What does degree would Sup Forums recommend?

This year is my senior year at high school and I was wondering what Sup Forums says I should do next?

Should I go to trade school? Should I try to get a bachelors in Electrical Engineering?

(I just turned 18 yesterday)

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/ooh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you want to be a real racist learn anthropology.

how good is the uni you're going to? finance can be pretty good at a top b-school desu

I would like to learn something that would make me good money.

I would like good money so that I can buy a bunch of land in CO, AK, or WY and live off the land with my wife and have a bunch of kids.

I haven't decided on any kind of University yet. I currently live in hell AKA California and I would like to get out as soon as possible.

>EE or trades
Dude that's equivalent to saying "should I be a janitor or a doctor?"

Join ISIS. Infiltrate their system. Destroy what Obama created.

One degree in Math and one in Philosophy. Masters in some related field of science. PhD the same

I know cali sucks, but the public uni system is still good for STEM (at least while it holds together). Computer science is the way to go, you can always do stuff remotely from CO/AK/WY

What do you cunts reckon about doing Law and International Relations

if you want to spent all your time traveling and being culturally enriched in some 'barber shop' in hong kong, sure

you should kill yourself you gay cunt, your daddy hates you because you like to smoke cocks

Same as you but I'm going to take a law degree, masters and possibly a phd and then very likely get into politics to fix this fucking country and throw out all the commies that keep fucking us over

>Listening to Sup Forums turbo autists have to say on what degree you should obtain

You should focus on what your best traits and attributes are and go from there, STEM is a meme if you're shit at it, just like if you're not handy enough to understand mechanical infrastructure, then going to a trade school is a meme as well. Seriously sit down and think about what your assets are and try to capitalize on that, then pair that up with what route you think could best get you there.

Why? Stanford is pretty much the best university in the world.

trade school-janitor
Electrical Engineering- doctor

Is this the correct analogy?

What would I be doing remotely? Can you do software development or website design remotely?
Would it be through a company or freelance?
It would be nice to be able to work from home and stay with my family.
This information is far more useful and political than the common shitposting about blue eyes vs. green eyes type stuff.

>'barber shop'
>''

what did you mean by this?

>somthing wrong with being a tradie
lol get fucked ya soft cunt

doesn't understand how to take the 'S" and "M" out of STEM

Trade skill pays well, and every year more and more expert tradesman in their fields retire, creating a gap in experience and room for huge profits in the upcoming 10-20 years. The world will always need plummer and electricians. Equating a doctor to a janitor in this respect is just fucking stupid. You're a fucking idiot.

Is Stanford expensive? If I can get away with just going to inexpensive state colleges and UNIs I would. I really am only looking for a bachelors and below.

You're not going to find a good job.

>This information is far more useful and political than the common shitposting about blue eyes vs. green eyes type stuff.
cuck

>What does degree would Sup Forums recommend?
English.

starting college this fall

>Criminal Justice Administration

Think about it with me. Private sector shrinks, government expands. Plus any happening you'll be stocked to the teeth.

Are trade schools usually inexpensive? How long would it take to start making the $50k that the average American Electrician makes?

And you make connections with the law, which is useful.

It is nice to be the law.

I have a few friends in tech, one is at a top uni doing a phd for whatever reason. Tech is the most versatile industry right now in terms of geography, if you're good they might offer job in uber teams in trendy cities (SF, NY, LA), but once you have experience you can probably work remotely. Programmer dad worked remotely for a number of companies, worked out okay.

>Not an argument

Here's your (you), enjoy it.

At this current moment, it's the best choice imo

Even more so if Hillary becomes president, plus most police officers don't have degrees that pertain to their work so if you come in with that type of degree you'll shoot up the ladder of rank. I'm hoping to go all the way up in a nice white town desu

Biotechnology and genetic engineering. It will be big in the near future.

>What does degree would Sup Forums recommend?

Whut?

> What does degree would...

Perhaps English could be a good start.

get an RN degree at a local community college. From there you can do all sorts of shit, including applying to a ton of positions and demanding say $30+/hour coming right out of school. If you can deal with 4 god awful semesters of socially demanding shit

if you go RN or BSN > 2 years critical care experience > 2 years of nurse anesthetist school > nurse anesthetist you can make 6 figures easily. CRNAs make BANK

you're dealing with women all day each work day but if you can just keep your mouth shut and cover your ass constantly you're good

>Should I go to trade school? Should I try to get a bachelors in Electrical Engineering?
Absolutely.

