise-future-1023296
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DXAva_gO8Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hope it isn't true

that site says no adblock, so cliff me

Pretty much "According to sources Whedons reshoots were more extensive than expected"

Might be a chance of being watchable now

Even if you don't like Snyder, Whedon is still shit. There's really no improvement there.

What if

>Snyders direction on the action scenes and general atmosphere
>Whedon tidied up the editing

Would it be watchable?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK DC the sooner they're dead the better we'll ALL be

>JUST Whedon being involved at all
Not even worth pirating desu

JUST TOGETHER

>anonymous source
>just before the DCEU panel in the SDCC
>just after the audience booed the Inhumans footage
Sounds legit OP, thanks

This would have been amazing news if it was ANYONE beside Whedon.

How do they fuck up this bad? Synder's daughter didn't die for this.

>Wheadon over Snyder
Fucking plebs make me sick

I really hope WB keeps him on a tight leash, i don't want JL turning into le epic quips

oh look a subhuman sjw libshit feminazi nu-male cuck is turning someithing once good into his Disney/Marvel capeshit Avengers 2.0 happy-happy joy joy quib faggotry

>comicbookmovie

source

lmao u marvel fucks can't be this retarded

The Hollywood Reporter

WB WANT le epic quips.

>Rumors and insiders starts to pop up literally 24 hour before DC panel.

Wonder Woman all over again.

>implying Whedon is good at editing

The action is going to remain largely unchanged since they've already been doing the effects for months.

They were quipping it up when Snyder was still involved. But now it's literally Welcome to Quip City

Better source:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ben-afflecks-batman-future-doubt-as-warner-bros-plots-franchise-future-1023296

>Director Zack Snyder has stepped away in mid-production and his successor, Joss Whedon, is said to be doing extensive reshoots.

>it's the same (((anonymous source))) spamming all these fake news
>during SDCC

>Spiderflop underperforms
>Inhumans got booed at SDCC
>these articles pop up before the DC panels
Totally not a coincidence, I'm sure.

>>Director Zack Snyder has stepped away in mid-production
We know for a fact this is bullshit, production was over. The actors were shooting some other stuff already, Aquaman i.e.

>Marvelcucks.
Not even once.

>Avengers2_flying_Caravan.webm

WB leaked this to get the critics who have a massive hate boner for Zach Snyder off their backs. 90% on RT confirmed.

I think we need a Black Lesbian Non Cis Genderfluid Batman.

>mfw
The movie was going to be a fucking trainwreck no matter what but Whedon will make things even worse. It'll either be a tonally inconsistent mess or a grating quipfest. Either way this is gonna piss of a lot of people.

>88
Dubs of truth

Would you ever be interested in watching George Miller's Justice League Sup Forums?
I think thats the only thing that could save DC, i dont want to bullshit diversity quip fest nor Snyder's grimdark poorly executed edgy shit either.

Man it's just too easy to trigger DCucks. Thanks for the (yous) though

So do people actually hate whedon's work or you're just pretending to because he's popular online, you don't like him as a person, and are parroting what everyone else says? I actually watched the Avengers after only seeing it when it first came out and it's not bad in any way. The complaints leveled at it from shitposters I didn't even notice watching it. His TV work is good too, are you going to meme into saying Firefly sucks now too? Or has that show become too popular as well?

You can actually read his script for Justice League: Mortal right now. Its not good.

Its been fun lads but its over.

Why do the mods allow these cucks to shill their clickbait? Is it not a bannable offense? Whatever happened to the rules?

It's another episode of Sup Forums pointlessly argues over which annoying hack is better than the other.

If you genuinely enjoy anything either Whedon or Snyder has had a hand in making then you should seriously consider suicide. One had destroyed DC heroes and turned them into jokes and the other has destroyed comic book movies in general with his influence.

>the other has destroyed comic book movies in general with his influence.
To be fair, Marvel movies were quippy as fuck long before Whedon came into the picture. Every Marvel movie copies Iron Man 1.

What have they ever gotten right?

Before Joss Whedon superheroes never made jokes.

This
Hopefully joe sweden removes all of snyders liberal propaganda like picture related

Um 90s Batman and 70 Superman, sweeties

NO JOSS WHEDON STARTED IT

So it's like this. Some directors are pure cogs. They come in, direct the movie the studio wants, and you never really care who they are; the movie is more famous for its studio or its star - like, do you know or care who directed The Lion King? No. How about The Iron Giant? You know that one's Brad Bird. Those are more artists.

I'll grant that Whedon is a good artist - but like many good artists, he is absolutely terrible if a studio/producer gives him too much free reign or too little. Give an artist a blank check and you get bloated shit - compare The Dark Knight Rises to its predecessors. Likewise, studios can famously fuck over artists by demanding they shoehorn shit in.

Whedon had to work with limited resources for some projects. That gave us Buffy, Angel, and Firefly. Avengers was good too; he had a small set of characters to use and had a basic plot he was asked to make happen, but he made a good flick out of it. But outside of that narrow window he's shit.

Justice BOMB! Suck together!

With all this news, there's no way this is making it's release date.
No fucking way.

It just occurred to me how incredibly little I am excited for this film now. How is that even possible? This is fucking Justice League? Fuck you Marvel. Fuck you Disney. Fuck you Warner Brothers for basing your model on Disney.

