Are they european?

Are they european?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Economic_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Etno-Russians are but there's many different ethnicities living on the Russian peninsula.

If you'll dare to call me eur*Pean or wh*Te again then I'll break every single your bone

Geographically Eurasian. Ethnically, it depends. Russia is multicultural. Most Russians are European though.

I dare say that in some respects Russians are more Asian than most mongoloid races

>there are people who STILL reply to this polacks posts

bump

Define "European", bitch

Russians are white oppressors. 1905 best year in the downfall of white supremacy.

Thank you Japan.

No, we are not. And we even dont want neither to be nor to be considered.

>we don't want
Speak for yourself, pidoraha

give away the gay moscow/st petersburg and we won't be

European race but we aren't eur*pean cucks and nu males

Nikita, don't flatter yourself, you're NOT european for sure.

This

No, they are something else. We are definitely not asian though. Eurasia is the term you are looking for.

Most people don't though. Check the surveys if you are really intersted. And no matter how much you suck e*ropean cock most "'people"' in e*rope don't and win't ever consider you e*ropean.

And therefore they eat the Euro shit (Christianity, communism, other retarded European ideas like nazism and fascism or tolerance to the Islamic abomination)

Define "European"

>Christianity, communism
So Cuba is (was) e*ropean now? Also those russians who support communism, support Leninism instead without even knowing it. And most people here don't give a shit about christianity.
>nazism and fascism or tolerance to the Islamic abomination
Russia has a huge muslim population since forever and was pro-Islam even when e*ropeans participated in crusades in almost lynched muslims in their cities.
I doubt there are any fascists in russia at all (you do know fascism is kind of an italian thing and not what you think it?)
About nazis. There are nationalistic people literally everywhere, including asian and latin american states, it doesn't make them e*ropean. Not to mention that nazism in modern russia is almost non-existent except for a few bitter obese virgins who never leave their basement.

>So Cuba is (was) e*ropean now?
Partially if we speak about genetics and culture. Geographically, no.They also speak a European language

>Russia has a huge muslim population since forever and was pro-Islam
And? Russia has a Europe tier tolerast propaganda, which you won't see in Asia, where they lynch Mudslims in the street like in India or Burma or in America (both north and south).

Today I heard the word European region in the RT news.

You do realize tatars are muslim but nigh-indistinguishable from ethnic russians, right?

>but nigh-indistinguishable from ethnic russians
Only non practicing ones. Praying five times a day is really noticeable quirk

Rus = European
Rus + Asia = Russia
In reality, you are actually Russian, mister Jap-man

bump

>Eurasia is the term you are looking for.
so disgusting
just pick one or the other please

Russians don't pick

20 retards baited

We have too many asian minorities for that+plus Caucasus.
If Russia returns to being European 1917 will repeat again.
So only Eurasianism only Hardcore.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Economic_Union

That symbol looks like that of a BS religion. Can anone shoop VVP into a priest of some sort?

haha