>This year is my senior year in high school
>August 14th

So OP, you were either held back a year, or you're starting your senior year in which case you're most definitely not 18

>technology and engineering
>not requiring math and science

Hur dur look at me i is dah smartest kangz around, muh public relations office told me i can be whatever i want thanks to quotas

Fucking nigger

Also California is the best place for this; there's massive investment in Biotech and AI in Silicon Valley. I'm surprised you're not on top of your shit by observing what current billionaires are investing in.

So you plan on becoming a police officer or a forensic investigator?

Never study any humanistic (history, philosophy etc) subject.

Your best choices to find work:

>Anything in economics/banking
>Electrical engineering
>Anything IT/Computers/Website design
>Dentist

doesn't think that a 'fucking while male' smart enough to post on /pol is capable of handling these fields

muh dick

Electric engineering will suck away your life force as far as I can tell.

>(I just turned 18 yesterday)
So it's your first day here?

Hi Aland how is life over there :)

>A FUCKING LAND

18 year old moving to California here.

>Never study any humanistic (history, philosophy etc) subject.
Trust me, I would never. My brother is doing that, and he is, sadly, a r9k tier NEET.

Do you like living in Aland? I hope you aren't being culturally enriched.

>Never study any humanistic (history, philosophy etc) subject.
>economics
You realize economics is a social science right?

>your cognitive dissonance when I'm studying both economics and philosophy (+ political science) which are on both ends of your list and they compliment each other perfectly well

Nah, not Biotech, Molecular Life Sciences is where it's at. Did Biotech myself, it's mainly just 'we have this algae producing this chemical under these conditions, how do we increase the scale.' No innovation taking place at all.

>Is Stanford expensive?
If you already don't know how exclusive and expensive Stanford is, your chances of getting in are extremely low

Find something you enjoy, otherwise you are going to be depressed as fuck.

bls.gov/ooh/
This is a good site to look at different jobs that gives income, how to become, and you can even look at where people are employed

#Triggered

Doesn't realize that pure science/math is horribly underfunded, and that applied science/math is where you can actually make money. Doesn't realize we're still a very capitalistic society. Take it from a theoretical chemistry fag.

>tfw studying marketing
>tfw the "most females study marketing meme" is true
>they are mostly terrible when it comes to huge projects (lacking originality)
>tfw most of them enjoy my creativity
>tfw out 71 people 13 of us are guys
>tfw feminists cant touch me cause am a minority gender on the career
>tfw gonna drown in pussy while studying for a job that will make me hit huge money

>18 year old moving to California here.
I hope you are only coming here for school. This state is HELL. It is brown and the few whites living here are almost always lobotomized SJW libs.

I'd say to wait for the elections. Trump gets in and all low-skilled labour suddenly has to be done by Americans? Learn a trade. Shillary cheats her way to victory? Hell, college is gonna be paid for by taxes anyways, might as well go there.

>what does degree would pol recommend

English you chode

Economics is a branch of math.

Jackass, the biggest contractors do business with the government, and are therefore required to hire niggers and spice before whites. Good fucking luck getting into a union.

What about genetic engineering? I'm currently in 1st year and majoring in Cell and Developmental Biology for my Bachelors.

robotics engineering

I just want an inexpensive and useful degree that is guaranteed work and good pay.

I do not care about how "boring" the college is. I hate drinking parties. I will go to school purely to learn, not to make friends.

economics is a pseudoscience, but it can make money if you open your ass to the field. gubbermint bux

I'll see as time progresses, right now i'm gonna get a security license to get a feel for PO type work

Start importing research chemicals in bulk from China and selling them for bitcoin. You can make like 10x the money you invest. Then on the way out you can exit scam to make a few thousand bucks ripping people off, what are they going to do? Call the police?

At least this was the advice /r/personalfinance gave me

This is depressing. How could a country oppress the people who make up 60% of the population, pay the most taxes, and work the hardest?

Cell and D biology might be alright. I did a Biology degree myself last year. And if I can give you one bit of advice. DO A FUCKING PLACEMENT. If you come out of uni with 0 work experience count yourself fucked.

>Wants to earn money
>Not be engaged with the field you're in

Have fun dropping out homo

Okay.

comp sci, engineering (not civil), accounting, econ, finance (if high-ranked school), statistics/math

maybe in that order.

