Who would you like to see the most on this season of Norm Macdonald Live?

Who would you like to see the most on this season of Norm Macdonald Live?

Confirmed so far:
> Mike Tyson
> David Letterman
> Dana Carvey
> Caitlyn Jenner

I'd love to see Larry David - Norm has previously said he enjoys Curb Your Enthusiasm, and he is good friends with Bob Einstein whom is also a friend of Larry. Since Jenner will be appearing, anything is possible so I'd also love an OJ appearance. Maybe he'd snap and finally kill that faggot anti-semite Egret.

I still don't know why Norm keeps that punk Holocaust-denier Egot around

The Juice
Dave Chapelle

id like to see norm interview joe rogan and charles manson on the same panel

A bunch of others are also confirmed like Bobby Gook and the Margaret Cho.

Dana Carvey could be fun.

Look under your seats everyone! Why, it's Adam Egret licking out your asshole!

Tina Fey so they can talk about how at SNL Norm used to piss in jars and she would have to witness that

Wasn't Jerry Seinfeld confirmed? If not, at least rumored? That would be an interesting one.

Conan would be my dream.

he is confirmed also
I think Kathy Griffin was planned at some point, better keep that sexual deviant Fred Stoller off the set

Artie would be great.

Trey Parker and/or Matt Stone

They only come on now to promote something. What does Artie have to promote? His next suicide attempt?

Matt would be easier to get, Trey does all the work.

These are top quality suggestions. Norm, I know you're reading this, if you're not tweeting about sports

Artie would do it for Norm without promoting anything, you know that.

Artie, for sure, would be fantastic.

how could Artie even sit through an hour of this without trying to kill himself again

Lorne Michaels and OJ Simpson

What the fuck. I thought he was dead

So... where do you guys get your ideas from?

>now it's time for jokes! this is the section where we do jokes artie... artie? jesus christ artie this is the third time this day, take that knife out of your stomach

same place you got them from, norm macdonald

Remind me what Jack Carter was promoting again? His broken legs?

nah, artie is a trainwreck and is beyond cringe. he is pathetic and disgusting. he should be put out of his misery desu.

guy seriously needs to go to church or something, he's a broken man

to be fair i think an assistant just wheeled carter onto the set

>you ever done drugs
>i make a lot of money
>haehaehaehaehae
>i remember one time i did some drugs

comedy gold

Thing is with Artie that him and Norm already get on really well, so it would be a different dynamic to the usual show. That's why a lot of people don't want it to happen. We prefer Norm saying a a 'wtf lol' story about a moth and the celeb being all baffled.

>Caitlyn Jenner
That would be a disaster

he is a jew

Ho so? Such two different personalities clashing, added with Norm's questions and feigned ignorance would be incredible

Jason Alexander
Bill Murray
Harold Ramis (;_;)
Kurt Russell

>norm says he wants the show to be about comedians he likes or admires
>invites on a guy famous for chopping his dick off and running at some point in the olympics or something

it's sad because at one point he was funny. drugs ruined him. surprised he was able to stay alive for so long, and keep getting paid. I suppose that's the power from being on howard's show for so long.

>So Bruce, you mind if I call you that?

it's already been filmed
"so when are you just gonna get it over with and cut that cock off"

oh yeah buddy i know i've heard it from him plenty
"many of the leading members of stalin's government were jewish, it's a strange coincidence"

he does make a lot of jokes about cutting his own cock off though

I guess it WILL be a disaster now, since it's pretty much confirmed. I'm guessing it'll probably be similar to the Todd Glass episode.

Todd Glass episode was one of the best though. He's a bumbling idiot, but Norm played 12D chess on the guy

On a sidenote to this, I'd like to see Dan Aykroyd on Joe Rogan.

more in line with Merchant, kinda stand off-ish and antagonizing

This user gets it

No that would mean the next fight companion would be rogan and callen arguing about whether ghosts exist with schaub occasionally saying "for suuuure bro i've heard people say ghosts exist though"

It would be fucking hilarious because it'd be on par with Alex Jones and his surreal conspiracy theories.

Bill murray would be cool

Harley Morenstein