There's even anti Suicide Squad thread popping out al of a sudden. It's a shit movie, but they just happen to appear before the JL trailer, along with those Ben Affleck rumors. Really makes me think.

JON HAMM FOR BATMAN

Someone post the webm of Thor fighting Loki

Suicide Squad is an embarrassment.

It is, but it's also a one year old movie.

don't let the DC smear campaign distract you from the fact that Homeflopping is flopping

Sensitive Joss Whedon

The laughter at Inhumans and Homocum's ridiculous 3rd weekend gross, plus the embarrassment of Marvel's (comics) panel, are really showing.
All coincidentally before JL's SDCC panel.

Why didn't they just give it to Patty Jenkins?

I don't even care, I'm content I got two kino movies (MoS & BvS) that are essentially part I and II of a fantastic Superman story that's not a meme like most cape movies.

They could shit the bed now and remake Avengers with Whedon humor or turn DC into poor man's Marvel, but they can't erase the kino. It'll continue to inspire people and make children of this generation believe a man can fly.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DXAva_gO8Qk

>Hasnt watched Age Of Ultron

Why is the Flash being played by a woman?

Don't talk about kino when you think trash masters like Fong are important you child of videogames

Time doesn't seem to make sense for extensive reshoots, i mean if that were true the movie would have been moved to 2018.
But then again...why would a SOURCE ever lie...why...

which has consistently had threads about its terrible joker since then?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>BvS not a meme despite all the memes that came off it
>snyderfags get triggered if you quote the literal dialogue of the fucking movie
>DING DING DING DING DING DING
>turkish airlines
Maybe in 10 years a capable filmaker will be able to make something good out of Supes and the rest of DC.
And this is coming from someone that likes BvS, but its nowhere near as been a masterpiece like you retards make it out to be, it has as much artistic integrity as Thor 2.

>people are criticising this movie franchise which has with only one exception scored below 50 on rotten tomatoes every time
>SO IT MUST BE A FUCKING ZIONIST CONSPIRACY BY IKE PERLMUTTER AND AMY PASCAL TO TURN THE FROGS GAY I MEAN SUBVERT MY PRECIOUS BODILY OPINIONS

i knew it was going to be shit from the beginning but i'd rather get Snyder's long, solid, clean looking turd than Whedon's pulpy diarrhea mixed with it.

>people are criticising this movie franchise which has with only one exception scored below 50 on rotten tomatoes every time

Man of Steel has a 55% on RT

if you're going to be a pathetic MCUck reddit disney shill summerfag bootlicker at least get your facts straight

Poor bait. Affleck got fat. Gal was promoting wonderwoman. Pure leftie bullshit. Fake News.

doesn't bother me too much, changes wont be too extensive and dialogue touch up for snyders script does not sound like a bad idea

it's just getting started friend. soon we get to enjoy the dumpster fire and the ensuing salt

Just watched Batman V Superman and holy fuck this movie sucks

Exactly, he literally didn't have time to do much.
Heck the most damage he did was getting Elfman instead of Junkie XL.

The rules dont exist like toilets. Fuck off Pajeet.

Hopefully after seeing Wonder Woman

pleb

i'd say i told you so but it wouldn't mean anything. told you so

>day before the SDCC DC panel
>Marvel BTFO at SDCC, people boo Inhumans, Homocum underperforming
>suddenly exclusives from "insiders"
Sure.

average dc fan from Sup Forums on the left and right

This is one of the most reasonable posts on Sup Forums I've seen in a while. Jesus. Sometimes I forget how retarded this board has become.

>Everything in the world is capeshit wars
You're like a retard in a cave at this point. I'll give you a tip though: If the movies aren't opening at the same time, they aren't actually in competition. That's why studios push back releases, so that they aren't in competition. This isn't a "Coke" or "Pepsi" thing in the real world, you stupid, faggoty child.

It's gonna be really noticeable when it's Snyder's shots and when it's Whedon.

>stylish and very cinematic shot without any idea of character motivation, pacing or why we're looking at the subject in such manner

>flat tv garbage with slightly coherent-but-feminine pov

>Snyder
>Kino
Hahahahahahah.

>that art
>that fucking dialogue
it's like they're mocking sjw media

Spoiler: they're not. Marvel comics are the bottom of the sjw barrel.

>dcucks damage control
Respect your master

So because I dont read it, you think I dont know that? You think you are capable of giving me a spoiler?

You listen here, person frozen in mid-hug while I give a speech. Try not to be insulting. I know you can do it, user.

Wrong. They need his signature.

>underperforms
ekekekee

>only 850 million, not 900 anymore
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALERT Sup Forums, ALERT !!!

WHAT IF DISNEY PLANTED WHEDON ON PURPOSE TO RUIN JUSTICE LEAGUE AND THE ENTIRE DCEU AS EXTENSION !!!?????????

WHAT CAN WE DO ??

they probably looked at the rough cut and the tone went from hardcore action to quirky/funny to somber to sad in a span of 90 sec in different scenes.

sounds familiar (star wars episode 1)
so in order to make the movie more cohesive in terms of tone they're doing re-shoots to keep the tone of the movie from jumping all over the place.

spock dies at the end

How petty are the studios?
Will Marvel ask Whedon to direct another movie after working for DC/Warner?