The only thing stopping me from becoming a PO is the fact I have to deal with the scum of society everyday.

Not to mention being a cop is a pretty dangerous job. I plan on being a family man, I would not want to risk getting shot in the face everyday.

??????????

Pretty strange for a branch of math to not have a single mention of math in the first (and most important) paragraph

Idk, we'll have to ask merkel.

>what does degree would Sup Forums recommend
>what does degree would Sup Forums
>what does degree would

certainly not a fucking english degree, lad

mein fuhrer, we have a defect

keyword
Majority white places, i'm saying 95% and up.
I would fucking never police an area in where people had disdain for the police and would turn lawless the second we're not there. Not worth it, just hope they kill each other quickly.

How exactly could I do all these things in 4 years?
Can you, am I missing something? My HS has a good program where you can go to community college for free.

Sorry, I am very ignorant to all this higher education stuff.

Explain.

he was giving a you a list of options god damn

You also sound like a fucking idiot based upon your responses, perhaps college isn't for you.

Explain or link

>this is my senior year at high school
>what should I do next
Get your dick as wet as possible. You'll regret not doing it when you're older.

no... pick one. your guidance counselors should be gassed.

engineering is fucking hard, don't do it unless you killed it in math/physics. if you can't cut it, do something related to financial stuff, pick the highest subject from my list, make $, and save the white race.

That's not true

I'm teaching myself Spanish, what is this Mama Lucha you speak of? I understand everything but that.

It got cold real fast here, friend. It's about 15°C (55 Fahrenheit) now with strong winds, but that's what you get for living on an island. How's your life?

I studied archaeology and was fucking unemployed for 3 years after that. Felt despondent as fuck, but now I'm working in IT. Going to study something in that field in spring.

Yes, I guess I used the wrong word? Isn't humanistic subjects a thing? Does it mean social sciences in english? I'm sorry if that's the case.

Be a pharmacist and make 120k starting tee hee xd

So you would like to become the protector of your town's people? A most certainly noble occupation comrade. Godspeed to you, user.

First, you should stop listening to Sup Forums.
When I was 18 I wish I had too.

Commerce. (To be the jew)
BioScience (to become a doctor or a researcher)

Don't take Law. It's a meme and they're over supplied anyways.

Abysmal, live in Miami.... No one looks like myself
People are rude as shit

I have my BSN. I started as a CNA in Geriatrics and now I'm a CCC and love it.

Research chemicals are gray market chems sold on the clearweb (or darkweb) and aren't usually blatantly illegal... until new laws get passed and we get new chems. They are generally imported from China where you can buy in bulk, then sell in retail in the US. If you really want to make some cash get some opiate and benzo analogs and stimulants, as well as new dissociatives. Psychedelics aren't where the money is at unless you are willing to lay some 1P-LSD yourself.

At the same time good chance you get ripped off by whatever Chink you are sending your money to, so do your research. You could also end up in prison if someone dies, but if you kept your identity hidden well enough maybe not.

Exactly bud, back when the community reflected the police. Pic related can't find the second half

But I want to become smarter, user.
Sorry, he said in that order so it kind of confused me.
I will do either Engineering or Computer Science
Thank you user
I am saving my virginity for my one wife comrade
>IT
I will definitely consider it.

Isn't Florida the state with the most senior citizens? They all like to fuck, despite their age so lots of them have STD's. I just watched a documentary about it, kek!

That's the east side in a place called Naples. KEK yea this part of Florida (South Florida) is fucking trash. No cute blonde light eyed women :/

Åland is preddy much a white, middle class community btw. No muslims here, but we do have 2 niggers. They pretty chill though.

>yfw you make life changing decisions based off making a Sup Forums thread

it's like extreme jackass

>Is Stanford expensive?
Nope. If you can get into a top tier university, it will be the cheapest education you can get. They will help you out with whatever you can't pay and you won't need loans.

physics - study of how things move and transfer energy, as well as underlying laws of nature
chemistry - study of how materials work and substances interact
biology - study of how living things work and systems within living things interact
mathematics - study of formal declarative knowledge (manipulating statements and axioms to generate new facts)
comp sci - study of formal imperative knowledge (manipulating instructions to produce a computable result)

pick whichever sounds like something you can remain interested in for 6+ years